Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

yeah dude that's just too much, everything in moderation even culvers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I could go for a raspberry shake...

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

flavor is good but the seeds are a disaster

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

i say swears online posted:

flavor is good but the seeds are a disaster

Are you one of those lilylivered sorts who gets seedless raspberry jam?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i would never be that bougie; i just avoid syrups that are crunchy and need toothpicks afterward

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i never understood the milkshake + burger combo. you need acid to cut through the burger grease! like a lemonade or a coke.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Was thinking about the recent ep where they talk about trump stealing nuclear secrets, and also about the classic chapo truth that the stupidest and most funny outcome is what will happen. Wouldn't it be very funny if Jared got executed for treason trying to get Saudi dark money to fund his failing real estate biz?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

crepeface posted:

i never understood the milkshake + burger combo. you need acid to cut through the burger grease! like a lemonade or a coke.

That's what the pickles are for.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Pickles on a burger is nasty as gently caress

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Cheese curds and fries is a degenerate order

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Wrong

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Good lord

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bust Rodd posted:

bust

rodd

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Bust Rodd posted:

Busted

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Shames me to say, I stand with Bust Rodd on this

Also I really wish I had Culver’s near me so I could see what the hype is about, but I’m happy with Whataburger. I laughed at Bill saying he hadn’t had like 2-3 of the big regional chains because I’d anything I think he’s happy not having to take sides in that argument

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I get all the pickled vegetables on my sandwich. The dills, the banana peppers, the other weird peppers, if it's pickled put it on there. I'll take kimchi if you got it, why not.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Halloween Jack posted:

I get all the pickled vegetables on my sandwich. The dills, the banana peppers, the other weird peppers, if it's pickled put it on there. I'll take kimchi if you got it, why not.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
kimchi on burgers rules, btw, way better than normal lettuce

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

sexpig by night posted:

kimchi on burgers rules, btw, way better than normal lettuce

kimchi + gochujong + fried egg

I can only do it like once a year but man is it amazing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Penisaurus Sex posted:

hell yea that's a quality burger

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Peanut butter and pepperjack. Trust me. Throw some bacon in there if you don’t fear death. That’s a drat burg

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
If I turn you down are you gonna send me to the cornfield?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
https://twitter.com/thatbilloakley/status/1560318433979289600?s=20&t=PGWErpfxnT5oul4u_0IYhw

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

selec posted:

Peanut butter and pepperjack. Trust me. Throw some bacon in there if you don’t fear death. That’s a drat burg

peanut butter on burgers is legit yea, one place near me sucks poo poo because they put a big gross glob on it but just a little smear of it adds a real rich fatty texture to a burger without mayo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

peanut butter on burgers is legit yea, one place near me sucks poo poo because they put a big gross glob on it but just a little smear of it adds a real rich fatty texture to a burger without mayo

I used to go to a place that did a vegan burger with peanut butter and sliced banana. absolutely brutal combination

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Culver's has far and away the best fast food onion rings. I hope he got 'em.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Do you like smear the gochojang on the burger after it’s cooked or is it mixed in with the meat?

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Proust Malone posted:

Do you like smear the gochojang on the burger after it’s cooked or is it mixed in with the meat?

I like a little bit on the patty then egg + kimchi.

I am probably doing it wrong but it is very good!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I think I'd be down for peanut butter burger time if it was PB with no sugar added

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I was skeptical on peanut butter burgers until I rolled the dice at a Killer Burger once and frankly it's a quality burger ingredient

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a bar near me does the dark alliance of peanut butter fried egg burgers

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

Does the guy that's based on still have a job on the news?
He left Verizon three years ago and I haven't heard from him since. Maybe he's still going around speaking at conferences?

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

He left Verizon three years ago and I haven't heard from him since. Maybe he's still going around speaking at conferences?

His wikipedia page is surprisingly bare, but yeah as far as I know he just does the conference circuit.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
He's got that Malcolm Gladwell thing going on where his hair gets taller as his hairline retreats, like a bird trying to scare off a predator

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ah good, another crank. Tell me more about the Deeper State.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Ah good, another crank. Tell me more about the Deeper State.

Lol will asks him a softball, how would you explain the deep state simply to someone who's not plugged in, and the guy just gives a meandering list of conspiracies. Very funny

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
You know, there's a time when I would've told you "tedious conspiracy theorist" wasn't a common kind of person, but damned if Chapo doesn't keep finding one after the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it is pretty stupid that they seem to invite every deranged self-pub author who has a grand theory about the world.