Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Bubbalooki posted:

Anyone know where I can find a pair of cool shoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

legit tho if i had cash i'd go buy a pair of red wing boots immediately

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Still upset at how much the quality of doc martens have fallen

One of my oldest pairs has held up better than any of my newer pairs

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Still upset at how much the quality of doc martens have fallen

One of my oldest pairs has held up better than any of my newer pairs

Do they still make the "premium" ones that are made in the UK? I remember seeing a comparison between those and the cheap regular ones that were made in Cambodia or whatever and the difference in quality was huge.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Cached Money posted:

Do they still make the "premium" ones that are made in the UK? I remember seeing a comparison between those and the cheap regular ones that were made in Cambodia or whatever and the difference in quality was huge.

There is a brand called Solovair that makes nearly identical shoes in the UK but they cost like $300+ and are impossible to get in the US iirc

Honestly if you look around a bit you can generally get US-made Chippewas for <$100 and Red Wing factory seconds for <$150 or so

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tell me more, what's a factory second

edit oh "irregular"

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

sponges posted:

I can’t tell if they’re legit pissed at Stav or if it’s a bit.

Stav did unfollow Nick on IG

I’m a middle aged man concerned with this

it's real & stav will soon find himself in a hell of his own design from what im told

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Crespolini posted:

it's real & stav will soon find himself in a hell of his own design from what im told

i am pro-lil smokies and take no pleasure in reporting this

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah, DJ Lou chops & screws the best 40-60 minutes of their show every night into a free podcast. Paying for Sirius XM is like paying for YouTube Premium… just lol

I get it for free.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i hope they give guests a chair and make adam stand

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

get a velcro wall & suit and make adam do the monologue hung up, splayed at an angle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i hope they give guests a chair and make adam stand

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

make him sit on the poo poo covered chair

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's already in the smithsonian

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Adam doing his monologue hanging from one of those trick nooses

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Pharmaskittle posted:

Adam doing his monologue hanging from one of those trick nooses

where do you get a trick noose? that'd be agreat prank

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the gold saucer

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol listening to ep 11 and they're being so mean to stav

nick staring at a standing adam is so goddamn funny

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

where do you get a trick noose? that'd be agreat prank

Dunno, but they're basically a harness with a wire attached to the back that you wear around your body, then a noose covering the wire you put around your neck

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wait is it like dilbert's tie

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Cached Money posted:

Dunno, but they're basically a harness with a wire attached to the back that you wear around your body, then a noose covering the wire you put around your neck

Saw Alice Cooper do a whole song in one. It ruled.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Rip Stav he's about to become an incel

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRoqhTqft_w

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Less holocaust, more penis

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

lemme find out your old man wear sandals

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Crespolini posted:

From what you’re told? Well, dish it

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The fact there's video now means I can't listen while driving because I'll be missing the full experience

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The Dark Alliance dunking on Stav like he's the new Tom Myers is a turn I didn't see coming... let's see how this plays out :twisted:

Bubbalooki
Dec 9, 2004

Origami Dali posted:

"it's his job to apologize first. i didn't do anything wrong, I'm just going to continue to take shots by silly wardrobe choices. i'm going to continue to take very subtle but specific shots"

yeah, ain't a bit, lol

Please use this as a reason to keep wearing cool shoes every episode.

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

Tetramin posted:

From what you’re told? Well, dish it

Stavros Halkias, the former 3rd mic on Cum Town (the predecessor to The Adam Friedland Show) went on Pardon My Take and confessed that he quit Cum Town with no plan because he was burned out after his tour. Thats about it.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
burned out from working 2 hours a week for 30k a month i feel really bad for him

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

That’s only like 22K for like 9 hours realistically and then the walking? Working with a notorious breakfast sandwich gaslighter?

Doesn’t sound worth it tbh.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
stav mad that adam encroaches on his turf, but stav is too afraid to go full bore and poo poo his pants

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

burned out from working 2 hours a week for 30k a month i feel really bad for him

I think this is disingenuous at best - I can only
imagine how draining touring would be with a constant grind of dealing with airports, lovely hotels and bad food (not to mention having to constantly be “on”). Only a jerk would begrudge him the chance to take a break and recharge

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Also, like, we’re on concurrent plagues ATM and our boy has dramatically more surface area making them way more susceptible to Monkeypox

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Europeans are not allowed here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wizard Master posted:

I think this is disingenuous at best - I can only
imagine how draining touring would be with a constant grind of dealing with airports, lovely hotels and bad food (not to mention having to constantly be “on”). Only a jerk would begrudge him the chance to take a break and recharge

Wasn't that kind of the point of recording a ton of episodes at once in advance, to allow for the taking of breaks and recharging? And if touring is hard, why quit the easy part of your job?