Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Jordan Jensen back again!

drat, she really is a boring guest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

CoolRanch posted:

drat, she really is a boring guest.

What have you ever done

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Sunk Dunk posted:

What have you ever done

Post in this thread

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Jordan Jensen is just Chelsea Peretti 2.0 and no I will not be accepting any critiques of this position

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
If I were her I'd get a new dentist

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Cael posted:

Jordan Jensen is just Chelsea Peretti 2.0 and no I will not be accepting any critiques of this position

I’ve never heard any of her stand up but everyone I like says she’s hilarious but she’s just fuckin’ wretched on these pods. She’s done the bonfire and cum town and Tim Dillon and tours with Dave Attel and Bill Burr and I just can’t bring myself to listen to any of it, lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

so newest ep is just audio yea? or is the vimeo still uploading

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
audio only. they mention it in the show, which i guess you wouldn't know without listening to it.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
They're on a break because Adam is going to his dad's birthday in Vegas and the last video exhausted them

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol at recine having to take pasta sauce on the plane

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Jordan's a top-tier guest and comes with great stories.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah her awful mother is pretty funny.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

lol at recine having to take pasta sauce on the plane

i believe that was w hat we call in the biz a 'joke'

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Wait Jordan rules as a guest, what’s wrong with you people

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Wait Jordan rules as a guest, what’s wrong with you people

she's a girl. girls do not rock.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Jordan is very funny bust is just gay

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mandrel posted:

i find bust rodd amusing and slightly endearing (in a dumb way), wouldn't gently caress him though

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
and you call yourself a poster

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Mandrel posted:

Her stories are better than his :shrug:

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Today we had a new washing machine delivered and installed, and one of the guys who was carrying it in seemed a little unsure of himself. The boss, who was like a big guy with a thick Boston accent was like "ah, he's a trainee." Then he grinned and said "a trainee, not a trainee." Anyways it took me a few more repetitions to figure out what he was getting at. Boston rules.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Someone that likes trains?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Someone that likes trains?

eh, some people claim a link between the two but it mostly seems to be anecdotal

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

look i have more than a few close trans friends and all i'm saying is: there's a link

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Also I looked up a set from the Indian comic that Jordan mentioned, Zarna Garg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2uVrdY7iL0
Pretty decent, definitely some typical ah wacky immigrant stuff but a couple good jokes. 3rd mic material, I think.

smug n stuff fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Aug 12, 2022

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

smug n stuff posted:

Probably you all have seen this but if not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZi3y1J6Fw

I'd like to do almost a deep dive on why this is so profoundly unfunny but I don't think it's worth it. Adam copying it is extremely funny however

Like... the immigration part. Who is this for? Is this supposed to be funny? What is the entertaining aspect of this intended to be? Beyond me simply not getting it, I don't think there's anything to "get" in the first place- this is so far outside of what I have experienced and enjoyed of comedy or even humor, that I genuinely want someone to explain it to me in the simplest possible terms as to what they liked about it, why they thought it was good, etc. I feel like a robot shorting out watching this as my neurons started to unglue

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Futanari Damacy posted:

I'd like to do almost a deep dive on why this is so profoundly unfunny but I don't think it's worth it. Adam copying it is extremely funny however

Like... the immigration part. Who is this for? Is this supposed to be funny? What is the entertaining aspect of this intended to be? Beyond me simply not getting it, I don't think there's anything to "get" in the first place- this is so far outside of what I have experienced and enjoyed of comedy or even humor, that I genuinely want someone to explain it to me in the simplest possible terms as to what they liked about it, why they thought it was good, etc. I feel like a robot shorting out watching this as my neurons started to unglue

Can someone summarize this thing? I ain't watching all that poo poo

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ElGroucho posted:

Can someone summarize this thing? I ain't watching all that poo poo

If you watched TAFS you already did!!! :hehe:

(I wouldn't actually recommend watching it so I'm not timestamping it)

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's for people to clap because the man on stage said things they agree with.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 12, 2022

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Adam should recreate the monologue that got Martin Lawrence banned from SNL

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

smug n stuff posted:

Today we had a new washing machine delivered and installed, and one of the guys who was carrying it in seemed a little unsure of himself. The boss, who was like a big guy with a thick Boston accent was like "ah, he's a trainee." Then he grinned and said "a trainee, not a trainee." Anyways it took me a few more repetitions to figure out what he was getting at. Boston rules.

lmfao

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Just saw Stavros walking around Baltimore when I was on my bike.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Who's the 20,000 step bastard now?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

T Bowl posted:

Did you try to fight him?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

For the entire immigrant part it feels like the only joke is the announcer saying foreign names

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

T Bowl posted:

was it an electric bike

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
When stav walks around Baltimore, he really walks AROUND Baltimore

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

was it an electric bike

No.

My friend debated yelling at him in a Baltimore accent but we just kept going.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

T Bowl posted:

What did you notice first? The bright shoes or the thunderous clap of each step?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Cael posted:

Adam should recreate the monologue that got Martin Lawrence banned from SNL

I’m pretty sure that’s what Jon Hamms doing here in my favorite thing I’ve seen from him

https://youtu.be/3-7OUBuPVGU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
He’s gotta be pretty hard to miss