Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lmao

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1557768076451631107?s=20&t=axS5k_S7TTCTB8v7J2rPxg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

New cohost secured.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

What part of what she said do you disagree with?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
The original rising tweet is garbage, and doesn't describe that clip at all. Lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now that the face-eating leopard is trying to eat someone else's face for a change, maybe we can find common ground.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probably the part where BJG thinks we can ignore MTG's and the right wing's anti-FBI motivation to get their cooperation for any left wing goal. We want abolishment, they want abolishment of a federal law enforcement institution that's willing to target them. We would abolish the FBI full stop, they would abolish the FBI at it exists today and replace it with an organization that does the same stuff but worse, targeting only their enemies and never them--probably a private org too. Pinkertons but federalized, like

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

AnimeIsTrash posted:

What part of what she said do you disagree with?

The idea that the rights posturing against the FBI is anything but opportunist complaint mongering. These aren't principled people. Guess what kind of song they'll sing if a left figure gets in the crosshairs.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Probably the part where BJG thinks we can ignore MTG's and the right wing's anti-FBI motivation to get their cooperation for any left wing goal. We want abolishment, they want abolishment of a federal law enforcement institution that's willing to target them. We would abolish the FBI full stop, they would abolish the FBI at it exists today and replace it with an organization that does the same stuff but worse, targeting only their enemies and never them--probably a private org too. Pinkertons but federalized, like

ONCE AGAIN liberals will always side with fascists

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

BJG is fundamentally a liberal so she thinks this is something that both sides can work on in good faith. Obviously we know that the right has 0 intentions of following through on any of this. She even acknowledges that MTG "may" not be acting in good faith.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ammanas posted:

ONCE AGAIN liberals will always side with fascists

AnimeIsTrash posted:

BJG is fundamentally a liberal so she thinks this is something that both sides can work on in good faith. Obviously we know that the right has 0 intentions of following through on any of this. She even acknowledges that MTG "may" not be acting in good faith.
Yep

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Bad Faith would be a better podcast if they picked one person each week and by the end of the episode decided if they are acting in Good Faith or Bad Faith

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
She should have Finkelstein on more imo. You always get some fun takes when he's allowed to speak uninterrupted.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Bad Faith would be a better podcast if they picked one person each week and by the end of the episode decided if they are acting in Good Faith or Bad Faith

Lol sure. Make it a game show too that I can gamble on

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

deeply pathetic post

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

deeply pathetic post

how so

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Because they have no more power to abolish the FBI than you do

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Also lol imagine an FBI that targets leftists?? wow

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Ah I see, so you just don't understand words or context. kk

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Imagine... if the chuds were in control of the FBI?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you can't make common cause with the right on cops because they don't hate cops generally, they love cops when the cops hurt people they hate (ie: you), is the point.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Is that evo? That's a cool gift

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

uber_stoat posted:

you can't make common cause with the right on cops because they don't hate cops generally, they love cops when the cops hurt people they hate (ie: you), is the point.

Hope this makes sense to you drunk boners, gl hf

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

has the left taking advantage of the rights fervor ever worked out historically?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

who cares, this is like arguing about which gi joe toys that you have in your closet are going to totally overthrow the fbi

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

who cares, this is like arguing about which gi joe toys that you have in your closet are going to totally overthrow the fbi

Stop posting, lmao.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
I'm going to join the FBI and change it from the inside.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The only FBI I like... leans into the microphone is the FemBoy Institute. *everybody cheers*

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The only FBI I like... leans into the microphone is the FemBoy Institute. *everybody cheers*

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

had to resign after word of his zoomer gf got out

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

:yeah:

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

cool gi jane in your av

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/ctocgTr.mp4

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I think the libs clapping, cheering and gloating about the FBI raiding their political enemies for undisclosed reasons are in for a real fun time in 2025

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Clark Nova posted:

I think the libs clapping, cheering and gloating about the FBI raiding their political enemies for undisclosed reasons are in for a real fun time in 2025

that was gonna happen anyway

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
We shouldn't punish crimes because of what the criminals might do.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Clark Nova posted:

it is always good and enjoyable when my enemies are subject to the police state

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1557805346713997313?t=DxZKmN6qBqNjedV7yOwXHg&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri7qSz1ZaJA

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
ngl daily heathcliff has really grown on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

kropotkin? smh