Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

What half the people hating on this show that isn't even out yet are wanting:

e: curse? for the page snype - The fence is there for a reason

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So has anyone remade the hulk smash gif yet

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Azhais posted:

So has anyone remade the hulk smash gif yet

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Its the opposite, if she clenches down that thing snips off like a cigar cutter

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
She'll clench and suplex your rear end with a hip thrust.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I also imagine sex with the large green lady

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/Tj3vSnT.mp4

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

:catstare:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hi I'm here for the context

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

By popular demand posted:

I hate this world so much.

For some reason I thought OPs could edit thread titles but I guess it's only mods?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

codo27 posted:

For some reason I thought OPs could edit thread titles but I guess it's only mods?

You need buttons to do it. So IK's can change thread titles. OP's can close threads though after leaving a post demanding that a thread title be changed or you won't reopen it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Or you can just make a post and report it.

e: IKs can't see reports; that's just for mods and admins.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Anime Liker posted:

Hi I'm here for the context

It's the bullet points for someone who was obsessed with the videogame "Stray" where you play as a stray cat. They apparently planned to set off a pipe bomb.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Pretty sure it’s just made up. There’s a trend on, I think, twitter of making these fake Wikipedia directories for a made up person with fake chapter titles, where it leads the viewer to imagine a strange or intriguing narrative of their life.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

King Carnivore posted:

Pretty sure it’s just made up. There’s a trend on, I think, twitter of making these fake Wikipedia directories for a made up person with fake chapter titles, where it leads the viewer to imagine a strange or intriguing narrative of their life.

LOL that's not fair

We already have a problem with dipshit conspiracy idiots making up nonsense so you can't be trusted when you say "no, for real, the CIA murdered a country for Coca-Cola profits, this is real"

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Well in this trend they’re not actually editing or making up Wikipedia pages, just posting an intriguing screenshot with the name removed. I think the prank aspect of it primarily hinges upon getting people to try to find the nonexistent page on Wikipedia. I don’t really think it counts as harmful disinformation, but it IS stupid.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

The Anime Liker posted:

LOL that's not fair

We already have a problem with dipshit conspiracy idiots making up nonsense so you can't be trusted when you say "no, for real, the CIA murdered a country for Coca-Cola profits, this is real"

Misread this at first as "Coca-Cola points" like rewards points and was still fully prepared to believe it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Anime Liker posted:

LOL that's not fair

Yeah, the whole point of this thread is real life is hosed up enough on its own without needing to make stuff up. Looks like I was tricked.

Content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXRa9XD6Ygc

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

What a shame

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Y99GHQx.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Inceltown posted:

OP's can close threads though after leaving a post demanding that a thread title be changed or you won't reopen it.

wtf lol. badass. I never knew you could take hostages and make demands

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

OH HELL NO

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yeah, the whole point of this thread is real life is hosed up enough on its own without needing to make stuff up. Looks like I was tricked.

Content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXRa9XD6Ygc

Do you literally post in every thread in the forums? It’s kinda impressive in a weird way

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Frank Frank posted:

Do you literally post in every thread in the forums? It’s kinda impressive in a weird way

It's Sunday, so I have a lot of free time.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i appreciate how he reflexively goes to touch the top of the seat then thinks better of it

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

when you notice the snake in your boot after you put it on

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

She'll clench and suplex your rear end with a hip thrust.

Taken out by an eastern european kegel assassin

one can only dream

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

seance snacks posted:

Taken out by an East-European Kegel Assassin

one can only dream

I thought they broke up, is there a reunion tour?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yaldabaoth posted:

OH HELL NO

Which is weird, because if you google Josephine Rosenthal that image comes up identified as her daughter Maria. Maria was supposedly the product of a virgin birth, her mom was a nun in an isolated convent when she became pregnant.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Ghostlight posted:

i appreciate how he reflexively goes to touch the top of the seat then thinks better of it

If you ride like that long enough you develop calluses that become your own mobile bike seat

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

King Carnivore posted:

hasn't fyad been injecting fake poo poo to wikipedia since time immemorial
was it not a thing to see how long you could keep your obvious bs in there, as a joke, and some stuff has been in there for like ten years or something
did i just dream this or what

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wouldn't they have lost potency?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Not a picture but I recently stumbled upon r/obscuredrugs, which features a small but still disturbing amount of 'found a sample pack of this discontinued antipsychotic while urbexing a doctors office, gonna try it tonight'

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wouldn't they have lost potency?

'Ludes age like a fine bourbon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Killingyouguy! posted:

Not a picture but I recently stumbled upon r/obscuredrugs, which features a small but still disturbing amount of 'found a sample pack of this discontinued antipsychotic while urbexing a doctors office, gonna try it tonight'

The dream of TCC is still alive