Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Aren't hulks suppose to be retarded when hulking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Femur posted:

Aren't hulks suppose to be retarded when hulking?

no its ok now

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Farm Frenzy posted:

it looks like a super bowl ad yes

this looks like a loving jibjab lmao

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

i'm getting kinda interested in the poo poo law show

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

CGI cheap enough for TV.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

They could have at least used a yolked MMA fighter or wrestler instead of a nice small Canadian lady.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQSd5D0efRY

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

gonna have to bonk this thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"We've taken the fan feedback into consideration and are searching for large muscular women willing to cover most of their body with a tattoo."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

oh so this is just for people to jerk off to, Disney shoulda led with that

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

gonna have to bonk this thread

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

hmm this show better not awaken anything in me....

oh.... oh no...

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

R. Crumb gets to choose how he wants to die

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Frosted Flake posted:

They could have at least used a yolked MMA fighter or wrestler instead of a nice small Canadian lady.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQSd5D0efRY

hey what happened to that jacked lady from the mandalorian

oh

oh no

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

nobody say anything bad about Frankie Adams

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonMBrodsky/status/1559660842232283136

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Action Jacktion posted:

R. Crumb gets to choose how he wants to die

She isn't big enough

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

only occasionally dabble in effects but I'm pretty sure it would've been easier to deepfake Hulk actresses' face over a larger actress than the pure cg route

they've already used the tech for de-aging scenes etc

https://twitter.com/BlckBolex/status/1306772606083715073

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Antonymous posted:

hmm this show better not awaken anything in me....

oh.... oh no...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

only occasionally dabble in effects but I'm pretty sure it would've been easier to deepfake Hulk actresses' face over a larger actress than the pure cg route

yeah but de-aging looks like poo poo, you wouldn't want to make a She-Hulk show but have lovely cgi in it would you, that would be a huge mistake

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Uh oh

coathat
May 21, 2007

Durf posted:

Why would you do that when turning into a monster would obviously change your face too.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

I don't really get the stuff saying she hulk has a typical body type

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Antonymous posted:

I don't really get the stuff saying she hulk has a typical body type

is Tatiana Maslany jacked or did they give her cgi muscles when they put her in greenface

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

yeah but de-aging looks like poo poo, you wouldn't want to make a She-Hulk show but have lovely cgi in it would you, that would be a huge mistake

pretty sure de-aging and retouching has become ubiquitous at this point and is used on everyone over 30 without much notice

hence me going GAH when unfiltered Tom Cruise filled the screen before Maverick

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

whole body is CGI

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

like this person is posing. IF she was dressed like the she-hulk and in a more candid pose their body types are very similar

edit:

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
i mean the point is if you're gonna use computers to make anything in the world why would you recreate the body type of like a natural bodybuilder instead of making an impressively weird freak.

it's like if they used cgi on mark ruffalo hulk to make him look exactly like Thor

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They already ruined He/Him Hulk by making him smart. You ever see a little boy when Hulk starts smashing and talking in monosyllables about smashing? They love it! But now Hulk just quips like all the other MCU characters. He Soy Hulk.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Casey Finnigan posted:

i mean the point is if you're gonna use computers to make anything in the world why would you recreate the body type of like a natural bodybuilder instead of making an impressively weird freak.

it's like if they used cgi on mark ruffalo hulk to make him look exactly like Thor

Presumably the producers think that a freakishly muscular woman would not be considered as attractive and therefore not sell as well, which shows how hilariously out of touch they are with how fandom actually works

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Casey Finnigan posted:

i mean the point is if you're gonna use computers to make anything in the world why would you recreate the body type of like a natural bodybuilder

no their point was "why not exactly like this specific body builder?" and I think they're not being reasonable, because for most people those two body types are basically 'the same'. he's attributing a lot to the poses, pumping/flexing lighting oiling tanning clothing etc that go into body builder photos

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

you could do a deadlifter aesthetic but all dead lifters kinda just look bulky/fat. Both the he/him hulk and the she hulk look like the have very low bodyfat.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

idea:
— bin she hulk, that poo poo looks awful and the girl boss is played out
— instead (the big idea): they/them-hulk

disney, i accept cash check or direct deposit thank you

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

They already ruined He/Him Hulk by making him smart. You ever see a little boy when Hulk starts smashing and talking in monosyllables about smashing? They love it! But now Hulk just quips like all the other MCU characters. He Soy Hulk.

has anyone done the username 'they hulk' yet

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

huh i just learned that whiplash and la la land had the same music director

on one end both movies had jazz but on the other end im having trouble thinking of two interpretations of jazz music that could possibly be more at odds with each other

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

the interesting choices would have been to either cast a very tall muscular woman and use make-up and camera angles to Ferrigno her or to cast whoever they wanted and use cgi to make her huge and wild; they found the least interesting choice and that kinda stinks

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
shouldve used the immortal she-hulk design

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

shouldve used the immortal she-hulk design

I'm considering it... please post more examples