Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

muscles like this! posted:

I wanna go to Goth Narnia

Narnia needs less goth not Morgoth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
whats the spiciest mustard i can order in the united states. colemans is nothging to me. i loving love mustard. this for hot dog. ADVANCED hot dog. thank you

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Smythe posted:

whats the spiciest mustard i can order in the united states. colemans is nothging to me. i loving love mustard. this for hot dog. ADVANCED hot dog. thank you

I just found this and I want it, they also have a spicy garlic mustard

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Robobot posted:

Narnia needs less goth not Morgoth.

I like the chill later books in the Narnia Chronicles where an evil gorilla tricks a donkey into impersonating Lion Jesus to trick his way back into the Garden of Eden, only to be undone by drinking booze and then killed by a pagan god. Also there's a whole book about talking horses

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

muscles like this! posted:

I wanna go to Goth Narnia

Are you even watching Sandman

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

so hype for this thank hyou bro sincerely

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

LifeSunDeath posted:

:eyepop:drat son where'd ya find that:eyepop:

Smythe posted:

so hype for this thank hyou bro sincerely

in all seriousness, i love you.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

:golfclap:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:eyepop:drat son where'd ya find that:eyepop:

in all seriousness, i love you.

Dunno if talking to me, the mustard, or the mustard poster but hell I love you too. Also the mustard. Maybe, we’ll see… soon enough.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Bloop posted:

Not my MACAROM!

Ah yes it's a [REGION] variant of macaroni, which is way better than the [FOOD] they have in [REGION]

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Hard to gently caress with Chinese mustard at least in terms of weapons of opportunity.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Smooth mustard is all poo poo tier, give me grainy or give me nothing.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Basic Poster posted:

Hard to gently caress with Chinese mustard at least in terms of weapons of opportunity.

why the gently caress you using mustard as lube?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

They did say it was a weapon :ohdear:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

LifeSunDeath posted:

This is a staple of my fridge, and I went down just now to get some for late-night pretzel dipping only to discover that we’re out!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
mustard, ketchup, hot sauce, ranch. honey mustard. onion. horseradish. sweet and sour. bbq. worcestershire. hot sauce. pepper sauce. gunmetal. gunpowder. solid rocket fuel. vw rabbit. things to consider.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Smythe posted:

There a course you can take on advanced hotdogging?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SuddenCactus posted:

taught by a busted down, impoverished, expert brat bitch latina with no license and a hot grill outside the urban sporting or music venue. no master more advanced, no recipe more elite

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

SuddenCactus posted:

I have a course on advanced dogging you can sign up for but no one is hot.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Inceltown posted:

I have a course on advanced dogging you can sign up for but no one is hot.

Advanced dogging sounds a bit involved. Is it okay if I just watch at first?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bug Squash posted:

Carroll took some questionable photographs by modern standards, but you could lodge a reasonable defence that the intent was purely artistic.

the anime defense

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Subjunctive posted:

This is a staple of my fridge, and I went down just now to get some for late-night pretzel dipping only to discover that we’re out!

oh drat, well now I gotta get some.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Smythe posted:

quote:

Resiniferatoxin has a score of 16 billion Scoville heat units, making pure resiniferatoxin about 500 to 1000 times hotter than pure capsaicin.[3][4] Resiniferatoxin activates transient vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1) in a subpopulation of primary afferent sensory neurons involved in nociception, the transmission of physiological pain.[5][6] TRPV1 is an ion channel in the plasma membrane of sensory neurons and stimulation by resiniferatoxin causes this ion channel to become permeable to cations, especially calcium. The influx of cations causes the neuron to depolarize, transmitting signals similar to those that would be transmitted if the innervated tissue were being burned or damaged. This stimulation is followed by desensitization and analgesia, in part because the nerve endings die from calcium overload.[7][8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resiniferatoxin

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
You know there’s a bro out there eager to flex at the bar by eating a huge spoon of that stuff on his wings

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

So someone tested that right? To get all that information? What happened to that person?

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
The 'J' stands for 'AAARRGH!'

By popular demand posted:

'Savage my anus'?
:dafuq:

I think he was in the Clone Wars cartoon

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

polish, canadian, AND french this is america

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

SuddenCactus posted:

So someone tested that right? To get all that information? What happened to that person?

Their spouse settled for an undisclosed amount.

I'm assuming most of that info could be gleaned through lab analysis.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yeah, i like M.U.S.T.A.R.D...

Mayonnaise
U
S
T
A
R
D

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Heinz you cowards dont call it kranch, call it by its true name, Retchup

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

SuddenCactus posted:

Repaid by lasting hours having sex.

quote:

RTX has also previously been investigated as a treatment for interstitial cystitis, rhinitis, and lifelong premature ejaculation (PE)

I'm going to imagine the treatment is sticking your dick in the spicy cactus.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Hihohe posted:

Mayonnaise is
Utter trash, a
Stupid condiment
That only a real psycho
And mania would like. I'd
Rather have mustard any
Day of the week

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Fellas! Quit fighting! There's a better way!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

projecthalaxy posted:

M No
U
S
T
A
R
D

Tho mustard and mayo are great together. They compliment each other so well

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Smythe posted:

taught by a busted down, impoverished, expert brat bitch latina with no license and a hot grill outside the urban sporting or music venue. no master more advanced, no recipe more elite

Please don't doxx my ex

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hihohe posted:

Mayonnaise
Upon
Some
Turkey
And
Rye.
Delicious!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

All mayoheads please be honest with yourself and just rub your sandwiches with leaf lard its what you really want

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Anime Liker posted:

No idea about the strong English, but the Lakeshore Irish Mustard I posted is waaaaaaay stronger than Coleman's. Like weapons grade mustard.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HelloIAmYourHeart, show yourself, you coward.

Fight me in MustardDome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Come out ye mayonnaise fan
come out and fight me like a fan