Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my old boss had to carry the bookbags of higher caste kids in elementary school circa 1965-1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Homeless Friend posted:

matt talking china rebellion owned and i would pay 100 dollars for a matt china series.

Which CushVlog is this?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Also who are the "Blowjob Brothers" :thunk:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Which CushVlog is this?

actual chapo ep

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Futanari Damacy posted:

you and your boyfriend

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:negative:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

sorry the blowback boys became the blowjob brothers in my head so I just typed it out and smashed post

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

now it's funnier that it was unintentional

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

never heard of beyondpod but yeah give it a shot, it's free and you get premium features for lifetime(?) for early new accounts.

when you mean search, you mean search episodes within a series, or search for a series? i just tried it and it offers a) search for series on the web, b) search for your own library series name, c) search within a series for an episode (i.e. trueanon -> typing in "opperman" = ep 91).

For BeyondPod, the search within "add feed" stopped working a few weeks ago. I'd been using it for years but their monetization strategy was a bad one (like buy a $5 premium code that only unlocked simultaneously downloading), so I imagine they're just out of business at this point.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

matt talking china rebellion owned and i would pay 100 dollars for a matt china series.

Matt and Chris (or whoever) really need to make something else like Hell of Presidents.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Xaris posted:

hmm you're right, i just looked and yea my TA pat feed is goofy. all my other patreon feeds are fine. i think it's because trueanon patreon is using ACAST to setup a feed, let me look into it. maybe there's a setting im missing cuz there's a bazillion settings in here

if you look at your ACAST RSS feed manuially in chrome, does it show the premium episodes?

e: I sent an email to their support to see whats up. Fortunately it's the only feed for me that uses Acast. In the mean time, you can use this other patreon feed link: https://www.patreon.com/rss/TrueAnonPod?auth=dJgO3X_BCDO2q45Cj4z9-kDM18KwccdR which predates their implementation of ACAST

That did it, thanks!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ytlaya posted:

Matt and Chris (or whoever) really need to make something else like Hell of Presidents.

i don't know that Matt has the insane depths of knowledge and minutiae about anything else the way he has about the civil war tho

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Ytlaya posted:

Weren't they planning on doing a series about the 30 years war?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Beard Dandruff posted:

Weren't they planning on doing a series about the 30 years war?

Can confirm they're working on it. I've contributed a little music.

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1540385868044697600

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i do not think that matt christman has the level of knowledge of the thirty years' war to make it interesting. my guess is that it'd end up as another hingepoints debacle where he's missing a ton of context and ends up basically repeating marcuse's take on things because that's the only continental left-winger who knew anything about anything who wrote for american audiences

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
What about the planned bonus episodes for Hell of Presidents?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

brett from street fight is using his platform to hold home shopping network -esque streams selling antique figurines that he goes thrifting for on weekends

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

V. Illych L. posted:

i do not think that matt christman has the level of knowledge of the thirty years' war to make it interesting. my guess is that it'd end up as another hingepoints debacle where he's missing a ton of context and ends up basically repeating marcuse's take on things because that's the only continental left-winger who knew anything about anything who wrote for american audiences

Nothing more frustrating than listening to a historical podcast where you, a layman, can point out gross inaccuracies

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i say swears online posted:

brett from street fight is using his platform to hold home shopping network -esque streams selling antique figurines that he goes thrifting for on weekends

he sucks so much now lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he sucks so much now lol

bryan too. their trajectory since covid is shocking. even the facebook group has devolved into people selling resume-writing camps and guitar tutors

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I listen to the bonus feed of all Bryan shows and they’re good. I can’t imagine listening to the SFR main feed; poo poo was so boring when I stopped listening.

Edit: I did come back and listen to a few episodes when I heard Brett got weird about Covid and said a bunch of stupid poo poo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1556313965113769985?s=21&t=Q89JKXIkdGtRhzskFNEAXQ

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

V. Illych L. posted:

insightful

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so the streetfight guys are just selling cheap plastic crap now or what? never really listened to street fight.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

white women smdh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

so the streetfight guys are just selling cheap plastic crap now or what? never really listened to street fight.

never liked this pod and was skeptical of their means.tv push. scam stink

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The colorism is wild. My dad is a darker skinned north indian, and one time while we were shoveling snow one of our Indian neighbors came over and kind of demanded we also shovel his driveway.

lol

in louisiana sometimes cajun people still get upset and defensive about being perceived as insufficiently white, there's even a special slur for them

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

in louisiana sometimes cajun people still get upset and defensive about being perceived as insufficiently white, there's even a special slur for them

post the slur

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[my cajun friends, unprompted] haha yeah i just tan really well i guess!!

noooo it's always a derail

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

never liked this pod and was skeptical of their means.tv push. scam stink

That was around the time I stopped listening. There was an episode with the means.tv guy and Brett and him just talked about nickling and diming everything.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

it may have run its course. only so many times you can say "use the self-checkout to steal food" and "take up smoking to get more breaks at work". bryan's more down to earth but brett's been increasingly weird. even then, bryan now blows the patreon cash on lego sets which tbf is better than an opiate addiction

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

They've been around for a very long time so they've used up all their work stories too. Lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

means tv always cracked me up for its UHF vibes

edit speaking of street fight i don't think i've seen ace of baes post in forever

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i say swears online posted:

bryan too. their trajectory since covid is shocking. even the facebook group has devolved into people selling resume-writing camps and guitar tutors

That makes sense since it was all teenage anarchists last I checked.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

That makes sense since it was all teenage anarchists last I checked.

yeah i think that crowd has edged out most everyone else. one girl spams donation links once a month for some new harebrained mutual aid project she shoulders herself and gets to be a martyr about, then not make rent. every month. she rules

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They've been around for a very long time so they've used up all their work stories too. Lol
cumtown did too years ago but difference is nick millions and crew are also just innately funny.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I can’t believe Means TV didn’t take off, when it had such great content lined up from the start.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
phew, just finishing my long day digging for coal in the big mine. time to settle down in my recliner with a bud lite and some means.tv. life is good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gripweed posted:

I can’t believe Means TV didn’t take off, when it had such great content lined up from the start.
None of this interests you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

brett's new arc of becoming the most divorced guy of all time is funny but it doesn't make the show any more listenable. i liked street fight as a dumb guy radio show but they stopped doing good premium content years ago and the most interesting thing that ever comes up in the main show is them reading a news article about someone who did a funny crime