Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

at the exponential rate they're improving in production quality this will be the best show of all time by the end of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Adam’s silent wheezing laugh is like 1,000% more annoying than the mirthful Stav giggle, I can’t believe I never noticed it before but he’s doing it for like half the episode and it sucks!

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Hell yeah, that fuckin entrance scene

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mandrel posted:

at the exponential rate they're improving in production quality this will be the best show of all time by the end of the year
it's a shame patreon removed the ability to see the dosh they're making if you're a member unless you're using the API but they put up two new tiers in their membership goals page so everyone can see how far they're getting, they're up to $120k now!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have a sneaking suspicion Tim Dillon & Shane Gillis are probably the two largest donors to the TAFS Patreon

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Nick is so happy whenever he's wearing a costume. This pivot into a talk show/sketch format is gonna be so good for him.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Nick comes out in a Spirit Halloween Gorilla costume and Adam and Ian have to take a flying leap and tackle him before he says a single word

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
We're here live from... The Matrix??? :wth:

Mandrel posted:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
the 6th suicide this year caused by adam friedland

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I am so proud of Adam there are tears in my eyes, he’s finally become the black late night show host he was always meant to be.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Aug 9, 2022

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

I am so proud of Adam there are tears in my eyes, he’s finally become the black late night show host he was always meant to be.

I'm going to assume that doing the voice gives him power and confidence and I love it

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

it's not just a suit is it

dumby
Oct 25, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Adam’s silent wheezing laugh is like 1,000% more annoying than the mirthful Stav giggle, I can’t believe I never noticed it before but he’s doing it for like half the episode and it sucks!

1000% more endearing you mean, heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh heeee-uh

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it's a shame patreon removed the ability to see the dosh they're making if you're a member unless you're using the API but they put up two new tiers in their membership goals page so everyone can see how far they're getting, they're up to $120k now!

Was wondering if they've climbed back up the Patreon biggest earners rankings.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yeah its much easier to just use https://graphtreon.com/

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
SHE'S A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL... WHO CAN BURP ON COMMAND!

:swoon:

Edit fuckin Disney pulled the vid, here's another upload for now

https://youtu.be/TS0Ne2PBfqw

majour333 fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Aug 9, 2022

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the show is getting better and better. love the boys

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I love the Adam Friedland show

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Oh my god Nicks rear end crack is gonna be the third podcast host lolol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
drat, it's like a watching a beautiful eagle finally let go of the fat pig it's carrying around and soar above the clouds

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
This episode was incredible

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

CoolRanch posted:

This episode was incredible

Dumbass Dracula who doesn’t give a poo poo about anything is my new favourite character

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holy lol

dumby
Oct 25, 2007
HI i'm gay vampire michael bloodlas

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmao the intro

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think the last time they put any effort into the show was Autism Powers sketch on like episode 3 and that was obviously minimal compared to this.

Well calling it a sketch may be going too far, they were just all doing characters for a few minutes.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
i liked the slip when he started beating himself up for attending that insane filming for that Peter Vack movie with Dasha lol

Danger fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 9, 2022

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
i hosed this edit up

Danger fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 9, 2022

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

"... You ever have a threesome?"
"Yea, it's actually a crazy story."

Lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

A+ episode

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Jake Flores rolling in his grave.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mordja posted:

Jake Flores rolling in his grave.

he should be happy for what they're paying him to use his flophouse to film

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

https://twitter.com/duddersj/status/1557030727367045120?s=21&t=1AbW9J_mcbBQ6KXfRebpKA

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Tom Hanks' nose looks like it came right out of a Nazi propaganda film.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Me when I found out what Bobby Caldwell looked like

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I love the Adam Friedland show

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Probably you all have seen this but if not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZi3y1J6Fw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

He's at his best when he's copying so it's good for Adam's confidence to get a good one in.