Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Spoeank posted:

Mods please rename the thread "It's time to pay" thank you
Posted this on the third but hey, eventually:

FFT posted:

Tomorrow, hopefully:

Knowledge Fight: "It's time to pay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
I have messaged the forum mod in the past and have recieved no response.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

One of the better ways to get mod attention is to post a report instead of a PM, which I will do now!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
If you want to get a mod's attention, report the post that has the suggested title change and in the reason for the report, put "change title to this, please."

When a post is reported, the SA Support Robot posts a new thread in the report forum with the offending post and the reporter's report. Mods for the forum have to look at the post and mark whether action is taking against the poster or to just file the report away as nothing. Then an admin has to come to move the thread to where it goes.

So by reporting a post, both a mod and an admin are going to see it at a minimum. It can get attention in lower traffic areas re: thread title changes and the like.

e:f;b.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

0konner posted:

My friend who put me on to the show took a long time to get it too. IMO “data conflict” would have been where I’d go for synonyms.

teen witch posted:

Intelligence Combat? Evidence Brawl?

Infowars and knowledge fight both follow the same syllable pattern and knowledge fight is just a hilarious combination of words. If I were to make a podcast about Knowledge Fight it would be Wisdom Brawl.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I clearly don’t know what syllable patterns are at all.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

0konner posted:

I clearly don’t know what syllable patterns are at all.

The stress timing.

It’s why not all 8-syllable strings scan like “teenage mutant ninja turtles”, but e.g. “put gay robots in your girlfriend” does.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
A nearly 3 hour trial recap episode and it's only part 1

ssssssssssssss

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
The end of that episode is so gross. Has Alex learnt absolutely nothing?? Just leave them alone dammit.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 11, 2022

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Confusedslight posted:

The end of that episode is so gross. Has Alex learnt absolutely nothing?? Just leave them alone dammit.

He learned he can spend years dragging poo poo out in court by being an insufferable dickhead and make more money in that time than he loses to the final verdict.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Now that a court has ruled that what he did/is doing is wrong, could this turn into harassment charges?

I always remember how quickly Jones flipped on the Chobani bullshit and I wish this was the same.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I audibly gasped when he said "we are not going to be kept away from these families"

It's flabbergasting

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
I think if there is likely any solace to be found on Alex's refusal to learn any lessons, it is that he will immediately forget about Heslin and Lewis once the next trial starts.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The play is to cast them as fellow victims of a shadowy conspiracy. It's what he's doing now, so it's probably what he'll do in Connecticut.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Froghammer posted:

I audibly gasped when he said "we are not going to be kept away from these families"

It's flabbergasting

It’s self-incriminating.

Also, I don’t know if the Doughboys thread is ready for us.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Marsupial Ape posted:

It’s self-incriminating.

Also, I don’t know if the Doughboys thread is ready for us.

I’m not sure Dan’s ever listened to Doughboys if he thinks he’s the Mitch when he’s explicitly the KF guy who does research and is prepared for things.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

0konner posted:

I’m not sure Dan’s ever listened to Doughboys if he thinks he’s the Mitch when he’s explicitly the KF guy who does research and is prepared for things.

They should do a Switcheroo podcast event where the host each other’s podcasts. The DB guest is Gabrus and he doesn’t know how to deal with emotionally supportive men.

As a kindness, Mitch is allowed to do a wacky Wednesday and spends 3 hours trying to explain the Spider Leadership to Wiger, who becomes visibly panicked because his cover has been blown.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Just noticed that in the third EP of The Clarence Thomas series Robert is doing on BtB, he makes a KF reference. Saying they took a little breakie a little breakie for me between episodes. I giggled.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ILL Machina posted:

Just noticed that in the third EP of The Clarence Thomas series Robert is doing on BtB, he makes a KF reference. Saying they took a little breakie a little breakie for me between episodes. I giggled.

Robert will be better tomorrow

Sophie: he isn’t

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
lol that neither dan nor jordan knows what speakers' corner is.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Marsupial Ape posted:

They should do a Switcheroo podcast event where the host each other’s podcasts. The DB guest is Gabrus and he doesn’t know how to deal with emotionally supportive men.

As a kindness, Mitch is allowed to do a wacky Wednesday and spends 3 hours trying to explain the Spider Leadership to Wiger, who becomes visibly panicked because his cover has been blown.

I always thought Jordan and Gareth from the Dollop should do a podcast where neotjer od them know anything

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
The boys are over on Majority Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Fpa-j47WA

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Are those Magic cards on the walls behind them?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Wanderer posted:

Are those Magic cards on the walls behind them?

At some point a fan sent them a bunch of Alex Jones Extended Universe magic cards.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Also 1:12:50 is where they come on if you're not interested in whatever else is going on here.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Didn't know that Dan sold his god drat plasma to fund the early days.

Or was that a very dark joke?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Xiahou Dun posted:

Didn't know that Dan sold his god drat plasma to fund the early days.

Or was that a very dark joke?

Oh no, he talked about it extensively in the early episodes.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

:whitewater:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Yes indeed.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I thought I was over-doing it being a Mark fanboy, but this is more than a bit too much.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

I thought I was over-doing it being a Mark fanboy, but this is more than a bit too much.

Yeah that's over the line in my opinion

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

I thought it was pretty drat funny

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Trial Part 2 is up

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Over what line show it to me

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

ILL Machina posted:

Over what line show it to me

The legal line.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Xiahou Dun posted:

The legal line.

No Mr Dun, that is not the line. Objection non responsive.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I kind of dig the legal beat

It’s ridiculous and a bit of levity

Even if Bankston looks like a lovely ex of mine and it has been straight bothering me

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

teen witch posted:

I kind of dig the legal beat

It’s ridiculous and a bit of levity

Even if Bankston looks like a lovely ex of mine and it has been straight bothering me

Sound like we have a salacious headline for the next edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Xakura posted:

Sound like we have a salacious headline for the next edition

:getin:

Looking at it again this morning and "Bottle Service" Barnes still makes me laugh really hard for some reason. Grape Job!