Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

curlys gold posted:

Dude, exactly. I started teaching myself embroidery this last month for the explicit reason of eventually creating my own.

This is the greatest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

I am the very model of the modern mom millennial
My hair is pink, my wine is pink, my garden's all perennial

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Elentor posted:

I ate a burger at a place called "B is for Burger"

Shot from the burgers pov.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I am the very model of the modern mom millennial
My hair is pink, my wine is pink, my garden's all perennial

lol. I got all the way to 'perennial' before I realized you were doing a Gilbert and Sullivan bit.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Beat the heat

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

KakerMix posted:

you and your girlfriend consistently the coolest drat style, always looking great

Wife asked me to grow out my moustache, cool, never done it before why not. Then she bought me a nice pair of round sunglasses. I now look like a bad guy from any number of low production action movies. I am here for whatever her endgame is.

that car is loving AWESOME

I think early 90s JDMs are cool as gently caress cuz I was into initial D in middle school and that thing is hitting all my buttons

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i'll pay a tax

a lot of veggies came in today. going to make some salsa, red sauce, canned tomatoes, pickled green beans, pickled pappers, and stuffed veggies tomorrow.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Is that a long sleeved shirt but only on the left side?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

FogHelmut posted:

Beat the heat

Beat the Heat, Beat Your Meat

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obsidianheart posted:

Is that a long sleeved shirt but only on the left side?

Yeah, it's open on the side of the tattoo. I was very luck to find that one in a fast fashion store (and bought it in black and white versions) because I haven't seen one as good since then.

Bargearse posted:

I haven't met many women who can pull off the suit and tie look but she's doing it flawlessly.

That suit is/was mine but we are pretty much the same size and I was like eh why not you go and try it. I thought the satin shirt might have been too large for her because it was too large for me but she nailed the set better than I did.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 30, 2022

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Elentor posted:

Yeah, it's open on the side of the tattoo. I was very luck to find that one in a fast fashion store (and bought it in black and white versions) because I haven't seen one as good since then.

That's neat, I've only ever seen ones with open necks.
Well except that weird single sleeve that the wearer straps over their other shirt.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I took a selfie today that had a shirt on so that's neat. I also brushed my hair. Points.

Looking forward to summer when I can show off my body. I have worked hard for the ab definition drat it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i'll pay a tax

a lot of veggies came in today. going to make some salsa, red sauce, canned tomatoes, pickled green beans, pickled pappers, and stuffed veggies tomorrow.

That's a lovely home deco, I really dig the colors and how everything is matching.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

syntaxfunction posted:

I took a selfie today that had a shirt on so that's neat. I also brushed my hair. Points.

Looking forward to summer when I can show off my body. I have worked hard for the ab definition drat it.

Southern hemisphere? You can have some of our 115F heat if you want, there's plenty to spare.

Lookin' good and grats on them abs.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Guess we're gonna be green for a while. These selfies never catch the color quite right but whatever. My kiddo dyed my hair again. It probably won't last because I wash my hair so much due to being in the gym all the time but we'll see how it goes.

Shoulda brushed my beard, too. Dang. It's late and I'm exhausted, whatevs.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

knuthgrush posted:

Southern hemisphere? You can have some of our 115F heat if you want, there's plenty to spare.

Lookin' good and grats on them abs.

Thanks! And yeah, Australia. Too cold, need jacket, lame.

Green is a good look! Also kudos to the kiddo for dyeing it :3:

Not a selfie, but made a gently caress tonne of amazing fresh pasta for $5 tonight :kimchi:

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Chore day with moderate to severe allergies in an aging hovel means I get to pretend to be an evil doctor from a bad horror flick. Gimme ur pancreas! :black101:

matti
Mar 31, 2019

checking if this thread works

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Great weather. 12C damp and cloudy. Just the way I like it.

I'm not sure If I should post this but I went to a dangerous neighbourhood to try and score weed. I didn't find any.

Just rolled tobacco instead.

We got pretty drat drunjk. Rolled the windows down and blared Def Leppard, Radiohead and Guns and Roses.

I let my friends young son use my face as a punching bag. He was surprised he couldn't hurt me but he was only six years old.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Went for a bike ride with my son, but I only have a ski helmet so I took it off at every opportunity.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Valko posted:

=

We got pretty drat drunjk. Rolled the windows down and blared Def Leppard, Radiohead and Guns and Roses.

boss

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Gonna go to a concert with my wife tomorrow: The Used, Senses Fail, and Rise Against (headliners).

Can't wait to dress in skinny jeans and a black hoodie. Maybe I'll paint my nails black and get a fake lip ring to complete the ensemble.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

Gonna go to a concert with my wife tomorrow: The Used, Senses Fail, and Rise Against (headliners).

Can't wait to dress in skinny jeans and a black hoodie. Maybe I'll paint my nails black and get a fake lip ring to complete the ensemble.

I am very jealous of the concert and the look

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Batterypowered7 posted:

dude im so jealous! tell me if they play taste of ink!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Went for a bike ride with my son, but I only have a ski helmet so I took it off at every opportunity.

You two look adorable. I'm not sure I had seen it before but that tattoo looks gorgeous.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

took the kids to the beach today

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beautiful place :3:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Batterypowered7 posted:

Oh man. That sounds like a great one.

The Bloop posted:

I did not know this picture was being taken but I think it's worth a share since I feel accomplished about it

Well done! I haven't been hiking in forever. Live in the Virginia area, and I'd have to drive a couple hours to do so. But good for you!

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Hey guys, how's it... Hanging?

Kinda remind me of a sloth, but like in the cute way they'll just hang around. Camping hammock?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

How on earth did you guys get tattoos at 15? Even with parental consent?
I got my ears pierced at like 16. I think that was the age you had to be at..... Claire's? Some sort of popular mall place like that.

For me, my sister just claimed to be my legal guardian. She was 19 when I got mine. lol.

Light Gun Man posted:

yeah it's in my vitamins i'm taking. if that's all it is, i'm glad. thought i was developing a new allergy.
They do have non-flush niacin out there. And yeah, I only took it because I thought it'd help with urinalysis. We tricked a buddy into taking a bunch of niacin, the non non-flush type. He ended up in a fetal position laying in a shower. I was kind of a dick that did pranks in my younger 20s.

Sitting Here posted:

rare good day + bone earrings

I dig these. Very Wilma Flintstone, but in a good way :)

Unique looking dude right here. Your face looks so young, but the gray? Rocking the scarf, bud.

Batterypowered7 posted:

Wife and I taking a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach.

y'all adorable.

clean cut, and I'd have a beer with you if we were in a bar randomly, at the same time.

syntaxfunction posted:

Eff waiting till summer. Go totally all in on crop tops. You can always wear a cardigan or something else fancy that fancy people wear, probably

Elentor posted:

I ate a burger at a place called "B is for Burger"

i lol'd at who said it's the burg's view.

I know I missed some people, but everyone's great, and unique. Love all y'all.

I did this, though. Sides / back shaved. So much cooler in this stupid heat

Spinz was right though, my beard definitely needs a trim / shaping.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Lookin good goons

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

took the kids to the beach today

take your shirt off and jacket

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This is what I woke up to an hour ago.

It's adorable but he still wakes me up a lot during the night.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

dude im so jealous! tell me if they play taste of ink!

They did, in fact, play Taste of Ink

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Batterypowered7 posted:

They did, in fact, play Taste of Ink

thanks!!

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I got a new tshirt

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the extra T is for TYOTT

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

I got a new tshirt

:neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

William Henry Hairytaint