Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Book has left city that is 90 miles away. Maybe I will get book tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
book is on its way to me

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Thank you twoday internet, book is speeding towards me right now

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

last text message says book will arrive tomorrow

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Book has left city that is 90 miles away. Maybe I will get book tomorrow?

it’s called snail mail, rip your Sunday reading

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
The Book of C-SPAM is an example of something that's being shipped out at an amazing rate, and is being received more and more, I notice

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Promises made, promises kept.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
no other poster in history has shipped books. and he shipped books so fast your head will spin

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
One of the most shipped books ever from the standpoint of mail

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

More and more people are saying that they are receiving the book, or notice of shipment of the book. It's tremendous, just tremendous, from the standpoint of book shipping.

We love book, don't we folks?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

the book reviews are trending positively. uhhhh trending positively towards the negative

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Can I pay an upgraded price to have twoday throw the book at my head? While you do this you have to be vibing that I just suffered under a hurricane.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

oh my god book is here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

The Book of C-SPAM is an example of something that's being shipped out at an amazing rate, and is being received more and more, I notice

Many people are saying this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

when is book 2 coming out

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best
book scheduled to arrive trmbsday

many such cases

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

when is book 2 coming out

It'll get finalized for printers 2029-01-07.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

oh my god book is here

Glad!

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
I salute for probably an hour and a half, maybe more, but around that. Watch. If I’m off by two minutes they’ll say, “He exaggerated. It was only an hour and 25 minutes. He exaggerated, he lied, he lied, he’s a liar.” These people are sick, the fake news.

So then I finish saluting my final salute, I said, “Thank goodness. Thank you very much.” Think of it. So essentially almost 600 times. Now the general says, “Sir, are you ready?” I said, “I’m ready General, where are we going now?” You have to understand I left early in the morning to get there. Now it’s sort of late in the afternoon. A lot of these fakers were with us. So they know. He said, ” Sir, we can now read the Book.” I said, “Great general, let’s go, I’ll follow you,” and he goes like this, “Right here, sir,” and I walked off. The stage was higher than this one and the Book was probably 50 pages long. I say, “General.” Now you got to understand, I have the whole corps of cadets looking at me and I want them to love their president, I did this big thing. I love Book, I love Book. Its incredible, and they do. I said, “General, I’ve got myself a problem, general.” Because I’m wearing leather bottom shoes which is good if you’re reading on flat surfaces. It’s not good for Book and if I fall down, look at all those press back there, look at them. This was a hardcover book, you all saw it because everybody saw it. This was a hardcover book. It had no foreward or dedication, it was like the Bible, and I said, “General, I have a problem,” and he didn’t understand that at first. I said, “There’s no way.” He understood, I just saluted almost 600 times. I just made a big speech. I sat for other speeches. I’m being baked. I’m being baked like a cake. I said, “General, there’s no way I can read that Book without falling on my rear end, General. I have no railing.”

It’s true. So I said, “Is there like something else around?” “Sir, the Book is ready to go.” “Grab me sir, grab me.” I didn’t really want to grab him. You know why? Because I said, “That will be a story too.” So now I have a choice. I can stay up there for another couple of hours and wait till I’m rescued or I can go down this really steep, really, really, really … It’s full of pictures, it’s brutal. So I said, “General, get ready because I may grab you so fast.” Because I can’t fall with the fake news watching. If I fall, if I fall, I remember when President Ford fell out of the plane, do you remember? I remember when another president, nice man, threw up in Japan, and they did slow motion replays. It’s true, right? “I don’t want that, general.” Now he’s standing there, big strong guy, and he’s got these shoes but they’re loaded with rubber on the bottom because I looked, the first thing I did, I looked at his shoes. Then I looked at mine. Very, very slippery. So I end up saying, “Okay, general, let’s go. I will only grab you if I need you. That’s not a good story. Falling would be a disaster. It turned out to be worse than anything, I would have been better off if I fell and didn't read Book. Right? So what happens is I start the Book, inch by inch, right? I was really bent over too. I didn’t like that. I didn’t like this picture. This picture I’m sure will be an ad by the fakers. So I was bent over, right? Bent over like this. Then we finally reached almost the end and the fake news, the most dishonest human beings, they cut it off. You know why? Because when I was 10 pages short, I said, “General, I’m sorry,” and I read through the rest, right? I looked very handsome. That was the only good. I wouldn’t want to read the whole thing because the stutter there would be definitely bad. So I took these little steps, I read the last 10, and by the way their tape, take a look. In almost every instance, it ends just before I read and they said, “Here was the number one trending story.”

I call my wife, I said, “How good was that Book? I thought it was a …” Hey look, I will tell you when I make good ones and bad ones. Like so far tonight, I’m average, but we’re having fun, we’re having fun. So far tonight, but I call my wife and I said, “How good was it, darling?” She said, “You’re trending number one.” I said to our great first lady, I said, “Let me ask you a question. Was it that good of a Book that I’m trending number one? Because I felt it was really good.” No no, they don’t even mention the Book. They mention the fact that you may have Parkinson’s disease. It’s true. It’s true. It’s true.

They say there is something wrong with our president. I’ll let you know if there’s something wrong, okay? I’ll let you know if there’s something, I’ll tell you what, there’s something wrong with Biden, that I could tell you.

So then my wife said, “Well it wasn’t only the Book. Did you have water?” I said, “Yeah. I was reading for a long time. I didn’t want to drink it, but I wanted to wet my lips a little bit.” You’re drinking, you’re working hard up there with the sun pouring down on you. I love this location, the sun’s like this. This way they save on lighting, right? That’s why they did it probably. So what happens is I said, “What does it have to do with water?” They said, “You couldn’t lift your hand up to your mouth with water.” I said, “I just saluted 600 times like this, and this was before I saluted, so what’s the problem?” She said, “Well I know what you did. You had on a very good red tie that’s sort of expensive.” It’s silk because they look better. They have a better sheen to them. And I don’t want to get water on the tie, and I don’t want to drink much, so I lift it up, the water.

I see we have a little glass of water. Where the hell did this water come from? Where did it come from? I look down at my tie because I’ve done it. I’ve taken water and it spills down onto your tie, doesn’t look good for a long time and frankly, the tie is never the same. So I put it up to my lip and then I say, “[inaudible]”, and they gave me another disease. They gave me another disease. Anyway, that’s a long story, but here’s the story. I have lived with more the Book than the water but I have lived with the Book and the water since I left West Point. Not one media group said I made a good speech or I made a great speech, but the kids loved it because they broke their barrier which wasn’t good in terms of COVID but they broke their barrier and they wanted to shake hands, they wanted to … I don’t want to tell anybody, but there were a couple of kids, they put out their hand, I actually shook their hand, okay? I actually shook them. Because they were excited. They were excited. They were with their president. They were excited. The most beautiful young people. Men, women, the most beautiful young people you’ve ever seen. So think of how you feel if you’re me. I go there, how did I do? “Sir, that was a great Book.” You know all my people, “Sir, that was one of your best, that was great.” I said, “That’s great, I agree, it was a good Book. I like that Book.” They don’t mention the Book but they have been going down this ramp [inaudible]. It’s so unfair. It really is. So unfair. They are among the most dishonest people anywhere on earth. They’re bad people. Bad people.

Okay, that’s enough of that. I wanted to tell that story. Does everybody understand that story? The left-wing anarchists tore down a statue of Thomas Jefferson. Now we’re getting into the real stuff. They decapitated a statue of Christopher Columbus, except in New York when the Italians surrounded it. They didn’t have too much of a chance. Those Italians, I love the Italians.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
you know i didn't realize until now that The Ramp Speech was at the same rally that killed Herman Cain

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squinky v2.0 posted:

you know i didn't realize until now that The Ramp Speech was at the same rally that killed Herman Cain

the juneteenth rally that he held in omaha

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Spergin Morlock posted:

the juneteenth rally that he held in omaha

the junteenth rally was in Tulsa

Omaha is where he left his elderly cult followers to die of hypothermia walking 2 miles to their cars in the dead of night

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

the junteenth rally was in Tulsa

Omaha is where he left his elderly cult followers to die of hypothermia walking 2 miles to their cars in the dead of night

doh yea. they were both funny in different ways. as i recall the juneteenth one was where kpop fans signed up for a bunch of tickets and made trump think he was going to have ridiculously massive turnout

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lol yeah, it got Brad Parscale fired

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im excited

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Why hasn't the book been shopped into the pic of Trump holding "A" bible in front of that church yet?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:woop: :siren: :woop: :siren: :woop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

VideoKid posted:

I would never! I am very grateful that she brought me BOOK

NGL that picture made me feel an urg to burg.

twoday
May 4, 2005

an urge to burge

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

cancelling my previous plans for wednesday, I find myself double BOOKed

twoday
May 4, 2005

I took the day off yesterday to do other stuff but I will resume answering messages today

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Squinky v2.0 posted:

That was the first and only trump rally I watched live, including all the warm-up sets from Eric, Eric's wife and maybe Guilfoyle. My third eye opened during the ramp section and I've never been the same since.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Shipping notification for BOOK came thru

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

read the whole thing cover to cover out of the box

twoday this is a treasure

twoday
May 4, 2005

:allears:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Going to check my mail now and retrieve BOOK

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

BOOK came today and I had to immediately read the whole thing. I understood every single page and have reached either enlightenment or all consuming madness. 10/10

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Waiting for the official Alejandro review now

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

2DCAT posted:

Waiting for the official Alejandro review now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I have book book book book book book book book book book book