Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Soul Glo posted:

Not liking Shang Chi doesn't make you racist lol
Not liking it and saying no one would care if they cancelled it is a little different, but fly your confederate freak flag, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Pretty sure the racist part is saying no one could possibly care about the character

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

FilthyImp posted:

Not liking it and saying no one would care if they cancelled it is a little different, but fly your confederate freak flag, friend.

I like Shang Chi, ok

And I would care if they canceled the second one

I'll have you know some of my best friends are Asian-driven Big Budget Hollywood Studio Movies

Karloff
Mar 21, 2013

I didn't like Shang Chi though I'm curious to give it another go at some point. The whole finale just fell so flat to me.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I just want more Shang, Katy, and Wong drunken karaoke.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I'm pretty sure Site is talking about the Shang Chi movie but if disliking mediocre movies makes one a racist.....

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol I love this forum

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I've been swayed by BSS. The joke was mediocre and whatever, but the absolute mock outrage and meltdowns have made the joke hilarious.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I've never seen Black Panther where does that put me on the racism-o-meter

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Blockhouse posted:

I've never seen Black Panther where does that put me on the racism-o-meter

Holy poo poo get a load of this grand wizard

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dig up thread

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
seriously this doesn't need to be a thing. i am sorry my post implicitly ignored the aapi community.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Simu Liu Tweet Chat ends here.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Edit: never mind

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Soul Glo posted:

I like Shang Chi, ok

And I would care if they canceled the second one

I'll have you know some of my best friends are Asian-driven Big Budget Hollywood Studio Movies

There are less confusing ways to tell us you don't have many friends.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
that new predator movie Prey was pretty good. definitely watch it with the Comanche dub imo

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

site posted:

that new predator movie Prey was pretty good. definitely watch it with the Comanche dub imo

92% on rotten tomatoes... for a Predator sequel?

I'm intrigued, but also suspicious this is a prank.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
nah it's legit good. easily the second best and pretty close to the first one imo

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
it's a movie, poo poo, i thought it was a series.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
ooooh noice noice. I will admit when i saw it on hulu i hesitated. Got something to watch on the weekend

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Disney should announce Leslie Grace as a new character like yesterday. Jean Grey or Mockingbird or something. Just sign the checks and garner that goodwill.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Leslie Grace as Hellcat.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

theironjef posted:

Disney should announce Leslie Grace as a new character like yesterday. Jean Grey or Mockingbird or something. Just sign the checks and garner that goodwill.
I can't wait to hear that she's on some non-compete Cape contract until 2025.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

FilthyImp posted:

I can't wait to hear that she's on some non-compete Cape contract until 2025.

I would hope that if such a thing existed, refusing to release a movie in that collection would render the contract void.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Don't worry, everyone. H. Discov-Warner BO has this whole business figured out.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

The 90 Day Fiance Universe

hahahahahahaha

In less funny news, that bit about DC still going ahead with the Flash looks even worse with this article about Miller out now:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ezra-miller-flash-running-a-cult-grooming-minors-carrying-guns-2022-8

Can someone post this article here? All my normal tricks aren't working for this pay wall

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Lobok posted:

Don't worry, everyone. H. Discov-Warner BO has this whole business figured out.

That purple blob is railing that pink arrow from behind.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

As someone that works for a corporation’s design team slides like that created by product and business leaders are par for the course but still make me twitch every time.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Dave posted:

As someone that works for a corporation’s design team slides like that created by product and business leaders are par for the course but still make me twitch every time.

I'm loving that the only thing that seems it might be centred is "Streaming".

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

Can someone post this article here? All my normal tricks aren't working for this pay wall

https://archive.ph/a2sUi

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Lobok posted:

I'm loving that the only thing that seems it might be centred is "Streaming".

Usually someone makes a slide that’s really good and then it’s used as a template and just gets absolutely abused and butchered.

Or there was a 25th hour “add / remove this” and the person just said gently caress it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

theironjef posted:

I keep mixing up Leslie Grace with Leslie Jones, and now I want Leslie Jones in the MCU.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jamesman posted:

I keep mixing up Leslie Grace with Leslie Jones, and now I want Leslie Jones in the MCU.

Also Leslie Jordan

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Opopanax posted:

Also Leslie Jordan

Finally a good person to play Wolverine

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Also a CGI Leslie Nielsen. We already know he can play Dracula.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jamesman posted:

Joe Fisto posted:

Finally a good person to play Wolverine

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

theironjef posted:

Also a CGI Leslie Nielsen. We already know he can play Dracula.

Put him in Moon Knight season 2 please

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

People who facilitate the "resurrection" of people through CGI should be in prison and people who want it should also be in prison.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
if a cg dead person shows up it's because their family got paid and if their family doesn't care enough to not take the check then why should I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

if a cg dead person shows up it's because their family got paid and if their family doesn't care enough to not take the check then why should I

*slams gavel*
Prison. The lot of you