Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i guess they did technically experiment with editing in that one with the clothing switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

he should make adam wear a diaper again

Adam in episode 10

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/eve6/status/1557413739518799873?s=21&t=2GPxgk50NlDuaJxpzZz8Zw

Eve 6 wrote a song about Jake Flores

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Ok, thanks.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
drat that song sucked

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

jake flores is not and has never been associated with the adam friedland show. flores posters should be destroyed on sight imo

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

Jesus gently caress If this is true Adam and stav got loving fleeced I would 100% leave like stav did at the first opportunity

I would be loving furious if 10% of my money went to a bipolar insane person who’s can hit the ‘record’ button on audacity.

lol why would stav and Adam ever get an even split with Nick. aside from the obvious point that he was basically the whole show and stav could literally be replaced by a soundboard, Nick did all the editing, uploading, business poo poo, handled the sponsors, trips, everything. all stav and Adam did was show up for 2 hours a week

edit: like lmao for real, you'd 100% leave 25k/month for 2 hrs of sitting and talking about lunch a week. you'd be fuckin furious

Mandrel fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Aug 10, 2022

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
if anything it should have been 80% Nick, 15% adam, and 5% stav

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

if anything it should have been 80% Nick, 15% adam, and 5% stav

in aggregate i think stav got more abuse than adam, he should get token hazard/mental health pay

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

in retrospect it's funny how much people would dog Adam in comments sections like they could do his job, as though they could ever have the pure strength of will it requires to maintain that feckless loser character, taking abuse for years on end, showing up every week and putting in the work

if anything it's stav who basically any of us could do his job. just hang out, call stuff gay, get fatter, laugh at Nick. ive been doing that for free basically already

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Mandrel posted:

in retrospect it's funny how much people would dog Adam in comments sections like they could do his job, as though they could ever have the pure strength of will it requires to maintain that feckless loser character, taking abuse for years on end, showing up every week and putting in the work

if anything it's stav who basically any of us could do his job. just hang out, call stuff gay, get fatter, laugh at Nick. ive been doing that for free basically already

i remember a youtube clip of nick telling adam he is his best friend even if he occasionally annoys the poo poo out of him but in a nigerian accent because he can't do it for real lmao

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Let's start the show

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Yeah people keep forgetting that Adam is a legitimately talented and funny guy who’s doing an act for a podcast and anytime someone outside of the podcast tries to bully him they can’t lol. He’s legitimately great.

His bit on Nick being a sassy queen going “You’re my only friend, ADAM” had me rolling

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I've never said anything bad about my friend Adam Friedland. The fat greek from the other show however? He's a piece of poo poo.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wizard Master posted:

My analysis regarding the nick/stav fallout

A couple eps before stav left he said he would need a payout from adam if the show continues into 2023. Nick expressed that if *he* werent contributing to the show, he wouldnt expect to get paid. Stav disagrees. At the time stav was gonna ride out the rest of 2022, so any issue would theoretically be ironed out by the start of 2023. But then stav decides he wants to take the summer off (because he's fat and doesnt have the stamina to work 2 hours a week). Im guessing he expected to keep getting paid during this absence. Nick is annoyed, tells him to just leave now. So here's where the issue lies: either the lecherous pig is still drawing a percentage of the patreon (and nick/adam are pissed) or he's completely cut off (and he's pissed). Given the sudden and extreme antipathy i get the sense that stav might have threatened legal action. Nick spitefully goes all in on creating a completely new entity called TAFS, making it more difficult for stav to claim money from the show. Also, i get the sense nick may have more than a little dirt on the fat man, and is sort of holding that over his head. He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

How is the art hoe scene taking the cumtown breakup Wizard Master?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I've never said anything bad about my friend Adam Friedland. The fat greek from the other show however? He's a piece of poo poo.

Why do you have to insult Andy Milonakis like this

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Crespolini posted:

cumtown was the nick mullen show, lol. the other two were both getting rich because of him but yeah, much better to just pas up the 25k/month and storm out

how isn't nick a literal millionaire by now

other than paying brooklyn rent he doesn't seem to do anything that costs money lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

am I having a fever dream in the moments before I die

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Nick crafted adam into what he is today. If you listen to the early podcasts he wasn't always the loser character.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They must have worked something out with Patreon because patreon.com/TAFS works but is just a redirect to the cumtown one lol.

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

other than paying brooklyn rent he doesn't seem to do anything that costs money lol

He does have an addiction to a pretty costly narcotic, and will just dump thousands upon thousands of dollars into something like an advanced racing simulator set up that I assume is gathering dust

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

well, he buys high and sells low, which is a super popular investment strategy for some reason. but i guess for all we know he might have plenty stuffed away too. it can't all go on coke and crypto

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol :rip: to nick, iran's baddest boy

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1557423683521712129

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIML1VeCzw

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

he probably IS a millionaire.

but having just a few mil isn't enough to retire comfortably in your 30s, especially in new york

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he probably has it all sitting in a checking account unless he uses it for impulse buys like hasan

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

nick has bipolar disorder and loses all of his money at least once a year during a manic episode

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Also the man who traveled to Japan and spent most of the time in his hotel watching stocks probably isn’t the best money man, or most stable

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
listen to nick talk about the covid mathematical models being wrong and you start to understand why he burned up all his money in buttcoin

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

listen to nick talk about the covid mathematical models being wrong and you start to understand why he burned up all his money in buttcoin

it wasn't even bitcoin. if he had bought bitcoin when he did and hung onto it he would have actually made money. he was day trading in worthless altcoins lmao

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

jake flores is not and has never been associated with the adam friedland show. flores posters should be destroyed on sight imo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Al-Saqr posted:

Yeah people keep forgetting that Adam is a legitimately talented and funny guy
Let’s not go too far here

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

It's funny that you can theoretically lose millions by shorting something like this

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

nick probably is a millionaire, but having like 1, 1.5 mil isn't enough to be "rich" living in new york doing nothing unless he wants to continue living in a chinese family's closet forever

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwzA-MSCLo

lol this just popped up on my youtube feed

well i didn't even think hasan had anything to do with this but now i do

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Nick has to take care of his entire drunk Irish family now. It sounds like he basically covers all of his dad’s expenses and he’s the only person he’s related to that isn’t poor. Stav bought a house and Adam paid off his student loans and takes extravagant vacations multiple times a year with his rich, high society GF. They been spendin them ducats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Ians new podcast, Bein Ian with Jordan, rocks. The first half hour is him and some guy talking about gay sex and jacking off and only reusing some of his old stories. and here we thought Vinny would be the scumbag to make cum town 2