Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please someone gif the old lady eating the paper cup in the miniature episode

Good god we need a frinciac for KoTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Good god we need a frincpropaniac for KoTH

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the-propane-maniacs.com

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It kinda has to be http://footballisgreatsoccerisdumb.com/

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

That's my purse! is probably the most known outside KotH community.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Closest thing we have is https://carpeme.me/ But it only does scenes where people are talking so i couldnt get that old lady eating the Styrofoam cup.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lyle Neff was painting a sea lion which is a lot closer to a seal than an otter is!

I always pictured him with a scrawnier mustache.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

That episode is great. That old lady absolutely hating Hank for no reason is so funny. You couldn’t make that episode today. Since I’m pretty sure all of the guest voice actresses are dead. Weren’t they the then surviving Golden Girls?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Detective No. 27 posted:

That episode is great. That old lady absolutely hating Hank for no reason is so funny. You couldn’t make that episode today. Since I’m pretty sure all of the guest voice actresses are dead. Weren’t they the then surviving Golden Girls?

It had Betty White (so yes) and Dena Dietrich who was on Golden Girls but only for 1 episode.

Third friend of Tilly's was Phyllis Diller who somehow was never on Golden Girls and the last was Uta Hagen, also never on GG. Yes they are all dead.

Pauly Shore also played Deejay in that episode, sadly still alive

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

Hihohe posted:

Closest thing we have is https://carpeme.me/ But it only does scenes where people are talking so i couldnt get that old lady eating the Styrofoam cup.

What the hell, everyone knows that propane is the clean burning fuel of true Texans and butane is the bastard gas!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

what the gently caress

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Detective No. 27 posted:

That's the problem with you, you don't mean to do anything!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Poor Bill. He probably shouldn't be alone, but he will be.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

hawowanlawow posted:

Poor Bill. He probably shouldn't be alone, but he will be.

I’m sure the army has hospice care, and I’m sure Bill already has them listed as his emergency contact.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
You know it’s Hank

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Escape from Party Island is my favorite Bill episode
Just his sad pathetic nature in so many ways and Peggy shutting him down as best she can

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Bill is best in small doses. Like bacon

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've tried and failed to find a gif of Bill doing the countdown towards ______ with numbered shirts and someone reminds him it's a day later and he peels off the outer layer.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

wasn't it days til the Super Bowl

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The heatwaver!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

One of the best gags was Dale and Peggy stealing Bill's car to commit insurance fraud (I think?) and then trying to drive it off a cliff and it doing U-turn because the alignment was so bad.

There needed to be more Peggy and Dale B-plots.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Bill is best in small doses. Like bacon

Bill disagrees. Bobby does too but it's not cause he loves Bill.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

but those are dog hormone biscuits

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Lol

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The new season of Beavis and Butthead started. There are two episodes up on Paramount Plus. The first episode can be streamed for free on YouTube.

It's great. The movie explains why they're in the future. The show ignores the movie and it's just a regualar update like the last reboot was. They riff on internet videos, TikToks, and still do music videos. They haven't skipped a beat.

In the second episode, Beavis and Butthead get stuck in a cardboard box. I love how they can take a simple premise and it make it riveting.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Unavailable outside of the US, just like paramount+ :(

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Fishstick posted:

:filez: if there's no legal way... what other option you got?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Fishstick posted:

Son of a BITCH.

I miss when MTV produced and aired the 9th season, and anyone could watch it, legit, for free on their site.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The new season of Beavis and Butt-Head has an appearance by Mr Anderson, which is kind of like having Hank back.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

The new season of Beavis and Butt-Head has an appearance by Mr Anderson, which is kind of like having Hank back.

His voice is way more fun to do an impression of

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/andrewhulshult/status/1555222345584971777

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

I would play this.

Hell I'd play a GTA with Hank I tell you what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5oifEAroY8

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I would play this.

Hell I'd play a GTA with Hank I tell you what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5oifEAroY8

I married a man, Hank, not a ... gamer.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Someone gimme the old lady eating a cup dag nabbit!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

This meme missed the opportunity to have the guy from Pygmalion with "The Shining."

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I love Khan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's such a better character than he sounds