Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

I knew a thread like this would pop up after a moblin tried breaking bulletproof glass of an FBI building with a first-tier bow and arrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Princess zelda has instructed her shiekah secret police to raid the spirit temple in order to find evidence linking populist 'king' ganon to the insurrection at the temple of time

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Someone post that pic of link staring at zeldas rear end pls

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Radahn is the modern day Ganon

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Someone post that pic of zeldas rear end pls

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Here you go, Zelda's butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adc-BOxO9gU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

well excuuuuuuuuuuse me princess

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I feel like most Zelda games involve going around the world unfucking all the damage Ganon caused either directly or indirectly before going to fight him so it's p clear he's a bad dude. You basically stumble from town to town, tribe to tribe, and everyone is talking about how awful the current situation is and how a looming threat is likely to wipe out the people that remain.

However, playing the zelda themed dynasty warriors game and I was like drat Link's shield looks like the thin blue line bootlicker flag you see on lifted trucks:

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Ganon does not gently caress. Zero chill.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The GOAT bad guy

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Someone post that pic of link staring at zeldas rear end pls

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Doctor J Off posted:

I misread this as "qanon is actually the good guy" so I came in here ready to roast some chuds, but now I see it's another video game thread

I think you're onto something. Just straighten out that g... makes you think...

The only logical conclusion is Hyrule royals are drinking the blood of enslaved Kokiris and G is the only one who can stop them, Trump/DeSantis 2024

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The goddess Hylia put the whole system in motion, as explained in Skyward Sword. She could intervene at any time but seems mostly to be interested in young boys in green tunics, definitely has a type. Pretty clear she’s behind the calamities and uses them to bury her skeletons, especially the kind that have a habit of coming back to life.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I think we're done here, thank you everyone, close thread.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

skyward sword would've been irredeemably bad and bland without Ghirahim, so i'm pretty sure he's one of the good guys in the franchise

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Bad Purchase posted:

skyward sword would've been irredeemably bad and bland without Ghirahim, so i'm pretty sure he's one of the good guys in the franchise

him and zant actually make really funny dipshit henchman in the warriors game where you get to play as ganon

running around as ganon with those two morons stumbling behind you like the three stooges is a blast and hyrule warriors is the best zelda game

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i never played any of those dynasty warrior and spinoff games, they always looked really grindy and boring. is the zelda one good?

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Bad Purchase posted:

i never played any of those dynasty warrior and spinoff games, they always looked really grindy and boring. is the zelda one good?

It's actually the only warriors game I've played, so I can't compare it to the others, but it's pretty fun if you want a braindead-easy game where you enter simple button combos to make lots of funny monsters explode. If you want something deeper than that, I wouldn't recommend it, but I personally believe the world needs the gaming equivalent of chicken tendies and fries.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
According to my uncle, breath of or relating to the wild 2 is taking so long because they accidentally made Zelda way too hot and the developers are jacking themselves raw instead of developing. It's fine though because she's over 18 in this one.

But according to my aunt, it's because they are making a new console and delaying it on purpose to make it a launch title.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they should dual launch it on switch and whatever the next gen console is so idiots like me buy it twice again

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What you think they gonna call it? They're getting increasingly sexual, going from wee to switch. Hoping the next will be called something even cooler like anal.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nintendo joi

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tits that will poke your eyes out.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

kind of hosed up in Ocarina of Time when you're just hanging out inside some giant fish's belly killing things for a while

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

rumor is that the entire game takes place inside an even larger fish

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
If Ganon isn't evil, why does he die when you hit him with a sword we labelled "The Sword of Evil's Bane", ever think about that?

Mooey Cow posted:

According to my uncle, breath of or relating to the wild 2 is taking so long because they accidentally made Zelda way too hot and the developers are jacking themselves raw instead of developing. It's fine though because she's over 18 in this one.

But according to my aunt, it's because they are making a new console and delaying it on purpose to make it a launch title.

Who cares about Zelda when there's the milfy amazon lady as an option?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you're not all hornt up for revali, i question whether we even played the same game

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Bad Purchase posted:

nintendo joi

Come on dude, JOIcons.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
The Zelda games are, at their core, about the infinite dance across the ages of the Link/Zelda/Ganondorf polycule

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Deki posted:

If Ganon isn't evil, why does he die when you hit him with a sword we labelled "The Sword of Evil's Bane", ever think about that?

Pretty sure I would die if you hit me with a sword, labelled whatever.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Pretty sure I would die if you hit me with a sword, labelled whatever.

I will take revenge upon NERF in your name

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

actually i was struck by the legendary blade of evil's bane, and it bounced right off

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bad Purchase posted:

actually i was struck by the legendary blade of evil's bane, and it bounced right off
After consulting the sacred lore texts I can confirm this is what would happen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxo7Zf8HDnk

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Mooey Cow posted:

My uncle and aunt who work at Nintendo

and both their names are Shigeru Miyamoto :smug:

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

gannon is actually banned

sorry op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Ganon is awfully close to Qanon. Just saying.