Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i say swears online posted:

couple weeks ago i tossed some flippant joke into his chat that he eye-of-sauron'd and took literally, melting down at it for a solid minute

honestly impressive that 90% of his political stream is seemingly him getting mad at comments that are obviously jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Streaming is dumb

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The joke about the Indian people being born as calves in a dairy farm got me good

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I used to hate on Amouranth but honestly the way she just transparently posts about finance and how she basically just uses her wealth to accrue more wealth (like making $150,000 from buying a $400,000 gas station and using completely legal tax incentives to make $550,000). Hasan spends all his money moving his 15 family members over here and buying them apartments. Respect.

XQC has more money than god but he lives in a roach infested man cave and eats cereal out of a dirty bowl, lol, rich can’t fix brain worms.

what's the tax incentives?

also, its just rich getting richer. its very funny how Chapo mentioned they missed out on PPP loans

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

who the gently caress is hasan

Some idiot who bought a Porsche that has 4 doors

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's the biggest condemnation right there

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That video of him pretending to be a kickboxer was funny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i'm listening to the "bleep texas" episode of cum town, i had forgotten how funny it is

"hoein'-rear end jodie foster" got me pretty good

fiveish doesn't even come up until like the last 20 minutes. all timer of an ep

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/i_D/status/1558620312194924546

i keep secrets, ese

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Nice jodpiece.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
do you guys actually watch amouranth and are admitting to it or whats going on in here

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gone Fashing posted:

do you guys actually watch amouranth and are admitting to it or whats going on in here

nah i'm aware of her and what she does but her own content is...not my thing. she'll get invited to talk shop on someone else's stream and then she flips on a CPA switch

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

✨🎶 Cowboy Magic 🎶✨

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
I’m pro Hassan because the left desperately needs meatheads who actually get pussy.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Automata 10 Pack posted:

I’m pro Hassan because the left desperately needs meatheads who actually get pussy.

This is Vaush erasure (a good thing)

lmao "Tacoma wept"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I don’t watch twitch because it’s for children

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I simply play the video games myself

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Lol

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

luke guilford is cool, i sucked his dick

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

the milk machine posted:

i'm listening to the "bleep texas" episode of cum town, i had forgotten how funny it is

Comedians are going to point to the cumtown era and tell young ones "listen to all of this". It will be insanely influential in the future.

But, ya know, shits gay dude.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Automata 10 Pack posted:

I mean same, i don't watch his poo poo and think it sucks but I don't think he shouldn't exist or something. and on the net I'd rather have another useless guy like him than yet another academic dweeb nobody can stand

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
check it out this guy wants hasan to gently caress him

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
he wants to be a watermelon crushed between hasans thighs

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

im more of a balls man myself

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Gone Fashing posted:

check it out this guy wants hasan to gently caress him

lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

the milk machine posted:

"what kind of audio interface" is such a good episode

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

incoherent posted:

Comedians are going to point to the cumtown era and tell young ones "listen to all of this". It will be insanely influential in the future.

But, ya know, shits gay dude.

The future generation will forget that being racist was a bit and not actually real

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!

net work error posted:

The future generation will forget that being racist was a bit and not actually real

Lol as if a bunch of the current generation hasn't already forgotten or never realized it yet

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
adam's voice dripping in embarrassment as nick starts to intro Fiveish

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

ben shapino posted:

Lol as if a bunch of the current generation hasn't already forgotten or never realized it yet

the day you realize the truth, that racism is just funny, is the day your mind truly becomes free

Bruc
May 30, 2006
https://twitter.com/JomboyMedia/status/1558304326308732928?cxt=HHwWgICx2enhmqArAAAA you gotta love it.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Mandrel posted:

the day you realize the truth, that racism is just funny, is the day your mind truly becomes free

I wish I could find it but there's some meme from china that's just "WHITE PEOPLE LAUGH LIKE THIS" and it's just some chinese dude laughing while holding his eyelids open

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!

Scionix posted:

I wish I could find it but there's some meme from china that's just "WHITE PEOPLE LAUGH LIKE THIS" and it's just some chinese dude laughing while holding his eyelids open

Lol drat he nailed me

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Ian Fidances new podcast ‘Bein’ Ian’ rules so much looooll Ian is such a walking disaster

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
sounds like an easter egg dystopia

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo Ian managed to get THE LUMINEERS to make his theme song loooolll

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Al-Saqr posted:

did you ever see ian's weird joke that was filmed like a punk show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ksVZd_Ddw

got some ska band (catbite) to be the backing band

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i have never seen anyone record a joke in this format before and i can't stop wondering if ian is a comedic genius or what

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

bein' ian rules, both ep 1 and 2 have very very good moments. he laughs so much it's infectious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

did you ever see ian's weird joke that was filmed like a punk show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ksVZd_Ddw

got some ska band (catbite) to be the backing band

this is loving incredible holy poo poo lol