Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Autocorrect ftw puppie should read "puppet" ! L o L

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

tenderjerk posted:

Dude you are spraying covid everywhere

Why are his caretakers not shunting him back down to the basement

Tired of senile old presidents traveling by buggy to a disaster zone like they can personally do anything

Just send I. The fema people and go back to ding what you love: sniffing hair

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
oh come on

there's at least a 25% chance he exploded an eye again

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zvahl posted:

oh come on

there's at least a 25% chance he exploded an eye again

Triple that if he catches the pox.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
biden his time...

https://twitter.com/jacobdotgov/status/1555744160858112000?s=20&t=-JBx66Nw28ricJVvSV4HFw

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Biden heard that the shadow government opposes the British government and thinks we should have one to piss off the queenlovers

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

M. Biden

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

joe bodey is creating a raid shadow legends ad to pay off the national debt

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Biden : For you, the day Biden sniffed your 7 year old kid's hair was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was... it was, it was I think a long.... it was the summer! it was the summer, and it gets hot out and you better believe it, Jack! for you, that day, it was a terrible. it was terrible, that day but for me? what day is it? :dementia:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

Biden : For you, the day Biden sniffed your 7 year old kid's hair was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was... it was, it was I think a long.... it was the summer! it was the summer, and it gets hot out and you better believe it, Jack! for you, that day, it was a terrible. it was terrible, that day but for me? what day is it? :dementia:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

those zanarkand abes sure could play blitzball :dementia:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ram dass in hell posted:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ram dass in hell posted:

:perfect:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

ram dass in hell posted:

i wish thread titles could be this long

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

hey joe you can't get out of owing me money by trying to go by 'brandon' and being 'dark'

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

'dark brandon' works at loving hot topic, joe biden is still in the white house and still owes me loving money

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1556716388009406464

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

DId Biden just confirm the existence of Obama's secret weather control laser?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

biden]: i understand what its like to lose a family member. in 1981 i was accidentally dosed with an experimental war-on-drugs treatment to remove the ability to feel pleasure. now i can only experience any feeling at all from 2 stimuli: the freshly shampooed scalp of a child, or the death of one of my family members. it's for this reason that i sent my son to a war zone to huff carcinogenic fumes, enable my other son's addictions until he inevitably gets found with blood comprised of 50% fentanyl, why I kept giving my wife, my former wife, my deceased wife, bottomless mimosas - it's why i adopt dogs that bite secret service agents until they have to be put down. i need it to feel. i need it. you understand? I don't want this. I need it. - sorry , what was the question?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They should have hanged the dog on tv

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

ram dass in hell posted:

biden]: i understand what its like to lose a family member. in 1981 i was accidentally dosed with an experimental war-on-drugs treatment to remove the ability to feel pleasure. now i can only experience any feeling at all from 2 stimuli: the freshly shampooed scalp of a child, or the death of one of my family members. it's for this reason that i sent my son to a war zone to huff carcinogenic fumes, enable my other son's addictions until he inevitably gets found with blood comprised of 50% fentanyl, why I kept giving my wife, my former wife, my deceased wife, bottomless mimosas - it's why i adopt dogs that bite secret service agents until they have to be put down. i need it to feel. i need it. you understand? I don't want this. I need it. - sorry , what was the question?

lmfao

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

ram dass in hell posted:

Now watch this drive.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

ram dass in hell posted:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1556981120268283907

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Maitlands were good people that were seduced by Beetlejuice, and redeemed themselves for what they did.

Joe and Jill Biden are irredeemable

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
the more important question is, who is winona ryder in this scenario

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nite crew

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Foo Diddley posted:

Hunter

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
beetletrump

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Inspector Hound posted:

They should have hanged the dog on tv

mccain is already dead

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Foo Diddley posted:

weirdly enough it’s just winona ryder

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhqLhbNo9M&t=53s

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

https://twitter.com/LivingLardo/status/1518278066446868482

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Perfectly encapsulates my feelings for Obamna and soda.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I wanna know what's going through the minds of the soldiers in watching this happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lol she didn't even finish helping him with his jacket