Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my man doing the rounds on every show talking about how he's sick of podcasting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
call me mr rolex cuz im pocket watching

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

didn't watch, found a loremaster in the comments

is that wizards masters alt

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Brigadier Sockface posted:

is that wizards masters alt

Cross reference to see if they’re commenting on red scare videos

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
It’s cool that he’s been so bad at being entertaining that the very easy path to barstool is somehow nonexistent now

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
“I got fat as gently caress on tour” Lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cocaine is Abel posted:

It’s cool that he’s been so bad at being entertaining that the very easy path to barstool is somehow nonexistent now

lol hasan said very recently that he's going to start doing barstool stuff

one-upped again by the perfidious turk

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

henkman posted:

All because they made a video flexing about how much money they made uploading cumtown bits

Yeah like things were a little odd when he started shilling silver at the end of the vids, and then they got really weird when he was trying to get listeners to convince Nick to have him on and made a little animation of his avatar shooting Adam. But thinking you can become third chair was common amongst the fans. Thats the beauty of TAFS, there's only two chairs

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

The Chad Jihad posted:

Yeah like things were a little odd when he started shilling silver at the end of the vids, and then they got really weird when he was trying to get listeners to convince Nick to have him on and made a little animation of his avatar shooting Adam. But thinking you can become third chair was common amongst the fans. Thats the beauty of TAFS, there's only two chairs

lmao ok this guy deserved it. what a doof

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

The Chad Jihad posted:

when he was trying to get listeners to convince Nick to have him on and made a little animation of his avatar shooting Adam. But thinking you can become third chair was common amongst the fans.
lmao. thats a good bit. they should have him on whats the wrost that could happen

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The Chad Jihad posted:

lol this is completely unhinged

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i think if they gave gerby gomo a chance they owe the same to future files

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

The Chad Jihad posted:

Lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Joking aside monkeypox is not a gay only disease, we are at like AIDS 1982 level of how well the public is informed rn

i agree op. to take it one step further, its airborne

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

its not just a gay disease. dogs are getting it. which means—white women must have it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

its not just a gay disease. dogs are getting it. which means—white women must have it

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Unlike everyone in this thread who hated Adam and wanted to kill him until they decided that wasn’t funny anymore and started down the “like Adam ironically” pipeline until they’re here at the point where they all want to keep him inside their asses like a gerbil, I hope stav comes back as a guest on tafs & they squash the beef and we get occasional eps with him still.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Unlike everyone in this thread who hated Adam and wanted to kill him until they decided that wasn’t funny anymore and started down the “like Adam ironically” pipeline until they’re here at the point where they all want to keep him inside their rear end like a gerbil, I hope stav comes back as a guest on tafs & they squash the beef and we get occasional eps with him still.

thatd be fine but they might have to revisit their studio insurance policy

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

did people actually seriously hate adam? he sucks but he’s just like that friend you have who tries his best and you dump on him but he’s still your friend

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mistermojo posted:

the most interesting thing to me about the new show is Nick saying the words "I'm sorry" which sounds wrong every time I hear it

lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

did people actually seriously hate adam? he sucks but he’s just like that friend you have who tries his best and you dump on him but he’s still your friend

the old subreddit legit did because they were aping nick but these threads never seriously indulged except the weirdos

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Unlike everyone in this thread who hated Adam and wanted to kill him until they decided that wasn’t funny anymore and started down the “like Adam ironically” pipeline until they’re here at the point where they all want to keep him inside their asses like a gerbil, I hope stav comes back as a guest on tafs & they squash the beef and we get occasional eps with him still.

I have always supported adam

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I hated Adam until he got double cucked, had sex with that weird Witten lady and then his mom died. Now he sounds like he’s dating the most annoying girl in the world and Nick talked him into spending all his money on TAFS, so I think he’s been through enough now.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
im way too healthy these days to love or hate anyone ive never met, its great

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Nick is building up Adam because he’s a good friend. The era of Everyone Hates Adam is coming to an end

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

maxe posted:

im way too healthy these days to love or hate anyone ive never met, its great

same, but for caring about getting called out for hypocrisy. I'm sure two years ago I said Stav (mainly his laugh) was integral to the show and Adam was a gay bug, now it's the other way around. Nobody cares, never stop :justpost:ing with the fallas

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Rosebud baker doing an excellent Stav impression on the free ep, she’s got all three major elements down:
1. Cackling
2. Saying “yeah”
3. Repeating Nick’s jokes back to him but worse

Feels just like old times!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

holefoods posted:

I don’t think anyone hates him so much as they want to ingratiate themselves with Nick and don’t realize it’s a well committed bit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the little brother from the sandlot that just repeats what the older one says

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Futanari Damacy posted:

I don’t think anyone hates him so much as they want to ingratiate themselves with Nick and don’t realize it’s a well committed bit

It’s so funny when nick will talk about how people will talk to him and be like isn’t Adam the worst, and nick will just say that they’re literally best friends and hang out all the time.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Most fans of things are deluded morons with so many mental disorders that they are no longer able to separate fiction from reality. Not me though, I'm Adam's best friend irl.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I related so much to Nick saying him apologizing to the female bouncer would just make things worse.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i like adam and think he's funny except for when he claims to like big boobs (he doesn't and is just copying to get clout)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the milk machine posted:

i like adam and think he's funny except for when he claims to like big boobs (he doesn't and is just copying to get clout)

1000%

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Also from today's ep it's extremely funny to have Nick make an offhand Harry Potter reference, realize immediately his mistake, and be forced to spend 5 minute talking about how Harry Potter is so loving gay etc etc

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

stump collector posted:

thatd be fine but they might have to revisit their studio insurance policy

I'm not sure the podcast makes enough money to reinforce the floor

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

the milk machine posted:

Adam loves big ol floppy titties and I'll die on this hill

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

kolby posted:

Adam loves big ol floppy titties and I'll die on this hill

but every girl he's dated has the tits of a 12 year old boy

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Calling big tits "floppy slappies" is big "bag of sand" energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Ian's podcast is great because absolutely nobody involved has any respect for him.