Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

absolutely anything posted:

i dont need one because i have a new nintendo 3ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I have one as well but still want a new 2dsxl for free

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

I have one as well but still want a new 2dsxl for free

This,

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have a New 3DS XL AND a New 2DS XL.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have a New 3DS XL AND a New 2DS XL.

drat, i have a new 3ds XL and an old 3ds.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i just have a new 3ds xl...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just have a Golden Majora's Mask n3ds and a blue fire emblem o3ds

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

I just have a Golden Majora's Mask n3ds and a blue fire emblem o3ds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

its also fully badass how much hidden poo poo there is in every chapter lol, even the short ones have like small extras or somethin to find if you're paying attention and the long ones all have tons of optional bosses or extra gear

I've been replaying in a similar order, done Fighter > Caveman > Cowboy and now on China.

I thought about grinding in caveman to do the mammoth fight but I accidentally wandered into the boss fight and couldn't be bothered backtracking and grinding out twice my level range for a bragging right fight lol. Such a weird game but I love it

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the last DS I owned was a DS Lite with a CycloDS Revolution flash cart which was recommended by someone on the SA forums. it kicked rear end at the time. i sincerely regret not picking up one of the refurbed 2ds xl's when that was a thing.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Splatoon 3 looks so sick. There's an in-game collectible card game lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Splatoon 3 looks so sick. There's an in-game collectible card game lol

yea i didnt think id care after i kinda bounced off 2 but theyre putting so much in. i just hope the horde mode isnt locked away half the time for no reason

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol every time I come back to a thread I haven't read in months I'm guaranteed to see some insane Bob post, like "I wasn't planning on buying this but since they added NFTs and the teeth brushing mechanic I'm so in. Day 1."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol every time I come back to a thread I haven't read in months I'm guaranteed to see some insane Bob post, like "I wasn't planning on buying this but since they added NFTs and the teeth brushing mechanic I'm so in. Day 1."

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyway the new MK8 tracks are fully based. We should get a crew together.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Watches 15 minute direct highlighting the different hats and bracelets you can put on your squid kid* The beautiful bastards at Nintendo have done it again. Shut up and take my money, please.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Watches 15 minute direct highlighting the different hats and bracelets you can put on your squid kid* The beautiful bastards at Nintendo have done it again. Shut up and take my money, please.

Bob sobbing in a VR rig: They added toe hair.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nintendo:
  • squid kid tentacles change size with temperature
  • your hat will ALWAYS be back on your squid kid

Bob:

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyway the new MK8 tracks are fully based. We should get a crew together.

new kalimari desert track slaps.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I loving love Bob.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He's been bumping the DQXI thread talking about Harder Monsters since 2018, lmao. Bless his heart

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's been bumping the DQXI thread talking about Harder Monsters since 2018, lmao. Bless his heart

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

its only my 2nd replay this year

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nintendo:
  • squid kid tentacles change size with temperature
  • your hat will ALWAYS be back on your squid kid

Bob:

lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Never thought I would see a new Monster Rancher game coming out, ever. Thank you, Nintendo. I'm going to buy a Switch for my birthday in October. :D

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bruh you’re alive.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kazvall posted:

Never thought I would see a new Monster Rancher game coming out, ever. Thank you, Nintendo. I'm going to buy a Switch for my birthday in October. :D

dude! you're alive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kazvall posted:

Long time no see bro.