Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Genderswapped cumtown off to a good start

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Smythe posted:

also reminded yet again of the goon whos dad listens to trueanon on his evening walks and refers to the show as "listening to liz and brace"

<hearty chuckle>

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

he looks like edna mode

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
White women gently caress dogs

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

henkman posted:

White women gently caress dogs

:nono:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
matt talking china rebellion owned and i would pay 100 dollars for a matt china series.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Homeless Friend posted:

matt talking china rebellion owned and i would pay 100 dollars for a matt china series.

God the Taiping Rebellion is one of those things that's stuck in my brain forever since I picked a copy of God's Chinese Son 14 years ago at the library.

It's completely insane tha tit happened but also that most people in the west never hear of it. 30 MILLIONS DEAD! In the 19th century!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

mawarannahr posted:

it rocks more when they vote right wing back home. Turks voting left in Germany and casting absentee ballots for Erdogan ftw

The amount of "progressive" Indians I knew in Portland who were just straight up Modi stans was bizarre to say the least

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

100% of Gujaratis I know live in a reality distortion field where every problem was caused by muslims.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Immigrants who vote Republican rock. My uncle hates Palestinian people and is a hard core Republican. A Pakistani dude I knew since elementary school voted trump to impress some lady, and now is converting to some form of evangelicalism.

Ladies: dudes be trying

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gujarat is like the new jersey and texas of india combined

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the patel gang

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Wow we got a moron defending the Korean War in the CineD trailer thread.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Yalu Betrayal, fall 2023

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

my mom listens to chapo trap house

my mom plays Elden Ring and picked the Vagabond, because she wanted a good sword

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

The online left is so dickless all it can do is drive out op-ed writers who aren't the right kind of leftist. Way to speak truth to power geniuses

The left, foolish as always, is rejecting the friendship of *checks notes* NYTimes/Washington Post/The Atlantic columnists

If only they were more pragmatic and realized that they should be more welcoming towards allies in the media, they would have accomplished their goals.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol that friedman has been a leading voice for peace in ukraine since feb

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Ytlaya posted:

The left, foolish as always, is rejecting the friendship of *checks notes* NYTimes/Washington Post/The Atlantic columnists

If only they were more pragmatic and realized that they should be more welcoming towards allies in the media, they would have accomplished their goals.

You have notes on Liz Bruenig?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i say swears online posted:

lol that friedman has been a leading voice for peace in ukraine since feb

the whole internet-media sphere has turned upside down. left-libs turning into double flag emojis frothing warmongering neocons hoorah jingoism, loving nyt morons like friedman and brooks saying we should have peace.

Scuffy_1989
Jul 3, 2022

MonsieurChoc posted:

Wow we got a moron defending the Korean War in the CineD trailer thread.

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Terminal autist posted:

The amount of "progressive" Indians I knew in Portland who were just straight up Modi stans was bizarre to say the least

Hindu Rashtra India will be a themepark for them to visit and throw coins at whenever they feel a little gooey inside.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lmao

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Immigrants who vote Republican rock. My uncle hates Palestinian people and is a hard core Republican. A Pakistani dude I knew since elementary school voted trump to impress some lady, and now is converting to some form of evangelicalism.

Dudes rock indeed

E: Let he who has not done something completely wild in order to impress a potential romantic partner cast the first stone.

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 14:24 on Aug 6, 2022

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This reminds me of an episode of Ugly Delicious where Chef David Chang is interviewing a Vietnamese immigrant family who own a restaurant in Louisiana about Viet-cajun food. The now adult son talking at length about how his dad came over in the 80s and faced insane amount of racism, worked his rear end off to support their family, how blue collar strength holds the community together . . .

. . . and then ends the overall discussion with "look it took us 10 years to get citizenship, all the people coming from the other countries should have to go through the same process. And if anything it's EASIER for them now. And with all these radical skewed Islamic people . . . you have to PROVE yourself. Prove to US that you want to be here. You either work or you get handouts, which do you want to be."

Dude absolutely voted for Trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

A Pakistani dude I knew since elementary school voted trump to impress some lady, and now is converting to some form of evangelicalism.

king poo poo

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Scuffy_1989 posted:

Hey it's the pro-Genocide rear end in a top hat who thinks it's good to massacre 25% of a country if "they started it".

Please gently caress off you racist bloodthirsty fucker.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Scuffy_1989 posted:

you're very stupid

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oh sick, a new podcast thread poster

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Terminal autist posted:

Those are 100% of the upper crust of the Indian diaspora here in the US. In my experience they're either Gujarati, Rajputs, or Bengali. There are also Tamilians which have their own superiority complex.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Specifically Tamil Brahmins. Its a bit embarrassing seeing bengalis do that given that the RSS has the same view on bengali culture that Yahya Khan had.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

I'm working my way through Blowback S3.

Having a tough time deciding whether MacArthur was more bloodthirsty than arrogant or vice versa. Either way, what a piece of work.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Speaking of which the blowjob brothers are in the most recent radio war nerd

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The Chad Jihad posted:

Speaking of which the blowjob brothers are in the most recent radio war nerd

this mf said blowjob brothers

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

C-Euro posted:

Dudes rock indeed

E: Let he who has not done something completely wild in order to impress a potential romantic partner cast the first stone.

*Throws the first stone*

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

crepeface posted:

oh sick, a new podcast thread poster

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

radio war nerd x blowback ep let’s goooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

This is so gay lol