Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

This is getting upvoted in the main WH40K subreddit:

:nws:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/wo5lal/your_face_is_my_shield/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Already removed.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
What was it?

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
naked dismembered lady as a human shield, and lots of people thinking it was cool

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

rantmo posted:

Already removed.

This is why we don't link to stuff here!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

She also had a breathing apparatus attached to her face, implying she was still alive. Just enormously hosed up.

It had almost 1000 upvotes.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

TotalHell posted:

She also had a breathing apparatus attached to her face, implying she was still alive. Just enormously hosed up.

Painted with the same Golden Daemon level of care and attention to detail like the famous Eldar diorama?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Blergh

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

TotalHell posted:

So grimdark! Have my upvote!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
can we have depictions of violence without making it sexual in nature?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

can we have depictions of violence without making it sexual in nature?

No. All sex is inherently violent, and all violence is inherently sexual. What is a fist smashing a face if not a phallus smashing a vulva?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

No. All sex is inherently violent, and all violence is inherently sexual. What is a fist smashing a face if not a phallus smashing a vulva?

Settle down there Andrea Dorkin

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

loving brutal burn. absolutely savage.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Midjack posted:

loving brutal burn. absolutely savage.

Please no slap fights. We’re all here to appreciate poorly greenstuffed boobies on monsters.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

And dicks, can't forget the old wedding tackle.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I’ve tried but I can’t!

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Kwyndig posted:

I bring mine with me everywhere I go

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Kwyndig posted:

I prefer the balls myself.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Scratch Monkey posted:

I’ve tried but I can’t!

Not a bad thread title.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Please stop calling me Andy Dorkins

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Call me

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Much milder, but apparently even 30k isn't immune.

Still :nws:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer30k/comments/woc21g/almost_finished_fulgrims_base_need_to_start_on

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

seriously, guys, rehost reddit stuff instead of just linking

Reddit removes posts as the standard mod action so anything interesting is liable to disappear

EdsTeioh
Oct 23, 2004

PRAY FOR DEATH

My man asking for $60 for this thing.

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
Hope springs eternal.

↓↓there's one worth buying↓↓

Lord Awkward fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 15, 2022

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

EdsTeioh posted:

My man asking for $60 for this thing.

A real Dreadscrunt

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Well "good" news, the same cringe-inducing moron who posted the original also shared a meme version to r/grimdank, getting himself banned there in the process.

:nws:So now you can see a version made even worse by being turned into a poo poo meme:nws:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

drat it wasn't even painted well

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

why is it glittery

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

alg posted:

why is it glittery

Poor primer coating fuzzed over, and they painted it anyway. Got a model on my shelf to be stripped that the same thing happened to it.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The texture works for that model and legion, yknow, leaving everything else aside for a minute.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The fact that a model with that lovely of a paintjob even got 1000 upvotes is actually laughable but also gross.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

AndyElusive posted:

The fact that a model with that lovely of a paintjob even got 1000 upvotes is actually laughable but also gross.

Yeah, it's coasting on brutal+titty, the same model without the naked limbless woman wouldn't even draw attention.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah, it's coasting on brutal+titty, the same model without the naked limbless woman wouldn't even draw attention.

The "Kingdom Death" effect

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I'm pretty sure someone out there sells molds for forming greenstuff titties for applying to minis, nativity scenes, etc.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
It's a poor 3d print maybe

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm pretty sure someone out there sells molds for forming greenstuff titties for applying to minis, nativity scenes, etc.

I'm sure you can get 3d prints of all the above.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

nativity scenes, etc.

natittivity scenes??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice