Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If you can't handle me at my wurst, you don't deserve me at my brats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Those are pre-split dog ends meaning they know they're going to curl. Either they're making a garnish for a chaud-froid or they planning on frying them to crisp and either way they're a hotdog genius and a real catch.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

ArbitraryC posted:

This makes me wonder if there's an american stadium anywhere that sells a literal wonderbread, ketchup, and dog poverty meal.

hot dogs are poverty food already

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/C8qeX1i.mp4

Opinions?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I was thinking "too dang much" at about 15 seconds in, and then he rounded out the full minute by continuously piling even more on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seems excessive
I'll take a slice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Avocados for good health

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I would eat it in like 15 mins.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Had to laugh at the extremely tiny amount of mustard put on this. Don't want for it to taste too mustardy.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Don't know why but I just thought of a new product: Yellow Ketchup™

It's just ketchup but it's died yellow. For people who like yellow but not mustard. You can use it to hide your shame in Chicago, add another color to your ketchup art, etc. I'll sell millions

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Soul Dentist posted:

It's just ketchup but it's died yellow. For people who like yellow but not mustard. You can use it to hide your shame in Chicago, add another color to your ketchup art, etc. I'll sell millions

This is the one thing Heinz didn't come up with back in the EZ Squirt days, they went all out in weirdness but neglected the elegant simplicity of color-reversed condiments

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

I think that at some point you just have to be honest with yourself, and start shoveling the condiments directly into your mouth without bothering with the bun and the dogs.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

these are all pictures posted by a peruvian pizza and burger place to (i assume) entice customers to eat there

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 15, 2022

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

I mean

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ekuNNN posted:

these are all pictures posted by a peruvian pizza and burger place to (i assume) entice customers to eat there

Take out that stupid middle bun and I'm there.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Wieners Circle will straight up murder you if you try this bullshit

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

ekuNNN posted:

They look like AI created images if you just tell it to draw food without any other descriptors

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ekuNNN posted:

I’m reading it as honest signalling, like how a poison dart frogs colouring indicates “don’t eat me, you’ll get sick!!”

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

StoryTime posted:

I think that at some point you just have to be honest with yourself, and start shoveling the condiments directly into your mouth without bothering with the bun and the dogs.

Here is your bowl of catupiry and fried onions, sir. Would sir take a spoon or does sir prefer to just dunk your head directly into it?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Upsidads posted:

Wieners Circle will straight up murder you if you try this bullshit

I stopped for a hotdog once there not knowing what I was in for, oh boy. If you are wondering how I couldn't know, it was in a time before everyone had a smartphone.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

This is the one thing Heinz didn't come up with back in the EZ Squirt days, they went all out in weirdness but neglected the elegant simplicity of color-reversed condiments

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Not neon enough to be a disguise.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The whole point of my invention of Yellow Ketchup is just that it's indistinguishable from from mustard. No I don't know why I find this hilarious

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
So long as you can pair it with red mustard.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Soul Dentist posted:

The whole point of my invention of Yellow Ketchup is just that it's indistinguishable from from mustard. No I don't know why I find this hilarious

Get ready for the sequel: Red Mustard!

Edit: Beaten like a bottle of Heinz

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I can't believe I didn't think of that!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

White relish and green sauerkraut.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

What about a hot dog on a hamburger? I know of at least one US franchise does this. I have mixed feelings

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wouldn't kick it off my plate

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

What about a hot dog on a hamburger? I know of at least one US franchise does this. I have mixed feelings

This is a Hamdog. You're violating the copyright of the Hamdog! :mad:

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

I watched a movie that featured this, the chocolate hotdog:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The first configuration is dumb

The second looks good

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

It's missing a brat on top of the dog.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

It's not even on the right type of bun

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Captain Toasted posted:

Always nice to have hamburger buns that can double as maxi pads in case of emergencies

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Captain Toasted posted:

Wait wait wait wait wait

Is the hot dog cut and placed on each side of the burger? I'm not sure what the point is unless its "Check out this wacky burger dog!!!"

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Counter point, I would still eat it late night

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

The Bloop posted:

The first configuration is dumb

This is the dick n balls sandwich

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wait wait wait wait wait

Is the hot dog cut and placed on each side of the burger? I'm not sure what the point is unless its "Check out this wacky burger dog!!!"

It's a foot long in-between two cut pieces of hamburger you bozo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Wait wait wait wait wait

Other way around