Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Dustcat posted:

how can they charge the trainer when it was the gun that discharged and killed her

all guns have qualified immunity and are born innocent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
why even report on a cop killing somebody

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Look out! She's got a book!
BLAM BLAM BLAM

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
in 2022 its marginal, right?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

wonder how much money the retired pig got to conduct a training exercise

It was a volunteer training and he was the only attendee

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VainDapperBlackfootedferret-mobile.mp4

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Hatebag posted:

Look out! She's got a book!
BLAM BLAM BLAM

well I mean, cops seeing a book and not knowing what it is makes a lot of sense

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Doing a tactical roll into the childrens' reading nook and magdumping on my trainee

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
HASTA LA VISTA, AMELIA BEDELIA

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh man remember when that cop in texas i think was trying to bust a kid's pool party and then he did a tactical roll trying to run away? Lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
they’re calling it the Dewey Ballistic System

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Oh man remember when that cop in texas i think was trying to bust a kid's pool party and then he did a tactical roll trying to run away? Lol

lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Hatebag posted:

looked like a gas station hotdog lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

at least the cop can't kill innocent civilians while he's busy killing other cops.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

eternalvictory posted:

Put me in sir, I’m ready!!

Into the breach I go

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sinnesloeschen posted:

You won't be having any cute misunderstandings anymore, scumbag!
BLAM BLAM BLAM

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

do any of you have the misfortune of living near me in the suck-n-gently caress state of delaware and want free run the jewels tickets for 6 pm tonight in philly?

I won them last week, but my friend bailed on me, so I'd rather two other people enjoy them. please PM me if you want them.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
gently caress you gary paulsen

Apr 7, 2003

remember the cop in Schertz TX who got cut off in the Walmart parking lot and got so mad about it he ventilated the other driver, and then the other driver was told that he was lucky he wasn't being charged? That was fun.

Apr 7, 2003

Nichael posted:

do any of you have the misfortune of living near me in the suck-n-gently caress state of delaware and want free run the jewels tickets for 6 pm tonight in philly?

I won them last week, but my friend bailed on me, so I'd rather two other people enjoy them. please PM me if you want them.

I have three tickets for Peter Hook at Union Transfer in Philly on the 26th that I'm not using too because the plague is still everywhere

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Nichael posted:

You ghost this thread for months and months and you now you come back with these baubles? Tickets for Jewel? FOHHHH

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
me, a police officer, just unloading on a donated stuffed plush blue's clues mascot from 1998

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
i remain unangry about not living in the NE

man i wanna see rtj to bad tho

also hi michael

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

You ghost this thread for months and months and you now you come back with these baubles? Tickets for Jewel? FOHHHH

it's hard to keep up with trump thread, covid thread, succ zone, nightmare economy thread, etc. I'm sorry, I know how much I mean to you.

sinnesloeschen posted:

i remain unangry about not living in the NE

man i wanna see rtj to bad tho

also hi michael

hello. northeast isn't bad but delaware is very bad.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Nichael posted:

Hey, I've missed you. Somebody from Delaware keeps sending me email about a state leg election, can you ask them to stop?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
RTJ loving rocks. you should go even if you're alone

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Nichael posted:

it's hard to keep up with trump thread, covid thread, succ zone, nightmare economy thread, etc. I'm sorry, I know how much I mean to you.

hello. northeast isn't bad but delaware is very bad.

tried to park there once i think

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nichael posted:

very rude of Jess to ditch you like that

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i saw run the jewels and rage against the machine tuesday night and i'm not dead (yet)

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i saw rtj before they were nra supporters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

emfive posted:

Hey, I've missed you. Somebody from Delaware keeps sending me email about a state leg election, can you ask them to stop?
maybe, pm me who. but you should be able to press unsubscribe on most spam.

and thank you, I've just been mostly in succ zone before I hate the democrat party (more like farty, got 'em)

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol

https://twitter.com/LauraJedeed/status/1555557890806644738?cxt=HHwWhICw0Z7quZYrAAAA

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What happens to bitcoin if electricity disappears overnight?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

RTJ loving rocks. you should go even if you're alone

I know, I'd like to go, just no way to get there without my friend, who is almost certainly having a bipolar episode :yaycat:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Saving this one

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Mike_Hixenbaugh/status/1555578715295326213

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1555574919387308032

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sinnesloeschen posted:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zerg Mans posted:

the same way a lot of lastgirl's stuff became memes, or arfjason's idiocracy posts. If you post it enough times people will start to quote it.

We used to be really mean to Zergmans as well, who is a great poster. It seems to happen around here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

begun the pillow wars have