Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Salt Fish posted:

Food tiers:

God tier: lenitls, mrs. renfros mango habanero salsa, half and half in coffee, coke zero
Pro tier: spinach, curry paste, bread with cheese, kim chi, cherry coke zero
Noob tier: all other foods, processed foods, raw foods, and drinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

a.lo posted:

Where does Little Caesars land?

its on there under all other food

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

looking good Mr president

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hate that lpzie id a mod. it pisses me off. i am going to non stop post now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

they are full of garbage and we should really stop trying to not eat or eat less meat by eating fake meat

OK yea, I totally agree. Their cost is enough to keep me away, but I admit that I'll go for one if I'm out somewhere and that's the only good veg option.

There's a brewpub in an awful suburb of Dallas (Carrollton) that makes an insanely good black bean burger, definitely one of the best I've ever had outside my own kitchen.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

SirPablo posted:

What's the most processed food, I want that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I want synthetic flavors

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

not very wise to name your brand after soylent imo

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

that he could be getting fed exclusively the best ingredients cooked by world class chefs and instead chooses to drink coke and eat burgers is the most relatable thing about him
he's pretty much the textbook platonic ideal of an American

loud, stupid, cruel, rich, a dullard con-man who eats trash

it’s why I think this picture really sums up the trump presidency

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The nacho cheese cup you get with a papa johns meat lovers pizza.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a.lo posted:

im not a mod, im their jester, dancing for them.... it's cruel....

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

God tier: butter
Pro tier: whole milk
Noob Tier: water grass and cow

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
fun fact, I'm heading to lunch at a place called "Industry" today

e: I think they make their own black bean "burgers"

emfive has issued a correction as of 17:58 on Aug 7, 2022

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

a.lo posted:

a.lo has the shits

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

wow 4 patties 33 dollars

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

does it come in green?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

VideoKid posted:

it’s why I think this picture really sums up the trump presidency

There was so much food. Salads stacked so high you couldn't see where they ended.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This is pretty much all I “eat”

$1.50 a meal, 5 times a day. I like that I can just get it over with quickly and get back to playing Starbound!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

iirc there literally was a vegetarian table off to the side

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

$1.50 a meal, 5 times a day. I like that I can just get it over with quickly and get back to playing Starbound!

More Starbound less posting

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'll take a four pack of a.lo bean tier posts please.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

does it come in green?

Yes they have mint now.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

I'm afraid I don't understand the confusion; "Beyond" and "Impossible" products (burgers, sausage, etc) are pretty good, but there's no getting around the fact that they're heavily processed.

I make my own black bean burgers, and they're way less "processed". I mean, I go through a sequence of operations to create them, and that involves transforming some ingredients with heat and mechanical operations (frying and a food processor), but I think those are way less "processed" than an Impossible burger.

Can you share your black bean burger recipe? I've been wanting to get back into making them since I was recently gifted a food processor.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

No person has ever been as happy as Donald Trump with his dragon hoard of fast food

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol a guy i know was buying those by the crate and they sit at room temperature for months without issue (probably).... that cannot be right

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Do you eat the whole shrimp with your hands at a shrimp boil

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What's it like living in the matrix

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Morning Star Chikn Nuggs are the best

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

euphronius posted:

the entire thing must have been so incredibly disgusting, I mean imagine how much time must have elapsed between when those things came off the griddle and when the poor bastards were let into the room to eat it all

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

An Apple A Gay posted:

Do you eat the whole shrimp with your hands at a shrimp boil

Yeah, I eat the head and the tail

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

pretty strong posting energy for a good morning sunday morning

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

isn't soylent like... super full of poisonous amounts of poo poo like lead still?

WrasslorMonkey think about your brain

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

emfive posted:

the entire thing must have been so incredibly disgusting, I mean imagine how much time must have elapsed between when those things came off the griddle and when the poor bastards were let into the room to eat it all

imagine the smell

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

oh? someone consult the official map in the Book....

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

euphronius posted:

imagine the smell

The food probably smelled gross too

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lpzie put me on a sixer so now I ignore him till the end of time

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

Can you share your black bean burger recipe? I've been wanting to get back into making them since I was recently gifted a food processor.

It's Kenji's from Serious Eats, it's on that website and in his own video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgLRD2v5w0

I have better luck with 2 eggs. Also the mix makes extremely good taco filling.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Soylent to my eye is a kickstarter experimental pharmaceutical. I would personally go with ensure, and its like... didn't this already exist as a real product? But for grandmas instead of gamers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wish i didn’t hate beans