Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

UnknownMercenary posted:

Nathfield the sex centrist

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

So I guess nobody's gonna be hooking up in the hot tub on this reality show.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“Marry this frozen lasagna magnate and then get ready for an eternity of celibacy ” is a hell of a sales pitch

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You get half his money and don't have to gently caress him, that's win/win.

Well, except for attaching yourself to a complete egomaniacal lunatic, but marriage is all about compromise.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Spem count

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
He seriously thinks he's being funny lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

He seriously thinks he's being funny lmao

To be fair, he is

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fuk the cat
Murder the lasagna
Marry Nathen

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2YfmPGaaw

He's rich.
He's impotent.
I'm interested.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Aw poo poo...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg2no8OrQ02/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

GARFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That is indeed the polycule I dreamt of for Nathen

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
make love, not to wario

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

- Just A Regular Ol' Reporter Type Person

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Linus Care was RIGHT THERE Nathen, goddammit. You're missing out on your Charles Schultz Eegeez tie-in.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

same page, I'm glad they made peace

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Matlack Radio posted:

His phrasing is so weird. Has she been his aunt for ten years? Has she made the product for ten years, and somehow he's bragging about just learning about it now?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Matlack Radio posted:

Wait, is that the crap he was eating earlier? Or his armpits were eating, whatever it was?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
These are OR scrubs.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Empty Sandwich posted:

same page, I'm glad they made peace

Garfield is clearly high. The fork did not let him out of jail.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

kntfkr posted:

These are OR scrubs.

Applying armpit food is delicate business.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

Matlack Radio posted:

Lol he’s not the “ex” GarfieldEATS founder. His wording is so strange.

I have to admit that despite being entergaged since day one, I have never watched a video with Nathen in it. The anticipatory cringe is so great that I literally cannot make myself do it. But I’ve always wondered, does he sound like a native English speaker when he talks or is his English accented?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Big City Drinkin posted:

I have to admit that despite being entergaged since day one, I have never watched a video with Nathen in it. The anticipatory cringe is so great that I literally cannot make myself do it. But I’ve always wondered, does he sound like a native English speaker when he talks or is his English accented?

I never make it past a minute in his videos, but I don’t remember him having a super pronounced accent. It’s… slightly off, just like his writing.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Matlack Radio posted:

Oooooooooh
Who's rolling in pharmacies everyday

NATHEN BULLSHIT

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

david_a posted:

I never make it past a minute in his videos, but I don’t remember him having a super pronounced accent. It’s… slightly off, just like his writing.

he speaks canadian english

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Akratic Method posted:

His phrasing is so weird. Has she been his aunt for ten years? Has she made the product for ten years, and somehow he's bragging about just learning about it now?

It's always weird. And look at the use of language in his book, it's unbelievably bad. I wonder if that's due to English not being spoken much in his family home as a kid, and Nathen as an adult being too egotistical to realise he needs to improve his skills. And brainworms, of course.

david_a posted:

Wait, is that the crap he was eating earlier? Or his armpits were eating, whatever it was?

Yeah, 'natural' armpit deodorant. These are generally crystalline sticks, containing the same mineral stuff used as an active ingredient in many deodorants not branded as 'natural'.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I forget where or when I heard it but I think illiteracy is like a thing for dubai youth cuz who needs school with that kind of money.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BigBadSteve posted:

It's always weird. And look at the use of language in his book, it's unbelievably bad. I wonder if that's due to English not being spoken much in his family home as a kid, and Nathen as an adult being too egotistical to realise he needs to improve his skills. And brainworms, of course.

My ex primarily spoke Arabi at home, but her and her sisters constantly mixed Arabi and English in public conversation (generally too get away with saying awful things about the group of people they were hanging out with), and her phrasing in speaking and writing was similarly hosed up because she was operating with neither language's actual rule set.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
I think you guys overestimate the average person's ability to write well. Something Awful is unique for having a user base that writes at or above newspaper-level

Also Nathen is completely bonkers and can't write a coherent statement because he can't form a coherent thought

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Also Nathen is completely bonkers and can't write a coherent statement because he can't form a coherent thought

This seems to be more the case. His English actually seems fairly decent, but even if he was writing in perfect English pretty sure a lot of it would still often be pretty much gibberish.

Zandi
Aug 7, 2003
www.nomadhonor.com
I saw this lame meme on Facebook and the first thing I thought about was Nathen, does that mean I've been entergaged?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
youre going to fork jail for this

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I think you guys overestimate the average person's ability to write well. Something Awful is unique for having a user base that writes at or above newspaper-level

Clearly, you haven't seen my posting.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Big City Drinkin posted:

Nah other then part of his interview on twitch I can't observe him in motion, it's too weird

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

sharknado slashfic posted:

Nah other then part of his interview on twitch I can't observe him in motion, it's too weird

i tried to watch those cameos someone linked earlier and made it about ten seconds into the first one, its a very uncomfortable uncanny valley skinsuit feeling

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Zandi posted:

I saw this lame meme on Facebook and the first thing I thought about was Nathen, does that mean I've been entergaged?

:lol::lol:

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Zandi posted:

It’s Mneow !

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

dr_rat posted:

This seems to be more the case. His English actually seems fairly decent, but even if he was writing in perfect English pretty sure a lot of it would still often be pretty much gibberish.

his unscripted stuff sounds perfectly natural (relative to the situation). maybe he was undereducated about writing (or maybe he has some mild learning disability?). he sure as gently caress doesn't edit his prose, so I was surprised to see the the scripted stuff didn't suffer from the same problem. I would swear he wasn't fluent in English, based on his writing.

he's got a Canadian accent (obviously) but also a foreign accent I wouldn't be able to place if I didn't already know where it was from.

bonus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tn7gu7Ytc&t=996s

"This mascot has been through so much!"

I'm sure it has.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Escape From Noise posted:

cuz u should of saw my posts

That's a little closer to what I mean. Goons have stupid and immature sentiments, we're just very articulate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mimesweeper posted:

youre going to fork jail for this