Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Written and Directed by Sarah Squirm
Theme song by Leah Hennessey and Ruby Mccollister
Exec Produced by Chris Wade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

None of this interests you?

these are all my fav shows. i watch them all and am eager for new epsidoes to be released. me and my friends often discuss them, and ive also found them to be valuable "water cooler" conversation starters at the workplace. thank you meanstv

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

i say swears online posted:

Don't you threaten me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

Don't you threaten me

ARE YOU THREATENING ME

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

[my cajun friends, unprompted] haha yeah i just tan really well i guess!!

noooo it's always a derail

say the word

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Sarah Squirm is on SNL now.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

We really lost a lot of talent when SNL took Sarah Squirm. Don't know where we will find another quirky white woman from Brooklyn.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

seize the memes with teenage stepdad

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

in louisiana sometimes cajun people still get upset and defensive about being perceived as insufficiently white, there's even a special slur for them

Is it the same one that would be a slur for black people anywhere else? Because that always seemed very idk interesting is the wrong word but yeah

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

babypolis posted:

seize the memes with zoomer girlfriend

Smythe do this one

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeet the booj with quirked-up smolbean

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yeet the booj with quirked-up smolbean

lol

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Sarah Squirm is on SNL now.

it was very funny watching lefty podcasters all have to reluctantly congratulate her for getting on SNL

also lol that a year and a half later they’re still putting it on the front page

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

snl is letting her do some weird-rear end poo poo. i wouldn't call it funny though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

snl is letting her do some weird-rear end poo poo. i wouldn't call it funny though

funny that u watch this television program, which i (honorably, nobly, righteously) dislike and ridicule.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

uWu everyone, its the JDPON anime hour, with maggot master and genocide bae!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/Libuhover99/status/1555344969593929736

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Listening to the Taiping Heavenly Rebellion Chapo and thinking "we are lucky that Discendo Vox didn't choose to follow this path"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

evilpicard posted:

say the word

I assume he's talking about "coonass". It's weird because it only applies to white people and is basically the Louisiana word for redneck. It comes from a French word "conasse" which means dirty moron, and depending on who you ask down here it is either a badge of honor that proves you're authentic or a horrible slur.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah it's great, I love coincidences in language like that

https://twitter.com/floppy_ragdoll/status/980196685493260288?lang=en

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Too many women involved, skipping it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Fortaleza posted:

Yeah it's great, I love coincidences in language like that

https://twitter.com/floppy_ragdoll/status/980196685493260288?lang=en

don't the end of 'find dory' on swedish netflix shame me

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

some plague rats posted:

Too many women involved, skipping it

chris hasn't transitioned yet

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tokin opposition posted:

chris hasn't transitioned yet

and yet I consider him a bitch

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

I assume he's talking about "coonass". It's weird because it only applies to white people and is basically the Louisiana word for redneck. It comes from a French word "conasse" which means dirty moron, and depending on who you ask down here it is either a badge of honor that proves you're authentic or a horrible slur.

In quebec we have estie de con which is basically loving idiot

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

CSPAM used to have a mod who would probate you for coonass

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

some plague rats posted:

and yet I consider him a bitch

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Means TV rules because they offered a free monthly subscription if you just asked for one so I asked them and have had means TV for free for like 2 years. I watched like 4 eps of the morning news.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

majour333 posted:

Means TV rules because they offered a free monthly subscription if you just asked for one so I asked them and have had means TV for free for like 2 years. I watched like 4 eps of the morning news.

Did they ever have other programming? I remember them having this big ambitious launch plan and they were gonna be like Newsmax for the left or something and last time I checked they were posting gaming twitch streams.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i don't remember hearing a peep after the official launch

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I followed them on Instagram after their push on Chapo a few years ago and I finally undid that this year because all their programming looks really annoying

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power
Means.tv looks hella amateurish and Rokfin looks like "leftist" media funded by Peter Thiel. I have trouble trusting any of the weirdos with the super-professional headshots staring blankly through the camera

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Yeah the last 4 posts sum it up as far as I can tell. There's a couple docs and docuseries I just remembered I added to the watch later, but it's pretty content-light. I don't know if Thiel would even have it on his radar.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i thought about watching means tv but then i remembered that i dont like watching videos

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

They fell short of their fundraising and subscription projections so they're just trying to bootstrap it and they don't have a lot (any) money for programming.

They have some good docs though, check out Gaza Fights for Freedom if you need to get really depressed

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
has anyone eroticized the cast system in trashy romances like white people do slavery?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the cast system

yeah the bimbofied fanart

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

radio war nerd did an episode on the taiping rebellion didn't they? i feel like i have a very strong sense memory of hearing the name "hong xiuquan" dozens and dozens of times, while listening to a podcast. and not the most recent chapo episode!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

yeah the bimbofied fanart

I'm even more confused