Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

CaptainBeefart posted:

garlic cookie is good

its weed. just call it weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/HeartlandSignal/status/1555289630072782849

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

You need to try wedding cake my dude

Or some of my zkittles live sugar

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

tenderjerk posted:

The special police that got shot was a woman, the retiree cosplayer that shot her was a man

makes you think...

There was definitely another instance of it happening as recently as this year. I'm thinking there's a tendency with these shooter training weirdos to use women for their "demonstrations", because they think of women as a tool to be used to show the real officers what to do, or as a damsel in distress.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

goth smoking cloves posted:

Oh word? It taste like weed?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i know what an indica and a sativa but cant tell the difference between cabernet and a chardonnay

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/hollyotterbein/status/1555554456724439040?t=SCWVVGPOkFfxzNYebY-ffg&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
Imagining one of you microhitting a $200 pipe, smacking your lips like wine has just parsed through them and going "oh yeah, this a cookie monster crumble/limp dilsnick hybrid"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
get real

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

Oh word? It taste like weed?

Well the zkittles sugar (and most of the other concentrates I got.) taste like citrus

The wedding cake does kind of smell like cake

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Finally we are putting assault rifle 15s in schools. The radical left cannot stop America we will prevail!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

tenderjerk posted:

Imagining one of you microhitting a $200 pipe, smacking your lips like wine has just parsed through them and going "oh yeah, this a cookie monster crumble/limp dilsnick hybrid"

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Whatever you do, don't get pine soul, it's grown in Pittsburgh and tasted like pinesol, I didn't make the connection until I tried it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

meanwhile, Harton is in the back filling up all the display jars from the same giant bag

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

soda pop is good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I did not realize he hadn't been seen in public since his stroke like 3 months ago lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I like the energy and willingness to put his political capital on the line with an actual bill, but making enemies with the bones pill industry is how you end up dead in a swamp in jersey if you know what I mean.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

back in grade 7 one kid tried to convince everyone to smoke pine needles to get high

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

Are you mad because of weed culture or are you mad because you don't have access to this kind of selection?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

:hai:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Plinkey posted:

Whatever you do, don't get pine soul, it's grown in Pittsburgh and tasted like pinesol, I didn't make the connection until I tried it

try the cheezer strain next time

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

meanwhile, Harton is in the back filling up all the display jars from the same giant bag

A giant jar with all of the weed in one weed jar and the only signifier of what it is is a piece of duct tape that says "WEED" on it (spelled incorrectly) is 100% my speed

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Zerg Mans posted:

I did not realize he hadn't been seen in public since his stroke like 3 months ago lmao

He's been around but not doing big jerkoff rallies. In a sane world it'd be really loving dumb to try and attack him on limited appearances after a stroke and pacemaker insertion when his opponent lives in another state and has spent that same time vacationing around the world...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Zerg Mans posted:

he's more machine than man now

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

try the cheezer strain next time

Ok

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

the milk machine posted:

he's more machine than man now

they had to find someone small enough to pilot him from the stomach cockpit

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Ben Nerevarine posted:

they had to find someone small enough to pilot him from the stomach cockpit

When's the last time someone has seen Ben shapiro

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1555561055295836160

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1555522438036848640

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

ya'll forgetting there is a civil war coming

save those lungs

tinctures only

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
To: Pennsylvania Horse Jockey Association
Subject: This campaign needs you now more than ever

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

enabled veteran posted:

ya'll forgetting there is a civil war coming

save those lungs

tinctures only

Can't wait to face down the 18th Mobility Scooter Cavalry

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The war is between covid and the resin in my lungs and the troops need reinforcement.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Are you mad because of weed culture or are you mad because you don't have access to this kind of selection?

If I could just walk into a store and buy weed I would have probably zero hangups on the culture, I would declare myself pickle rick, sure why not

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1555374021935611906

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

"1 indica, 1 sativa, however much this buys me" is usually my go to

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Basebf555 posted:

There was definitely another instance of it happening as recently as this year. I'm thinking there's a tendency with these shooter training weirdos to use women for their "demonstrations", because they think of women as a tool to be used to show the real officers what to do, or as a damsel in distress.

I'm gonna just go ahead and assume that the police union won't come down on you as hard if you are a cop and accidentally kill a female cop vs a male one

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

We don't talk about Setlik III

Miles did nothing wrong.

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

tenderjerk posted:

I'm gonna just go ahead and assume that the police union won't come down on you as hard if you are a cop and accidentally kill

it doesn't matter

thin

blue

line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Salt Fish posted:

The war is between covid and the resin in my lungs and the troops need reinforcement.

Put me in sir, I’m ready!!