Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Vegetable posted:

The cops are still investigating the two earlier rapes he did, by the way. They’ve just decided already not to charge him on this one because this happened overseas and their lack of jurisdiction was clear.

How did he get a US visa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Shame on Arsenal scum club IMO

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
So what happens when she breaks the nda but the police don't press charges? Everyone has to awkwardly pretend it didn't happen?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

Shame on Arsenal scum club IMO

It's the fans, they drive the culture of the club and like United fans they are all pro rape

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Jippa posted:

So what happens when she breaks the nda but the police don't press charges? Everyone has to awkwardly pretend it didn't happen?

No, she ends up getting death threats from fans until she drops off the map.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jippa posted:

From what her lawyer told her, sounds like she’ll lose a lawsuit if she gets sued but who knows whether Partey will actually follow through on that as it would make his already shot reputation somehow worse.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
If we can catch him kicking a cat maybe he'll get punished then.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Do they get a trophy for this?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

three million pounds can buy many trophies

e: this is not the vardythread; but I feel it's a good life lesson regardless

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Arsenal started him in today's friendly :ohdear:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bacon Terrorist posted:

How did he get a US visa?

I think you're only 100% ineligible if you've been convicted

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/telefootball/status/1554894643854286853?s=21&t=VUIizj6rn3gnXzRCLDY-MQ

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Generally a fantastic idea. We can probably make it "every premier League footballer other than James Milner" though. If he met a drunk girl on a night out he'd probably lend her his cardigan.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Lesson #1: Develop a buddy system with a teammate that can corroborate consent and the act itself.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Lesson #1: Develop a buddy system with a teammate that can corroborate consent and the act itself.
Step #2: Film the act and share it with as many people as possible so everyone knows you're in the clear.

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

Step #2: Film the act and share it with as many people as possible so everyone knows you're in the clear.

So they've hired Hockey Canada to provide the training?

https://twitter.com/ZosiaBielski/status/1554508691990347776?s=20&t=54JmTY2tkXlHbVam_1ZbGw

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/07/borussia-dortmunds-nico-schulz-accused-of-domestic-violence

quote:

Borussia Dortmund officials have talked to the former Germany international Nico Schulz about a complaint of domestic violence filed against him, but at this stage would not be taking any action, the club said on Sunday.

The player’s former girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time, has filed a criminal complaint against him for domestic violence in 2020, with an investigation under way.

The club said they had met the player and his advisers to discuss the matter. “Nico Schulz has informed us that he will defend himself against these accusations with the help of legal counsel and, in addition, calls for the presumption of innocence to be applied.

“The allegations that have been made – of which Borussia Dortmund had no knowledge whatsoever until the media reports emerged – are extremely serious and shocking for BVB,” they said in a statement. “Borussia Dortmund takes them very seriously and distances itself from any form of violence.”

The club, who kicked off their Bundesliga season with a 1-0 victory over Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday, said they were unable to take any action at this early stage of the investigation.

Beating a pregnant woman :waycool:

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Aug 7, 2022

3peat
May 6, 2010

In March 2020, the ex-girlfriend sent pictures to Schulz with bruises. In response, Schulz sent a selfie of him looking sad to "apologise".

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

3peat posted:

In March 2020, the ex-girlfriend sent pictures to Schulz with bruises. In response, Schulz sent a selfie of him looking sad to "apologise".

I don't even know if there's the right combination of words to use to respond to that :wtc:

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

3peat posted:

lol, looks like the kind of idiot who would take up his own defense in court.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Hopefully.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

She was only 9 months pregnant, it might as well be child abuse too.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1556583526778249216?t=aTA-V_TI68uLWNLxECRnpw&s=19

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
How are world class footballers watching this and thinking "well, they won't do that to me..."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Masonity posted:

How are world class footballers watching this and thinking "well, they won't do that to me..."
they’re not terribly bright op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

3peat posted:

What the gently caress

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Ryan Giggs: upstanding citizen

quote:

Ryan Giggs head-butted his former partner after subjecting her to a “litany” of physical and psychological abuse over three years, a court has heard.

The former Manchester United and Wales footballer, 48, “entirely lost his self-control” and attacked his then partner, Kate Greville, and elbowed her sister in the jaw during an argument about his alleged infidelity, jurors were told.

The fight at their home in Worsley, Greater Manchester, followed three years of “systematic and at times violent abuse” of Greville, 36, by the retired footballer, the jury heard.

The trial at Manchester Minshull Street crown court heard details of expletive-laden and threatening messages Giggs sent his former partner. One email, after Greville had blocked Giggs on social media, read: “Please unblock me. All this blocking malarkey is poo. Promise no more naked piccies.”

Another email accused Greville of telling “LIES LIES LIES” and said: “Only an evil horrible oval office does that. Absolutely astonishing. Now I look an utter twat after telling three of my friends I’m going to Scotland at the weekend.” Giggs added: “I’m so loving mad now I’m scaring myself because I could do anything.”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gotta say i miss the days when this thread was about balotelli shooting fireworks out of his arse and whatnot

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
turns out footballers are horrible people op

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Day 2 of the Giggs trial is some bleak stuff, don't read this wall of text if you don't like this sort of thing

quote:

First, though, she did something she had never done before — looked through his iPad to find out more about the man who, at the time, was the Wales national team manager.

“The reality of what I found on that iPad was way worse than I could imagine,” Greville said in her police interview, shown to the jury. “There were eight women he was having affairs with — full-on relationships that had gone on constantly from 2014. It was literally all there in black and white.”

There were other messages in which Giggs allegedly described her to friends as a “slag” and a “silly cow” and, according to Greville’s account, talked about openly wanting to cheat on her again.

Giggs is said to have written: “I just need the bars to open now so I can go out and pull some clunge.”

So Greville, in her own words, “put a plan in place to leave” and kept it to herself for three weeks. She went to the doctor to check she had not caught a sexually transmitted disease from her boyfriend. She arranged to move to a new flat and wrote a letter to Giggs that she intended to send to him once she had got away.

“I needed to take a bit of control,” she told the court. “My plan was to leave while he was away with Wales, block him and make sure all my friends would block him.

“I was waiting until he had gone on camp, so he was out of the area. I had signed for a flat in secret. And I planned to speak to a lawyer about the dog.”

The problem, she said, was that Giggs returned home while she and her sister were loading her belongings into her car. Giggs blocked it in with his Range Rover. “I was pleading with him to let me go. ‘Please, please, please let me go — I just want to go’. He was very angry. I hadn’t seen him that angry before.”

Once they were inside the house, Giggs allegedly pushed her over and, according to Greville, shoved her head into the floor. In this struggle, she thought she had broken her elbow. “He was pinning me down. I was shouting to my sister for help: ‘Get him off me’. She grabbed him by the waist. I said, ‘Emma, please help get him off me’.”

This was the fight that led to the police being called and Giggs being arrested. But at one stage, according to Greville, it was the 13-time Premier League champion threatening to call 999, saying he would accuse her of attacking him and “being a psycho”.

In her evidence, Greville says she told him she was glad the police were on their way. “That’s when he came towards me and headbutted me in the face. He came at me from nowhere, grabbed me by the shoulders and headbutted me.

“I said, ‘I can’t believe you’ve just done that’. I was in shock. I fell backwards. My lip instantly swelled. I could feel it straight away. I put my hands over my mouth and I was really worried because I could taste the blood. I thought he’d split my lip open.

“I was just in shock. All the other times he had hurt me, this was different. It was with real intent. This was not a grab or a push. He really wanted to hurt me. He looked me straight in the eye and headbutted me in the face. This one was different.”

The police were on their way and Giggs’ response was allegedly to say: “You need to think about this, Kate. This will ruin me and it will ruin you.”

Greville’s voice was cracking with emotion again.

“He was talking about his kids: ‘Think about my career, think about my job, think about my kids’. I said, ‘Well, you shouldn’t have done it then’. He left me and I was on the floor, really upset, crying.”

According to Greville, the first time she saw Giggs being aggressive was when they were staying at a hotel in Dubai. Giggs, it is alleged, forcibly grabbed her by the arm and threw her belongings out of the room into the corridor. Her arm was left “black and really badly bruised”.

In her police interview, she also recalled a night out in London that ended with the couple arguing in a nightclub. Giggs, she said, left her to return to their hotel alone. She climbed into bed and went to sleep before being awoken in the middle of the night. “He (Giggs) kicked me in the back so hard I flew off the bed and landed on the floor.”

Giggs, she said, “dragged” her into another room of their suite and would not let her back in the bedroom. She was naked and “crying her eyes out” and Giggs threw her laptop bag at her head.

The next morning, she “had a massive lump on her head” and asked Giggs if he had meant it. According to Greville’s account, he replied, “Yeah, because you accused me of flirting. You made me do it. You make me so angry, you made me do that. It’s bad for me how angry you make me. You need to be careful of that.”

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

jesus WEP posted:

They will always believe what their agent says.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Day 2 of the Giggs trial is some bleak stuff, don't read this wall of text if you don't like this sort of thing

Jesus christ. This entire thing needs to be tattooed on Gigg's face so everyone can see what kind of monster he is.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

no joke finally leaving an abuser is the most risky time, with women sometimes murdered to “maintain control”, but jfc him catching you and blocking the driveway with his car is insane

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Love old the Guardian headlines lol

https://twitter.com/benbevins/status/580048194198962176

https://twitter.com/RobinWi56161978/status/1557007568903487488

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Is pull some clunge a common saying?

What a loving loser

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

kri kri posted:

Is pull some clunge a common saying?

It's pretty common, but strongly correlates with people you don't want to talk to.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I hope someone throws a laptop bag with a Dell precision at his head

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Rascar Capac posted:

It's pretty common, but strongly correlates with people you don't want to talk to.
"Pull some clunge" was cringeworthy enough that I almost stopped reading there because good god man you're literally a world-famous athlete associated with a world-famous club who makes millions of reputable monetary units per year so you could probably afford to have something resembling standards even if you're going to be a cheating shithead.

But then again...

jesus WEP posted:

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Jesus Christ lol, what a shithead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Jesus Christ lol, what a shithead
Having affairs with eight women at the same time while beating the one you say you're not cheating on is a hell of a thing.