Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

lmfao

but the real answer is as always, if I find someone to be an annoying scold I will laugh at them being mocked for hypocrisy, and every YA "author" is nothing but scoldy so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

my dad is a degrowth ecofascist and votes republican

that owns

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Immigrants who vote Republican rock. My uncle hates Palestinian people and is a hard core Republican. A Pakistani dude I knew since elementary school voted trump to impress some lady, and now is converting to some form of evangelicalism.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

AnimeIsTrash posted:

A Pakistani dude I knew since elementary school voted trump to impress some lady, and now is converting to some form of evangelicalism.

lol hell yeah

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Immigrants who vote Republican rock. My uncle hates Palestinian people and is a hard core Republican. A Pakistani dude I knew since elementary school voted trump to impress some lady, and now is converting to some form of evangelicalism.

it rocks more when they vote right wing back home. Turks voting left in Germany and casting absentee ballots for Erdogan ftw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fits my needs posted:

lol hell yeah

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Cael posted:

*taps head* can't log on if you never log off

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
cunch of custers right here

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

mawarannahr posted:

it rocks more when they vote right wing back home. Turks voting left in Germany and casting absentee ballots for Erdogan ftw

I worked with a British lady who supported and did GotV for bernie and has lived in the USA for 20 years. She votes Tory every election and she said she did Brexit absentee ballot for Leave.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

I worked with a British lady who supported and did GotV for bernie and has lived in the USA for 20 years. She votes Tory every election and she said she did Brexit absentee ballot for Leave.

(Deputy) Queen

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

So she was like 11 when her dad worked there, who gives a poo poo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Exodus1984 posted:

you were 11 when you incurred a traumatic brain injury resulting in cognitive impairment

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If you stop paying attention to the Bruenigs, they will lose their power and go away :ssh:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Exodus1984 posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Exodus1984 posted:

People have decided that she's cringe.

After Bernie lost, about 99% of being a leftist in america became curating and pruning social circles and group text participants. Driving Liz Brunig out of society is basically the only thing that matters right now.

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

Not my choice, I hate this loving guy

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Exodus1984 posted:

Not my choice, I hate this loving guy

Well, that’s not what your title says. Weird

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Smythe posted:

you were 11 when you incurred a traumatic brain injury resulting in cognitive impairment

Just remember that when she was 11 years old her dad worked for Lockheed, something she had control over, so she is bad.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Exodus1984 posted:

Just remember that when she was 11 years old her dad worked for Lockheed, something she had control over, so she is bad.

lol

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

She hates her dad

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

would she have been hired otherwise

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

would matt

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The online left is so dickless all it can do is drive out op-ed writers who aren't the right kind of leftist. Way to speak truth to power geniuses

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

liz can speak truth to her dad on her own

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

The online left is so dickless all it can do is drive out op-ed writers who aren't the right kind of leftist. Way to speak truth to power geniuses

im personally firing her

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the breunigs have never been anything but the “online left”

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

the breunigs have never been anything but the “online left”

What about matt's policy project thing

No seriously what about it, I never even tried to figure out what it is because it looked like some purestrain Nerd poo poo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

some plague rats posted:

No seriously what about it, I never even tried to figure out what it is because it looked like some purestrain Nerd poo poo

i don’t know. he probably should have played videogames instead

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i worked at raytheon :whatup:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Family Fun Pack looks to Finland to uhhhh, copy in a worse way social policy that Finland copied from East Germany.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

some plague rats posted:

He landed some cool stuff onto Bernie's platform. I like his idea that TVA just take over all electricity production in the US because through historical quirk they can easily be empowered to do so.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

homless friend living on the streets after being fired from janitorial for stepping on liz’s father’s shoe. smdh

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

He landed some cool stuff onto Bernie's platform. I like his idea that TVA just take over all electricity production in the US because through historical quirk they can easily be empowered to do so.

Matt is basically the most competent of left liberal guys who thinks that they'll be able to find all the loop holes in the law to establish a more expansive welfare state with the least effort.

It's sort of a neat skill, but quickly hits the reality that the issue isn't the letter of the law, but the bourgeois dictatorship.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Yeah I mean Matt has done some cool stuff I guess, but he hasn't really done anything to advance leftism like I have

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he has done the exact same amount to advance leftism as i have

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
IIRC, there was a big piece of legislation they had to change implementation measures for because he pointed out some huge flaw in it, but I don't remember the details offhand.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Yeah I mean Matt has done some cool stuff I guess, but he hasn't really done anything to advance leftism like I have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/DarkMeme1988/status/1555343234590801920