Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Bouillon Rube posted:

This and the LA podcasters bit are the best things to come out of the show in months

nick talking about how adam should get himself some cool shoes and then the camera switches to him extending his leg towards adam and he's wearing those ridiculous half-boots or whatever they're called

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

The video looked a bit pixelated at the start but it was because it was digitally zoomed in to hide his shoes until the reveal later on. Great bit.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
drat I use to love listening to the local rock station when I was in middle school. They had a typical mid 90s morning show hosted by some huge fat guy (like literally 400 lbs) and his five friends. I once won tickets to an indoor arena football game by being the 9th caller at like 3 am lol. I dont think Ive listened to a radio station regularly in over a decade.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Every 3 months or so back at my old retail job we'd have radio stations come out to the store and do what they called "remotes" which was just setting up a tent and maybe a snowball stand for the day. It'd just cycle through the several local r&b stations and the one rock station over and over again, I kinda think they were all owned by the same company.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the lunchtime zoo guys got suspended for like two years after doing the penis game live on air but for the word "wetback". they headline the morning drive time zoo now, i think that was about twelve years ago

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I went to a radio station event in Missouri once and met Rockin' Randall, my favorite DJ from the local Dad Rock station!

I was a foot taller than him. At fourteen.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
101.5 WPDH Wakin Up with the Wolfman and his Top 9 at 9

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Never really listened to radio

Listened to stuff like the orchestral accompaniment to con air

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Sunk Dunk posted:

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

What are you gonna do about it, do starting strength at me until you have bad knees and a hosed up spine?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1556313965113769985?t=9B1RZw_eu6WrmtSbYfLZzw&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Not eating like poo poo has turned him superhuman

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
It would be funnier if he got stav level fat, did a special, then lost all the weight all while continuing to do the podcast

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

slave to my cravings posted:

It would be funnier if he got stav level fat, did a special, then lost all the weight all while continuing to do the podcast

S-tier bit.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

net work error posted:

Not eating like poo poo has turned him superhuman

He's going to be more powerful than before.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

i unironically have been considering getting back into christianity really performatively hard but like, as a bit

i just think it'd be fun to see what's going on in church these days

every time i suggest it to my jewish girlfriend though she refuses to participate

i'm going to get her though, i'm taking the tact of reminding her that she'll regret it when me and our children get to go to heaven and she has to go to jewish hell

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it is kinda intriguing. i grew up in churches with rock bands and youth pastors with ripped jeans, and i have no idea what the culture in those places is like nearly twenty years later. i think most likely they haven't changed much but have new hillsong music that i wouldn't recognize

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Crespolini posted:

Have it plainly from the big man himself:

What it is for me is like - and just like, I did - I started doing comedy because like, I wanted to do whatever the gently caress I wanted. I didn't do it to be rich, and like, have a job. Like, I could - I was pretty good at school. Like I, you know, I could have had - I could have been making money out of it, but I was like, no, money's not important to me. I want freedom. I want to be able to do whatever the gently caress I want. And then once... even something successful starts feeling like a job or you feel trapped by it. Some of the, like, magic is gone.

Stav would be the guy who chooses dinner with Jay-Z over the 50k

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dorium posted:

Stav would be the guy who chooses dinner with Jay-Z over the 50k

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
A smart choice, the presumption being he'd simply eat $50,000+ worth of food during the meal (he's fat)

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

i say swears online posted:

it is kinda intriguing. i grew up in churches with rock bands and youth pastors with ripped jeans, and i have no idea what the culture in those places is like nearly twenty years later. i think most likely they haven't changed much but have new hillsong music that i wouldn't recognize

what is even the point of church if they're not going to wear sick robes and speak authoritatively on how the ultimate truth corresponds to 2000 year old social norms imo

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I grew up in a church that threw members out for marrying outside their race in 2005.

I'm loving good.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Excited for Nick to trade in his cryptocurrency addiction into body dysmorphia

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he already has, as referenced way back when by the funniest thing adam's ever said on the show

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
As an unmolested former altar boy I never saw what catholicism offered

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

evilpicard posted:

Excited for Nick to trade in his cryptocurrency addiction into body dysmorphia

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1556313965113769985
This bit straight into a resurgence of his body dysmorphia.

Its all a bit though.

majour333 posted:

Absolution on your death bed.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

dorium posted:

Its all a bit though.
Absolution on your death bed.

Didn't he give up a hollywood writing job because he gained like 3 pounds

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

evilpicard posted:

Didn't he give up a hollywood writing job because he gained like 3 pounds

The fat bitch piggie just finally solved the equation of worth vs. jowls. Sad

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I forget who said it to Nick and Stav, but still love the line one of you has body dysmorphia and the other looks like you SHOULD have body dysmorphia

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

i say swears online posted:

he already has, as referenced way back when by the funniest thing adam's ever said on the show

Cael posted:

I forget who said it to Nick and Stav, but still love the line “one of you has body dysmorphia and the other looks like you SHOULD have body dysmorphia”

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

https://twitter.com/cheekysiIlyguy/status/1556112182391324673?t=CX1bpgHuhPWYLgNogEl88Q&s=19

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
its so weird to completely disagree with someone politically while also regarding them as the greatest politician of all time

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

majour333 posted:

it's truly mindboggling as a former child catholic seeing people in their 20s getting really into tradcath when even life long catholics would think they're fuckin weirdos.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

TwoStepBoog posted:

it's truly mindboggling as a former child catholic seeing people in their 20s getting really into tradcath when even life long catholics would think they're fuckin weirdos.

same wtf is wrong with the cyclical nature of the human disposition

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

TwoStepBoog posted:

It's so insane, most of the catholics I know are either lapsed or extremely casual, either way they want close to nothing to do with the church. The most hardcore of these people are my hispanic friend's grandparents who go weekly and to all the big events.

Anyone I know who went to catholic school absolutely refuses to let their kids anywhere near a catholic school. Lol

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

The new trad caths make my lapsed catholic bones ache, but knowing full well its like 60% mental illness and 40% jingoistic traditional American values surfacing I know for certain theyll stick with it for like 5-6 months until they get tired of going to mass every Sunday (because you know they arent doing the daily mass) and eventually lapse into just going on the holidays and then eventually just doing Ash Wednesday for the IG story.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

TwoStepBoog posted:

Just another one of Dasha's many crimes.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
remember when she got scammed on reddit trying to buy pills that was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's so insane, most of the catholics I know are either lapsed or extremely casual, either way they want close to nothing to do with the church. The most hardcore of these people are my hispanic friend's grandparents who go weekly and to all the big events.

Anyone I know who went to catholic school absolutely refuses to let their kids anywhere near a catholic school. Lol

My mom is lapsed catholic and she used to threaten me with going to catholic school but it wasnt a good threat because I knew shed never do it from how she talked about it