Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

Can't decide whether an Oakley Cannonier is an own-brand running shoe or a £40,000 piece of high end audio equipment

definitely a company providing bespoke farm machinery solutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

fun fact this guy was the ball boy for Corner Taken Quickly

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

In america overweight guys with back the blue bumper stickers wear them while making videos about how we need to defund the FBI

I sent you that in confidence

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

the sex ghost posted:

Can't decide whether an Oakley Cannonier is an own-brand running shoe or a £40,000 piece of high end audio equipment

Can only listen to the 1812 Overture with it

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

He was the ballboy who helped set up the last goal in the 4-0 versus Barcelona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFGLGtxqZzY

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
So they signed him to a long-term ballboying contract?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Barry Shitpeas posted:

So they signed him to a long-term ballboying contract?

He's also reportedly been very good for every youth team level he's been at, but if that all goes south, he can always try to be a ballboy coach.

He's a bit of a folk hero on the Liverpool subreddit, but I don't know if that's a good thing.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Eric Cantonese posted:

He's a bit of a folk hero on the Liverpool subreddit, but I don't know if that's a good thing.

The thing about the Liverpool subreddit is they're extremely good about hyping up kids like it's a yearly sacrifice to the gods.

There's lists of kids who were completely overhyped to insane degrees by rabid liverpool fans. The last Next Gerrard is playing in like League 1 right now. It's genuinely a shock there aren't more cases like Jordan Ibe with them being so overhyped and it all completely crashing down.

Samed Yesil was going to score 40 goals and cure cancer to liverpool fans at one point.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Slotducks posted:

The thing about the Liverpool subreddit is they're extremely good about hyping up kids like it's a yearly sacrifice to the gods.

There's lists of kids who were completely overhyped to insane degrees by rabid liverpool fans. The last Next Gerrard is playing in like League 1 right now. It's genuinely a shock there aren't more cases like Jordan Ibe with them being so overhyped and it all completely crashing down.

Samed Yesil was going to score 40 goals and cure cancer to liverpool fans at one point.

*in the BSE voice* Jordon

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Hell, part of being a cool and good fan is to overhype an unknown kid every summer.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Yeah I was gonna say that's hardly unique to Liverpool fans

Arsenal fans are currently declaring Charlie Patino to be a guaranteed world class player in the future

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Sergio Gomez from Anderlecht to Manchester City is a Done Deal. Nice to have another left back*

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1559480304552787971

*actually a converted attacking midfielder

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Mr Snips posted:

Yeah I was gonna say that's hardly unique to Liverpool fans

Arsenal fans are currently declaring Charlie Patino to be a guaranteed world class player in the future
Patino is the next Jack Wilshere OP

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1559587735928770560

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Is Woodward still running transfers at United or have they found new ways to become incompetent?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Is Woodward still running transfers at United or have they found new ways to become incompetent?

He isn't even at the club anymore!

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Brighton close to signing Pervis Estupiñán from Villarreal for circa €16 million to replace Cucurella.

The third Ecuadorian and seventh Latin American in our squad.

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006
United aren't even trying at this point. They're going to sack Ten Hag in like 3-5 weeks and we'll find out that Murtough and Arnold were having clandestine meetings with Pochettino before the second half of the Brentford match kicked off.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

jettisonedstuff posted:

United aren't even trying at this point. They're going to sack Ten Hag in like 3-5 weeks and we'll find out that Murtough and Arnold were having clandestine meetings with Pochettino before the second half of the Brentford match kicked off.

Nah, I get the feeling Arnold is going to ride or die with Ten Hag. Poch is never getting anywhere near the club. Hopefully.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

Shrapnig posted:

He isn't even at the club anymore!

That doesn’t answer the question.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

thats the kid that ran to give taa the ball for the corner against barcelona

edit: alright responding to posts before reading the rest isn't a great idea

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:
Yeah that’s cool and everything but did you hear that Oakley Cannonier (lol what a name) get this he was the ball boy from that TAA goal against Real.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Rumor United are in for Rayban Fusilier, PSG’s head ballboy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
In France they call them garçons de ball

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

the sex ghost posted:

In France they call them garçons de ball

Also what I call yer mum

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
in for casemiro??

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/16/manchester-united-size-up-casemiro-move-with-adrien-rabiot-bid-set-to-fail

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

blue footed boobie posted:

Woodward would have paid whatever stupid number Rabiot's mum quoted instead of "lol no, enjoy moping around turin i guess"

apparently whatever they wanted was not in the realm of negotiation or common sense and the deal is dead as hell

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
https://twitter.com/sercan_dikme/status/1559552096898260993

Allegedly, Dele Alli is about to COME TO BESIKTAS

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

So poo poo Everton don’t even want him lmao

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

he has a fat face from abusing corticosteroids

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

African AIDS cum posted:

he has a fat face from abusing corticosteroids

Turn on your monitor, op

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i don't really understand the strategy, everyone knows that Real only ever sell players if they know they're finished. i can't wait to see what the actual panic buys will be.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Let's kick partisan ballboys out of football

- Eden Hazard

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

tristeham posted:

i don't really understand the strategy, everyone knows that Real only ever sell players if they know they're finished. i can't wait to see what the actual panic buys will be.

Bring Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck home, plus a cheeky bid for Jonny Howson.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/skysports_sheth/status/1559623004161810432?s=20&t=JZolpp8gRjAHPkv1yLoVzA

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Brighton close to signing Pervis Estupiñán from Villarreal for circa €16 million to replace Cucurella.

The third Ecuadorian and seventh Latin American in our squad.

Pervis

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Such a good name.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I'm having flashbacks to Ed's first transfer window

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

I'm having flashbacks to Ed's first transfer window

If this keeps up, I fear Arnold might need to buy another round at the pub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Maybe a 4 time Champions League winner needs a new challenge, like a relegation battle.