Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

more falafel please posted:

shut up, you can't tell me what to do! you're not even my RealDoll!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The real treasure was the friends we ate a long the way.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

The punchline to an ill fated expedition to find a hidden treasure of untold riches, enduring scurvy, mutiny, animal attacks, starvation and resorting to cannibalism, only to ultimately find the site has already been raided.

Twenty Four

Prurient Squid posted:

Coming to theaters this fall, The Donner Party Comedy.

Karate Bastard

Yeah it's a hard and thankless job not for everybody that's for sure. All the glory to the people eating their buddies and digging through permafrost to get at some treasure, but nary a thought to those who put it out there in the first place

*drains mug*

Karate Bastard

After a long hiatus the snacks industry again starts marketing raw chips with the prings intact as a more unfiltered, authentic alternative to the now staple (bland, square) pringless chips.

baka of lathspell

me, sitting down to play tenchu: wrath of heaven: can’t wait to relive all my favourite old testament stories :)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

The Voice of Labor

a "youtube influencer" who reviews gas station bathrooms

more falafel please

forums poster

The Voice of Labor posted:

"ok, right off the bat, big full bodied aroma, that's the classic Pilot Purple Stuff so that's a good sign"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
crocs-play multiplayer

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The Voice of Labor posted:

Let's see what we got in the lootbowl *creak*

JACKPOT

Prurient Squid

Seinfeld in the Sprawl from William Gibson books.

Karate Bastard

First shots fired by Micky Dees trying to go viral with the expletive "Keister loving Christ!!!" and make it into a Thing, in a weird astroturfed ad stunt that quickly spiralled into a brutal meme war that eventually ended the fast food frachise as a concept. All agreed this was for the best.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Karate Bastard

where did she put the kids :ohdear:

The Voice of Labor

Prurient Squid

I don't understand the picture with the woman in it.

Anyway my idea.

Evil Yogi Bear.

He's smarter than the average bear and he uses it to play the role of criminal mastermind constructing devious plots.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Prurient Squid posted:

I don't understand the picture with the woman in it.

it's a long story but basically there's this person who makes comics about how poo poo her husband is. turns out though that he's not poo poo at all and is a totally solid dude but she has to get those sweet influencer bucks so she just keeps making the comics

here's the original:

here's another one:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Dr. Honked posted:

it's a long story but basically there's this person who makes comics about how poo poo her husband is. turns out though that he's not poo poo at all and is a totally solid dude but she has to get those sweet influencer bucks so she just keeps making the comics

here's the original:

here's another one:

Make the thread goon

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

Dr. Honked posted:

here's the original:

Dad will be able to start the car and get back into the house so I say he wins this one

Prurient Squid

A man is seated motionless on a hot bench with dark glasses shading his eyes from the sun's glare. A pic-a-nic basket, all nice folded, sits by his side. The bear shows up in similar attire bearing an identical basket. The switch takes place without a word. Soon the age of fear will truly begin.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Chewbecca posted:

Make the thread goon

i didded it

Karate Bastard

Pretty ballsy of this german guy to churn out book after book of ostensibly generally applicable life philosophy when his name is quite literally niche-y.

baka of lathspell

Dr. Honked posted:

here's the original:

it looks like she’s scrupulously meeting all her fams needs and he’s just rollin out with a gun

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Dr. Honked posted:

i didded it

Read it, voted 5. Would read it again

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Prurient Squid

My thought process was: ET phone home... ET bone... erm?

Basically ET with a boner? That's the joke I guess.

baka of lathspell

protesting the trespass of your civil liberties by Nick Fury’s Fascist Avengers and his full backing by the president and congress

waving a sign saying Magneto Was Right

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

writing down every time you have a bad day so you can statistically determine what the worst day of the week is

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

The Voice of Labor

you're watching a movie and it begins with a person watching t.v.. the t.v. is showing a propaganda film of people laboring in a foreign country, hoeing fields, digging coal. the film then displays imagery of tanks and bombers and marching soldiers all donned in the national uniform. the film concludes with the national flag being raised over ruins in a foreign country. after the propaganda film, the person turns the t.v. off. they are healthy, exuberated. moving with confidence and solidity they leave their apartment to attend a minor league sporting event.

around this point in the movie you fall asleep. you wake to the last scene. the person in the movie is now scarred, broken, emaciated. their movements stuttering and cumbersome, with despondence they hoe the very same foreign field from the propaganda film.

the movie concludes as does your 3 hour rest period. you leave your apartment to commence your second shift at the shoe factory

poverty goat

all i have is a high resolution image of ButtTheShitmanFart

I think he's waiting outside

The Voice of Labor

poverty goat posted:

all i have is a high resolution image of ButtTheShitmanFart

I think he's waiting outside

yeah, the sandman show's alright. I find myself liking it a lot more than I was expecting to. they should've kept it in the '80s/'90s though

google THIS

A club fair at Villain College. Just a bunch of tables with black-robed figures behind them yelling "JOIN ME!" as you walk past

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Mashup - Kate Bush x Ghostbusters theme - Cloudbusting Makes Me Feel Good.mp3

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I falsified my grades to get accepted to Villain College.

So of course they discovered it and then put me in the honors program.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

A club fair at Villain College. Just a bunch of tables with black-robed figures behind them yelling "JOIN ME!" as you walk past

"i know I'm gonna start as an entry level henchman no matter what, but i want to start with an organization that's a good fit for me and has solid opportunities for advancement"

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
And a good dental plan.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

And a good dental plan.

Karate Bastard

canyoneer posted:

"i know I'm gonna start as an entry level henchman no matter what, but i want to start with an organization that's a good fit for me and has solid opportunities for advancement"

Look for a boss that keeps killing off middle management that'll do it

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hallmark channel acquires the adaptation rights to the c'thulu mythos

edit: like, they don't even go all 'zalgo' or 'event horizon' with it. heartwarming comedies where through a mistranslation (a common plot point), somebody uses acts of magick to summon an old one who answers not the questions you ask, but the questions you've always asked yourself.

a harried working woman who has been burned before learns to love again when she visits family in innsmouth

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Aug 12, 2022

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Hannibal Lector forced to apologise.