Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Cursed thread: goons post feet on page 16

https://twitter.com/HistoryInPics/status/1555323446699048961?t=avVZIaph17CyTZLUXE1ynw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

https://twitter.com/NoContextBrits/status/1537389588905439233?t=Dt-XOkSp7xNPRVeAENNWgA&s=19

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

For a brief moment, I imagined they were getting ready to bring the cat along on a family bank robbery, and it was a much happier picture

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The cat sits in the security guard's lap and he can't get up

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

1918: Well, we better mask up Mister Mittens just in case.
2020: Forcing me to wear a mask for 30 seconds to pick up my takeout is a violation of my civil liberties and an affront to God.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Blue Moonlight posted:

1918: Well, we better mask up Mister Mittens just in case.
2020: Forcing me to wear a mask for 30 seconds to pick up my takeout is a violation of my civil liberties and an affront to God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Mask_League_of_San_Francisco

There is nothing new under the sun.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Yeah well I bet those fuckers are all dead

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

The cat sits in the security guard's lap and he can't get up

Everything goes smoothly, but just before they leave the bank the cat's mask falls off and they are forced to kill everyone because "no witnesses"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Everything I know about the Everett True comic makes it sound like he mostly beats up complete idiots.

Content:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Idgi what's behind the door

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Killingyouguy! posted:

Idgi what's behind the door

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Picturing some places in Alaska where you can just look out the window and see a polar bear wandering around sometimes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Well, that’s just guaranteeing someone opens that door.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The door is from the back of a Taco Bell. It's to try and prevent robberies from the back since people lie in wait after dark.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Well, that’s just guaranteeing someone opens that door.

https://youtu.be/WgrE1yygZmk

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

SMOKE YOU!!!!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

Everything I know about the Everett True comic makes it sound like he mostly beats up complete idiots.

Some of the comics have aged very well and those are the ones you see passed around on the internet. Others haven't--Everett feels very strongly that real men don't wear wristwatches, for instance--and those tend not to show up so much.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

ultrafilter posted:

Some of the comics have aged very well and those are the ones you see passed around on the internet. Others haven't--Everett feels very strongly that real men don't wear wristwatches, for instance--and those tend not to show up so much.

Lol. He's still batting 1000

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ultrafilter posted:

Now I have this image of Everett as a typical goonlord who's right about some things and dead wrong about others.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Yaldabaoth posted:

Now I have this image of Everett as a typical goonlord who's right about some things and dead wrong about others.

That’s most people.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Robobot posted:

That’s most people.

No I'm pretty sure "Real men don't wear wrist watches" is the sort of bizarre opinion only a goonlord would have.

Content:

When a person gets so much plastic surgery that I thought the photo was from a videogame's character creator at first.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

No I'm pretty sure "Real men don't wear wrist watches" is the sort of bizarre opinion only a goonlord would have.

When a person gets so much plastic surgery that I thought the photo was from a videogame's character creator at first.

She's 39
:smith:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
RIP Synthol Legend:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
He has bigger breasts than the plastic surgery lady :stare:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

He's lucky to have made it that long. Synthol in high doses is nasty stuff.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is the point of having muscles to be strong or just to look like you have muscles? I feel like the former is more important than the latter if someone can poke you with a hatpin and laugh while you deflate and fly around the room

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Frank Frank posted:

Is the point of having muscles to be strong or just to look like you have muscles? I feel like the former is more important than the latter if someone can poke you with a hatpin and laugh while you deflate and fly around the room

More like spray oil in your face like a leaking tittie, leaving you stumbling around the room like that melting guy on RoboCop

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ultrafilter posted:

He's lucky to have made it that long. Synthol in high doses is nasty stuff.

It wasn’t even synthol

quote:

The injections Segato used in his pursuit to go bigger and bigger were comprised of 85% oil, typically sesame oil, 7.5% lidocaine, which is a painkiller, and 7.5% alcohol to sterilize the craziness that was about to be injected.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What the gently caress

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

LifeSunDeath posted:

RIP Synthol Legend:

Two weeks apart.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Maybe don’t inject yourself with oil

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Waffle! posted:

Two weeks apart.

Is he a body builder if there isn't any muscles?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

TontoCorazon posted:

Is he a body builder if there isn't any muscles?

My buddy and I were talking about this at the pool last weekend. What happens when some little old lady asks you to lift something moderately heavy for her and you have to say “I can’t”

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Scratch Monkey posted:

It wasn’t even synthol

Was this guy too poor to buy actual synthol?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

My buddy and I were talking about this at the pool last weekend. What happens when some little old lady asks you to lift something moderately heavy for her and you have to say “I can’t”

"Sorry ma'am, my biceps are considered IEDs, they're gonna pop any minute now"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Waffle! posted:

Two weeks apart.

I doubt he planned to die, so technically true. :smugdog:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Maybe don’t inject yourself with oil

A lot of bodybuilders inject themselves with small doses of Synthol to touch up muscles, and as things bodybuilders do around competition time it's not that bad. But the injecting yourself with the doses you have to use to get muscles like that is one of the worst ideas out there.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Yaldabaoth posted:

FWIW, wristwatches were considered silly and pointless when they first became really popular around WWI. Particularly because the first ones were ridiculously huge, due to the fact that they were pocket watches modified with a wriststrap. They first became popular among soldiers, due to the importance of synchronizing maneuvers with artillery fire, and it was therefore also seen as silly to wear them in civilian life.

It wouldn’t have been an unusual belief to hold when that cartoon was made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

King Carnivore posted:

FWIW, wristwatches were considered silly and pointless when they first became really popular around WWI. Particularly because the first ones were ridiculously huge, due to the fact that they were pocket watches modified with a wriststrap. They first became popular among soldiers, due to the importance of synchronizing maneuvers with artillery fire, and it was therefore also seen as silly to wear them in civilian life.

It wouldn’t have been an unusual belief to hold when that cartoon was made.

This is such a stark contrast to the modern era where "real men" try to wear as much army gear in their everyday lives as possible, up to and including assault rifles.