Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
Yoimiya is fun and cool and when you pair her up with Yelan she becomes a machine gun that shoots numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Zenless Zone Zero honestly looks pretty good from what I've seen of it in streams and stuff. It's got attack/skill/burst like Genshin but instead of elements there's active tag stuff where you build up a meter to swtich between characters with an attack. Enemies react to attacks really well so it's pretty satisfying and your characters move a lot faster than Genshin for the most part. And there's way more body type/weapon type diversity, like a giant bear guy thats taller than any of the enemies. It's also got some Roguelike elements which is interesting, feels like a way to make grinding through combat events much more interesting than in, say, Honkai. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Here's a video with Gameplay for each character in the ZZZ beta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-7E2O_r0VQ

And here's one with most of the skill/talent descriptions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_GDS_g2N00
Although they didn't scroll far enough and missed part of Aokaku's stuff: . I think there's more besides this too

A rundown of each character's special mechanics:
  • Anby the electro sword lady pretty much has just a vanilla attack string with nothing special, but she's the freebie tutorial character. She can hold the button for the last hit in her NA string to do a (higher-damage) lightning attack instead.
  • Billy dual wields revolvers and gets to have ranged attacks. He's the second freebie character.
  • Nicole (freebie #3) has a briefcase full of guns that sprays a few bullets out for extra damage whenever you smack stuff. She has to do specific moves to reload her bullets or she'll run out and get a worse version of her attacks. The EX version of her skill (the one that uses her energy meter) also shoots out an energy vortex that sucks enemies in and groups them together, as does her super. (The super meter is totally separate from the EX skill energy meter.)
  • Nekomata... also has no gimmicks or mechanics, like Amby? Once you get some dupes she gets a passive that encourages backstabbing enemies.
  • Corrin has a giant pizza cutter buzzsaw as her weapon and gets multi-hit attacks. After using her skill she can hold the button to keep it revved up in front of her and just walk around like that.
  • Miyabi stocks up to 3 blue orbs from the 5th hit in her NA string, her perfect dodge attack, and her EX skill (the alternate/better version of the skill she gets if she has enough meter). Once she has 3 orbs she can spend them to do a unique high-damage sword combo.
  • Lycaon can choose between a faster physical kick or a slower, charged ice kick for each hit of his 5-part attack string.
  • Koleda can time a button press after her skill (where she slams her hammer into the ground) to make an explosion, or with the EX skill launch herself into the air for a bigger followup hit.
  • Anton has a stance/install thing, if he uses his EX skill he goes into a new stance where his normal attack combo is replaced with a new one that has a bunch of piledriver and drill hits, and his skill changes to an even bigger drill. This stance lasts until he runs out of energy or uses the charged version of his drill skill.
  • Ben has a huge weapon with massive range, and his skill is a parry stance with a perfect-block mechanic similar to Beidou's. After his EX skill parry, he gets to do a followup charge attack.
  • Aokaku gives a teamwide attack buff after her tornado/flag skill. If it hits an enemy she can cancel into a swap-in attack from a teammate, so meanwhile AI Aokaku will continue the tornado attack while you play the next character you swapped in with. I don't know where the 'vortex' stacks come from but if once she gets 3 of those then her next buff flag swaps her to the 'scarlet banner' stance where she gets different better normal attacks. After using her super, she gets a demon mask that buffs her next scarlet banner stance.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Definitely can't manage more than one powerful enemy just barely defeated before the time limit on Dire Straits mode challenges, but good thing the reward is complete crap bragging rights stuff anyway so it hardly matters.

Am I hearing things or does Miyabi the cat eared Hime Cut/Red Eyes combo Samurai character sound like Raiden Shogun/Mei's JP VA aka Miyuki Sawashiro?

Kale fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Aug 5, 2022

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Kale posted:

Definitely can't manage more than one powerful enemy just barely defeated before the time limit on Dire Straits mode challenges, but good thing the reward is complete crap bragging rights stuff anyway so it hardly matters.

Am I hearing things or does Miyabi the cat eared Hime Cut/Red Eyes combo Samurai character sound like Raiden Shogun/Mei's JP VA aka Miyuki Sawashiro?

Nah she sounds pretty different to my ear. Doing a similar kind of voice, but a different voice actress.

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
This ZZZ thing actually helped me decide whether I should pull for Ganyu or not. Seeing it made me realize that I actually don't really care about combat all that much lol

It IS a shame that the exploration focus limits character designs/models the way it does, but everyones already heard that before so whatever.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Tarezax posted:

Nah she sounds pretty different to my ear. Doing a similar kind of voice, but a different voice actress.

Yeah I'm not entirely convinced either, but I'm not the only one hearing it on certain lines like when you select her in the character select screen. It almost seems like they've been deliberately trying to keep that character under wraps for a big reveal since that character didn't even have a name as far as I'm aware until today, looks like the "cool" one and could potentially maybe be the Mei-alike for the game. Not convinced either way until I see an official character post CV announcement though.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Have we seen gameplay of Honkai Star Rail yet, incidentally?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Starrail doesn't have an NDA so there should be a lot of gameplay on Youtube

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Have large geo slimes always had their shields broken by geo? I'm used to unleashing all my skills and bursts to kill a single large geo slime because that's usually what it takes. They're immune to geo so I had assumed that you can't use geo to break a geo shield in the same way that other elemental shields work. :confused:

Still seemed less annoying than immortal dendro slimes

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Sanctum posted:

Have large geo slimes always had their shields broken by geo? I'm used to unleashing all my skills and bursts to kill a single large geo slime because that's usually what it takes. They're immune to geo so I had assumed that you can't use geo to break a geo shield in the same way that other elemental shields work. :confused:

Yes. Geo has always been good at breaking geo shields, but obviously cannot damage geo-immune enemies. It creates a situation where you kinda want a geo character to break shields and then swap to someone else to do the damage. Or just use a claymore.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Sanctum posted:

Geo shields are broken by the undocumented "smash type" of damage, the same kind the breaks rocks. Claymore work, and many geo attacks also work, but not all - if you charge Gorou's arrow, for example, it doesn't have big smashing properties.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Nyoro posted:

It's had like 2 cbts already

here's a random video I haven't watched:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKBgu4pz9a8

It has nice graphics but the gameplay is typical turn-based autobattle-fodder mobile game, unlike the "wow a gacha game with actual gameplay!" stuff Mihoyo is known for.
Each character has just 1 basic attack + 1 active skill and an ultimate that occasionally charges up, which is super simplistic for a turn-based game.

Sanctum posted:

In addition to geo and claymores they're also quite vulnerable to overload reactions.

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012

Glazius posted:

Geo shields are broken by the undocumented "smash type" of damage, the same kind the breaks rocks. Claymore work, and many geo attacks also work, but not all - if you charge Gorou's arrow, for example, it doesn't have big smashing properties.

They are also broken by overload and Klee. Sidenote: you can't proc overload on ore though the overload splash damage from nearby reactions will still break them.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Nyoro posted:

Yeah that one's more of a turn based affair by the looks of it. It looks like the entire prologue or something akin to that was uploaded as there's a big boss fight with Cocolia at the end of it where she turns into a pseudo-Herscherr looking form and it looks like this universes version of Bronya and Seele maybe rebel against her.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbW7vKw8X8-B6M6jOnGbo0CIMsCB3tIFm

This guy has his whole CBT2 Story playthrough uploaded, but it's divided into 8 parts and it's loving long as poo poo since he spends a lot of time reacting to stuff and interacting with his stream chat and what not. Talking like 2-4 hours average per segment, for what amounts to a beta test and probably prologue to the game. Some things clearly never change with Mihoyo. I've been meaning to sort of have a look at it since the guy's personality is cordial enough if his tendency to stop what he's doing for 10 minutes at a time to do "reactions" can be a bit much, but it's just so loving much footage to try to sort through.

Kale fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Aug 5, 2022

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Oh boy a brand new survey where we can all complain about the star puzzles

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Nyoro posted:

Oh boy a brand new survey where we can all complain about the star puzzles

Do we need to do that? I never found them obtuse since they all came down to making the indicated constellation only the how changed.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Pope Urbane II posted:

They are also broken by overload and Klee. Sidenote: you can't proc overload on ore though the overload splash damage from nearby reactions will still break them.

Yanfei's charged attack is also another attack that can break rocks. As can Chongyun's ult. Zhongli's hold skill is the best at doing it, followed by Razor's hold skill.

It's kinda all over the place which special attacks effect rocks or not.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

MadHat posted:

Do we need to do that? I never found them obtuse since they all came down to making the indicated constellation only the how changed.

And then there were the other star puzzles, where you had to match a constellation by moving stars through a questionable number of states by walking over a button repeatedly. And the ones where you light up a constellation and it's probably from top to bottom, except when it's not. And the ones you apparently can't see if your graphic settings were too low.

There are a lot of different star puzzles, and they almost all have some sort of nonsense or jank to them.

Pope Urbane II posted:

Except the electro ones, which can only be broken by overload.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Each character has just 1 basic attack + 1 active skill and an ultimate that occasionally charges up, which is super simplistic for a turn-based game.

Guy who has only ever played Genshin Impact: Huh, sounds like Genshin Impact's controls to me

Game looks really nice though! The enemies look cool, the characters are super expressive, it's Sci-Fi too- which oh my god, how many of those are even coming out anymore?-

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Zenostein posted:

And then there were the other star puzzles, where you had to match a constellation by moving stars through a questionable number of states by walking over a button repeatedly. And the ones where you light up a constellation and it's probably from top to bottom, except when it's not. And the ones you apparently can't see if your graphic settings were too low.

There are a lot of different star puzzles, and they almost all have some sort of nonsense or jank to them.

? Those are all still just match the constellation,. granted the water reflection graphics issue sucks.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Based on everything I've seen from ZZZ so far and with maybe a fraction of proper context it looks like there's a lot of really rad and hip youthful counter culture stuff going on with it's whole vibe. The man appears to be getting fought against needless to say.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

MadHat posted:

? Those are all still just match the constellation,. granted the water reflection graphics issue sucks.

Yeah, but they're more obtuse than "just turn the thing so it makes a star." Mostly because you have to gently caress around with them to sort out what button does what. They're ultimately fine, but that's once you find the thing you're meant to match and figure out how to work the thing, because like most of mona's island your directions are "lmao just solve the puzzle, dipshit."

Star rail looks kinda nice, I like turn based rpgs where you don't have to dig through menus for skills. Seems like it would work out pretty nicely on a phone, too. Until all the fancy graphics melt away your batteyr, at least.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Getting >500 points on this event is awful, because if a single person drops down at the end before you can collect the coins, they ruin it for everyone and its impossible to get a high enough score. Happened 5 times now. I try saying in chat not to do that, but it doesn't seem to work.

Edit: God dammit, again! I thought people had listened this time since everyone was gliding. But then some moron did a dive attack.

Edit2: Finally! A team of people who did it correctly. Though a big part of the blame is with the game; it just tells you to drop down at the end.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Aug 6, 2022

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
just saw a frostflake hit for 37k+55k. kazuha and shenhe are so cool

ganyu's ER is a toilet, but it doesn't matter because diona :)

Ytlaya posted:

Getting >500 points on this event is awful, because if a single person drops down at the end before you can collect the coins, they ruin it for everyone and its impossible to get a high enough score. Happened 5 times now. I try saying in chat not to do that, but it doesn't seem to work.

Edit: God dammit, again! I thought people had listened this time since everyone was gliding. But then some moron did a dive attack.

Edit2: Finally! A team of people who did it correctly. Though a big part of the blame is with the game; it just tells you to drop down at the end.

I had to run it a couple times. I don't really mind, I got a better team the second time and flubbed fewer plunges, we got a 580 or something

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I must've gotten lucky, I've done 3 runs and each time everyone's hoovered up all the coins before moving on to the next stage. It's actually a kinda fun event, except for the bit where falling off a platform means falling for ages until the game resets you (except in the last phase, of course). Think I got 560 each time, even.

Bit of a faff killing stuff without the "plunges equal instadeath" buff, though. Oddly enough in a game designed around using a 4-person party, there are precious few characters that'll quickly murder a hilchurl-shaped HP sack.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

That's pretty interesting to hear as the buzz I'd heard was that it was joke level easy and possible to complete by basically mashing and you might as well be able to solo it, but why would the greater internet ever lie about something like that? :thunk:

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Zenostein posted:

Bit of a faff killing stuff without the "plunges equal instadeath" buff, though. Oddly enough in a game designed around using a 4-person party, there are precious few characters that'll quickly murder a hilchurl-shaped HP sack.
Well multiplayer monster HP buff. And then they spread them all out so you're all mostly soloing and not even reactioning off each other.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

lurksion posted:

Well multiplayer monster HP buff. And then they spread them all out so you're all mostly soloing and not even reactioning off each other.

Yeah, if the monsters didn't generally have 3 spawn locations, you could probably semi-organically split into 2p teams and work together. But with the way they're generally spread it's more like "I have raiden, I'll just hang around this yanfei and we can explode dudes, I guess. Oh poo poo they've run off." Realistically, the point of the 30s countdown is so you can sort out a strategy and change characters. But it's a breezy coop thing that somewhat falsely presents itself as being competitive (with the "got the most coins, did the most damage" notes/points at the end), so it's 30s of walking around and jumping, then a minute or two of chaotically smacking things around and chasing after coins.

In retrospect, Jean might've been a good choice. There's specifically a point bonus for punting 1/3 enemies off the platforms.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

padijun posted:

just saw a frostflake hit for 37k+55k. kazuha and shenhe are so cool

:hf:

Shenhe lackers are truly missing out

https://i.imgur.com/kcSunUC.mp4

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Zenostein posted:

I must've gotten lucky, I've done 3 runs and each time everyone's hoovered up all the coins before moving on to the next stage. It's actually a kinda fun event, except for the bit where falling off a platform means falling for ages until the game resets you (except in the last phase, of course). Think I got 560 each time, even.

Each time I've done it there's been 1 dude who plunge attacks to get all his coins in the final descent while everyone else is still trying to get their stack.
Edit: Oh, I just noticed there's a score bonus for finishing first... that's pretty dumb and counters the co-op goal of letting everyone get their points.

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Aug 6, 2022

Kale
May 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY23geUIJQQ

Not Genshin, but since we're in the absolute slowest part of a given patch here where most people are done the main events and all that's usually left is the Leyline Overflow, I figured I might as well share it. Mihoyo put out another animated teaser video for Honkai Impact for it's latest end of story arc tribute thing they seem to do for each leg of the story and it already has close to 3 million views in a day. This one appears to be the cap stone to the Elysia Realm saga, but is a teaser for a much longer video keep in mind and not the actual thing. That games probably got about a year or so left of story would be my guess and seems planned to end in sync with Star Rail's launch.

Not expecting much news on the Genshin front till next friday when the floodgates should open on Sumeru's marketing which up to this point has been kind of a drip feed of a character teaser here, an environmental teaser there.

gandlethorpe posted:

:hf:

Shenhe lackers are truly missing out

https://i.imgur.com/kcSunUC.mp4

It's fleeting, but Shenhe's Cryo buff and Debuff jacks Ayaka's damage per hit up to well over double it's unbuffed amount. I don't have anything particularly fancy weapon or artifact wise and only have her burst crowned, but her charged hits go from about 4,200 x 3 to 9,700 x 3, her skill from 12K to about 25.5K and her burst from 7.5K to about 16K per tick. It's too bad it only lasts for a set number of hits though before reverting back to the base value and the only way to really get around this would be to grab some constellations for her next time she's around. I remember on her trial they had her at C1 so she had 2 E-Skill charges she could stock up which is a pretty significant difference.

She only really does one particular thing, but does that thing exceptionally well. I almost don't consider my current Ganyu build which is still a WIP worth using without Shenhe also in the party to back her up either. Her S+ placement on most tier lists that she seemed to settle into is pretty fair IMO, though I was skeptical myself at first. The internet has a strong tendency to really underrate non straight DPS characters (especially utility ones) at first before slowly getting used to how they work and eventually bumping them up a spot or two in tier lists I've found. Except maybe Yelan depending on how you view her role who pretty much immediately was assessed to be a top tier SS+ must roll unit basically.

One assessment I definitely don't agree with much is Yae though as just S tier. I think she's S+ tier with the caveat that you're also running her with Raiden and a really great asset to have around for providing extra off field DPS. Her towers are doing 3,500 damage per strike for me at talent level 6 and I barely have to do anything other than setting them up. They stay on field a pretty long time, she gets a fresh charge like every 5 seconds or so and her normal/charged attack is pretty solid too and the latter covers a wide AOE. Her biggest problem is that her burst could probably use a little bit of tweaking. Probably a decrease in energy cost would work best. The damage is fine, it's just way the gently caress too expensive even with Raiden in there as a battery and since it destroys the towers too it's almost kind of not really worth it to use sometimes unless you know your towers are about to expire anyway and you can be sure you can pair it with a reaction.

Still in a lot of ways I consider her a great alternative to and perhaps even superior to Fischl in most instances since it's super easy to maintain 3 towers at all times, whereas with Fischl you're probably looking at some downtime on Oz here and there. If you're focusing down one enemy though C6 Fischl with Oz out beats Yae's towers pretty handily, especially if you have a fast attacking character, since Yae's towers have a set rotation speed, while C6 Fischl Oz attack speed is conditional on how much your on field character is attacking. Even still though you're only dealing that damage to one enemy at a time with Oz whereas Yae's doing steady AoE damage depending on your spread of the towers. It's something like one pulse per tower every 2 seconds I think.

Kale fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Aug 6, 2022

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kale posted:

That's pretty interesting to hear as the buzz I'd heard was that it was joke level easy and possible to complete by basically mashing and you might as well be able to solo it, but why would the greater internet ever lie about something like that? :thunk:

It is extremely easy. The problem is that, in the second level (and only the second level so far), I believe it's impossible to get >500 points if you don't get a significant amount of coins from thr four columns of coons at the very end. So if, at the very end, someone just does a plunge attack, it immediately ends the match and prevents anyone from getting those coins.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

What is this kid's DEAL?!

I have tried the coop event three times. First had a powerful meta team of double jumpers and air dashers. We effortlessly mowed through the stage and were about 200 over the highest points reward. Second, a player dropped about 5 seconds in, and the session crashed. Third time, we had a random assortment of newer players, and they seemed shaky on how to play. However, I could pretty easily handle the enemies just doing a whole Zhongli combo and knocking the enemies off the platform, and once I grabbed the plunge attack buff I didn't need any help to clear the subsequent platforms more or less on my own. 100 points over highest reward on first clear.

The challenges seem very easy so far, but they are also quite fun. Good times, though I am hoping that we'll see some more challenging stuff in the final stages. Clearing everything with one round of pogo-sticking through the platforms feels maybe a bit too effortless.

-

As for Yae Miko chat, I find that my favorite thing about her is that the random targeting of the turrets is very good at disrupting enemies you aren't directly engaging. If you are dealing with crowds, and especially if you are trying to protect one of those escort quest rocks that can't go below 60% HP, then you really appreciate having some lightning bolts zapping grenadiers out of throwing and possibly encouraging aggro back towards the player. At the same time, if you are dueling one super enemy, the focus fire and ult are extremely respectable sources of damage and Electro for reactions. I appreciate her flexibility, and I tend to use her over my C2 Raiden Shogun unless I want to field Tartaglia or Diluc as well.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

avoraciopoctules posted:

As for Yae Miko chat, I find that my favorite thing about her is that the random targeting of the turrets is very good at disrupting enemies you aren't directly engaging. If you are dealing with crowds, and especially if you are trying to protect one of those escort quest rocks that can't go below 60% HP, then you really appreciate having some lightning bolts zapping grenadiers out of throwing and possibly encouraging aggro back towards the player. At the same time, if you are dueling one super enemy, the focus fire and ult are extremely respectable sources of damage and Electro for reactions. I appreciate her flexibility, and I tend to use her over my C2 Raiden Shogun unless I want to field Tartaglia or Diluc as well.

yeah, that's exactly why the yae miko "fix" they had live for all of like three days was such a nerf, it functionally removed her crowd control/disruption

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

On the first event I didnt realise that whichever character you happened to be playing as when you started the event was who it defaulted to (and also didnt realise you could change it), so I ended up as Yelan (who is in my current overworld friendship team) teamed with 3 randos who had all brought their pyro DPS. Could have been worse. This was not long after the event started on the EU server, and none of us really knew what we were doing, so we 2-starred it. Gets me the primos, I'm not going to complain too much about not getting some mora and weapon exp.

Second event went in as Kazuha and wrecked poo poo. Bonus on plunge attacks? Dont mind if I loving do. 3 stars even with a plunge into the sea almost immediately after we killed the last guys. Cant blame people for plunging into the sea instead of getting coins tbh, theres a big timer on the screen (implying time is a factor in the score) and it tells you to do it.

Third event (todays one, the first one with the boat) was an absolute poo poo show. One rando got really pissed off I was in "his" boat instead of mine, one misunderstood the instructions so got to the area with the enemies, got out the boat and stood on a sea level platform instead of hitting their mark to activate the updrafts, and never seemed to click what they were supposed to do. Me and the other halfway competent player had to hit all the marks between the two of us. At least the two others werent entirely dead weight when it came to fighting. Still got 3 stars, I think the bar for the ship ones must be set really low...

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

Mix. posted:

yeah, that's exactly why the yae miko "fix" they had live for all of like three days was such a nerf, it functionally removed her crowd control/disruption

That was such a weird "fix". "Hey, grats on getting Yae's C2 range extension. By the way, she now only attacks the closest target, the one you're probably already killing through other means". Her turrets dealing with those loving bottle-throwing treasure horders that are spread out across the entire area is what makes her so good, why would you remove that!?

I'm really glad they reverted that instead of doubling down on their decision.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
You can change characters when it loads you in. :ssh:

So when do the new artifact recycling options come?

Looking at the new in-game character artifact statistics for Kazuha I'm realizing just how much a minority I am for having only found a single VV piece with EM mainstat. I'm in a bad spot because my VV sands all suck hard. I have excellent VV ATK% circlet with 60-98 EM substats but my only VV EM piece is also circlet so those options are meaningless to Kazuha. That leaves me with a poor quality off-set EM goblet because EM goblets are extremely rare. At the very least I need to find a VV ATK% goblet so I can pull from my vast collection of off-set EM sands

Sucrose
Kazuha
Jean
Sayu
Heizou

All 4-piece VV sets with some spares and still this is the best I can do for Kazuha. :smith:
e: circlet != sands

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

honestly now that we've seen what dendro reactions are like i don't even think yae needs any kind of changes past maybe finding a way to keep her turrets from sometimes targeting trees :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is there a way to deal with Mikage furnace? I want to explore the area but all the electricity(?) is burning through my health so quickly.