Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Wrestlepig posted:

the sword is the Crystarium Samurai blade
the eyepatch is the goatskin eyepatch but can be whatever.
tops the summer sunset beach coverup, the new event thing
hands in this one are from the ameliance custom deliveries
pants are edenmete striking from doing e11s, dyed woad blue
boots are neo-ishgardian striking

there's a lot of good options for other bits, you can just chuck in anything black and gold. The Palaka Tulwar and Tigerskin Tricorne are very good fits

Thanks!

Quoting for new pages

Wrestlepig posted:

using the new top to make something 'one piece-rear end'

1stGear fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Aug 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

"Oh yeah boss, I'm totally paying attention to the countdown timer. Just let me get this angle right..."

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

my cat lady wizard is ready for as little fun in the sun as possible

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i did another one for my cat wizard, please enjoy

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Sun's out, guns out:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Calling this one a happy accident. I actually quite like this random mish-mash of gear I've wound up wearing for the moment.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Cythereal posted:

Calling this one a happy accident. I actually quite like this random mish-mash of gear I've wound up wearing for the moment.

Given the shape of the weapons I have to ask, is that a ninja or dancer? My brother's been putting together an aiming glam where that top might be exactly what he needs.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Bruceski posted:

Given the shape of the weapons I have to ask, is that a ninja or dancer? My brother's been putting together an aiming glam where that top might be exactly what he needs.

Thats Monk's combat stance, so they're punchers.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
the body looks like the sets from the most recent 90 dungeon

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Bruceski posted:

It's a monk.

Weapon and chest are from Vanaspati.

Boots are from Ktisis Hyperborea.

Gloves are glammed to the Strife set (cosmetic loyalty reward).

Legs are glammed to the Best Man's set (cosmetic from a vendor).

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Thats Monk's combat stance, so they're punchers.

...stop making weapons look like other weapons, game!

Except hammers. More hammers, nobody's using them.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Cythereal posted:

It's a monk.

Weapon and chest are from Vanaspati.

Boots are from Ktisis Hyperborea.

Gloves are glammed to the Strife set (cosmetic loyalty reward).

Legs are glammed to the Best Man's set (cosmetic from a vendor).

Ah yeah I see it now, thanks.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Exploring an odd, allegedly sulfurous peak.

And yet I felt the need to dress for the cold... this place is odd.

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

Zomborgon posted:

The NPC next to you has a dope shield

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zomborgon posted:

Guy in the loincloth can't even look at you without feeling vicarious heat exhaustion

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Oh, hey, didn't know this existed. I don't do 14, but I do play PSO2 at least.

Main character is my Mcast, currently without a robot form since I don't care for a lot of the current parts but hey, at least I've got human form stuff.

And an Fcast who bounces around forms because I can literally never make up my mind on a look.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Hey just cause the thread is dominated by 14 doesn't mean other things aren't welcome. I've seen some amazingly creative outfits from PSO, so feel free!

Recently made a new glam for my Gunbreaker by accidentally clicking on the wrong torso piece in my glam dresser. I still haven't figured out whether I love it or hate it. Kinda feels wrong to not be wearing a coat as a gunbreaker!

I also recently updated my normal GNB glam with the dyeable PvP versions of the arm and leg guards I use. As well as getting a bit more into mods, adding better/more freckles to my character (including body freckles) and practicing more with custom posing in anamnesis.

Based on a certain shot in the Shadowbringers Trailer (minor ShB spoilers, obviously)

Tail Ribbon~ :3:

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Aug 16, 2022

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1559732404629082113

i'm very bad at gpose, but im better than i was last week.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Hey just cause the thread is dominated by 14 doesn't mean other things aren't welcome. I've seen some amazingly creative outfits from PSO, so feel free!

Recently made a new glam for my Gunbreaker by accidentally clicking on the wrong torso piece in my glam dresser. I still haven't figured out whether I love it or hate it. Kinda feels wrong to not be wearing a coat as a gunbreaker!

snip

i was meaning to ask this earlier but what chest piece is this? i've been trying to sort out my gnb glam but all I have is healer gear and a ton of level 1 usable glams and none of them look this rad

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Looks like Uraeus. It's pretty good! Also has decent matching shorts

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Yeah it the Uraeus Body Armor specifically, since there are a few Ursaeus items (including a very nice coat).

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i got the coat way back but i was sure the body armor was gender locked, time to make a rad glamour outta that

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

blatman posted:

i got the coat way back but i was sure the body armor was gender locked, time to make a rad glamour outta that

It was until uhh 6.1? Or maybe 6.0? They've recently made a bunch of things unisex (and continue to do more). Men can wear the maid dress now for example and women the butler tux. A good number of the "everyday" clothes (Oasis, Glade, etc) from the Saucer are also unisex now.

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
They did a fair bit of opening up availability for the stuff up from Stormblood, so while there are a few left like the Moonfire tops, there's also a bunch of newly unlocked ones.

glam tax in the form of insomnia gposing:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i snagged the body armor and did this with it for sage, please enjoy:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

blatman posted:

I like it, good choice.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
RDM and GNB glams:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

blatman posted:

Different Uraeus top, same vibe:

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Working on a dancer/sage cross-class:

Whoops

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
very nice! they're all great!

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with them.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Finally I have the power of God and Anime.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

I spent the last week in Crystaline Conflict so I could make a glam for a class I don't play.

Bonus: Finished my next to last anima

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

I too played some CC so I could get an arguably pointless glam item, cause I doubt anyone but me will notice my pants are slightly different lol. I also modded my coat and gloves so they don't hide my favorite ring and necklace.

I also tried to make a Bridget Glam for a friend, but sadly there just isn't anything that works for her hood. The hood selection in this game kinda sucks.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
was originally going to use the glam on the left for a Roaring Twenties party but it works well enough on its own, I think

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

I've come around on the disconnected floaty bits design of Discovery S3 to an extent. I think that for ships designed from the keel up around this aesthetic, the look can work for an imposing far-future feeling. I think the aesthetic falls flat for the ships that are just jumbles of geometric shapes or clearly conventional designs with random connective bits removed.

This ship, a class never actually named in the show, also takes the cosmetic appearance of my equipped set - the Mirror Universe set - very well for a suitably dark'n'edgy look.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

few recent ones

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

apparently with some cheap dyes and cheap gear you can make a healer look like rydia now so my cat lady is rydia

there are no whips in this game though so i'm doing the next best thing and bonking things with my book, known in the industry as "concussive book learning"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I really like how these diffusive tetryon dual beams look in STO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Pretty simple, just the new dungeon head and gloves for casters with the Crystarium Robe of Casting