Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

I don't think I'm sexy enough to be a bot and I also don't harvest emails and dick pics, so I'm probably not a bot though I'm okay with all dick pics, solicited or unsolicited.

shut down your inbox RIGHT NOW!!!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's fun to make fun of people who should know better
like all the sad bachelor/divorced men who can't figure out how to boil water for spaghetti so they just eat hungry man dinners and grocery store rotisserie chickens

there's still such a huge stigma/expectation for men that they just assume they never have to learn the most basic things to take care of themselves and I think that's where a lot of this food apathy comes from

My dad is like that and I only learned how to cook because I didn’t want to end up like him. Hes still tries to help me by sending recipes combining frozen and processed foods.

Also have an older bachelor friend who only makes tacos and the worst spaghetti in the world.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

mdemone posted:

lol this friend of mine got so mad about her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend that she went and hosed the girlfriend and stole her

respect the game

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I remember my first babygay experience with a bot. He was so cute and we lived 20 minutes away from each other. I emailed him all my bits and bobs.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Plastician in a mad DJ , just top top, but I could never get into his productions

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Why has wrasslor not put P I S S on this shirt yet?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I know a Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger when I see one

https://twitter.com/ResNeXtGuesser/status/1556369603990679552

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm thinking wendies

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

We must allow poo poo states like Wyoming and South Dakota equal representation with California.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
if you aren't watching the rehearsal you're a dumb binch. pirate it, hbo is dying

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

respect the game

yeah it's a power move

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Consummate Professional posted:

if you aren't watching the rehearsal you're a dumb binch. pirate it, hbo is dying

My wife got really uncomfortable watching that show and thought it was mean BUT TOO BAD SHES OUT OF TOWN ITS BOYS NIGHT AND IM WATCHING IT TONIGHT

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah Nathan Felder has such a great sense of humor

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I've only seen the first 2 but it's 5/5

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

why would i watch a rehearsal, I'd rather see a finished polished content

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

An Apple A Gay posted:

Yeah Nathan Felder has such a great sense of humor

Never heard of him.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

AxGrap posted:

My wife got really uncomfortable watching that show and thought it was mean BUT TOO BAD SHES OUT OF TOWN ITS BOYS NIGHT AND IM WATCHING IT TONIGHT

I don't think that's an incorrect reaction, but you gotta power through it. like Nathan telling the actor to say I love you over and over.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I will be sticking to Jerry Seinfeld thank you

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The fifth largest economy of the world gets half the representation of the Dakotas

And Dakotas have a fraction of the population of Washington DC or Puerto Rico.

It's just empty space divided into 2 states for some stupid racist reason.

You can divide anything into anything and get 2 US senators.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Nonsense posted:

I will be sticking to Jerry Seinfeld thank you

what's the DEEALLL with parking at this high school??!??!?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Consummate Professional posted:

I don't think that's an incorrect reaction, but you gotta power through it. like Nathan telling the actor to say I love you over and over.

I can't decide if it's cruel or not. The comedy is amazing, and I assume that everyone involved knows they are a part of a production and are at least slightly in on the joke, but it does really make them into freakshow acts. Until I decide I will keep lolling

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

More than 80,000 tourists have been left stranded in a popular resort in China after a coronavirus outbreak sparked a lockdown.

Beijing continues oppressing those who've done nothing wrong!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

AxGrap posted:

I can't decide if it's cruel or not. The comedy is amazing, and I assume that everyone involved knows they are a part of a production and are at least slightly in on the joke, but it does really make them into freakshow acts. Until I decide I will keep lolling

I think cringe humor is ultimately not a good thing

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Nonsense posted:

More than 80,000 tourists have been left stranded in a popular resort in China after a coronavirus outbreak sparked a lockdown.

Beijing continues oppressing those who've done nothing wrong!

it like free vacation!! I don’t see a problem

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

only mid tier shopping mass shooting, call me when someone shoots up the Neiman Marcus

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Bethamphetamine posted:

The fifth largest economy of the world gets half the representation of the Dakotas

And Dakotas have a fraction of the population of Washington DC or Puerto Rico.

It's just empty space divided into 2 states for some stupid racist reason.

You can divide anything into anything and get 2 US senators.

is this some sort of unified theory where all matter is composed of US senators?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Virgil Vox posted:

I think cringe humor is ultimately not a good thing

His shows are a little bit more surreal than cringe imo, they are really driving at the absurdity of normal life, and to do that you need normal people put in an absurd spotlight which he does masterfully, but it still leaves me a little conflicted (mostly cause my wife pointed it out and she is often right about things I in my blindspots)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

wasn't there a shooting (or at least reports of one) at Tysons just a few weeks ago?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

i hope they grabbed a Burberry purse while everyone was running for their lives

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

why would i watch a rehearsal, I'd rather see a finished polished content

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Again?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Donald JNCOs Tremp

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Weird how this just keeps happening

quote:

the man and his wife -- both wearing MAGA hats -- explained how they were treated.

"We are outside of CPAC in Dallas, 2022," Stiefler began. "People are getting turned away - want to tell us about it?"

"Yes, we were looking forward to seeing Trump live," the man explained. "We actually paid for it right here, and they knew we were not getting in."

"They sold you tickets -- it was already overcapacity -- they took your money, sent you in there and you just got turned away?" Stiefler asked, to which the man replied, "Exactly."

"Do you think it's an issue of the organizers of CPAC getting greedy?" he was asked.

"It could be that. It may not be organized enough, not knowing what the capacity was. I'm not gonna sit and watch in the overflow room." he complained. "I was promised 10x impact."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I deserve special treatment," he replied.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DeMickyD/status/1556321659996585985

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
Tyson's Corner turning into the Springfield Mall of yore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy