Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
And we have the translation for chapter 170: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/tgeWgPt/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

narm00 posted:

And we have the translation for chapter 170: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/tgeWgPt/

Onepunch-Man - Sir this is a dine-and-dash investigation

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

A good chapter

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Good taste in toku heroines, this guy.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
What a nice, feel good chapter breaking up my lovely day!

Lol at Saitama and Genos digging through the apocalypse for his old pots.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God that chapter :3:

Silver Fang taking Garou around to apologize to everybody he bothered during the hero hunt, amazing.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want more chapters like this for the foreseeable future, this reminds me the webcomic as it's been for a while now and it's what's drawn me to this series and I hope we get more of this. This was very good. Also it's not that I don't like action scenes, Jupiter's sneeze was very good. The past few chapters had a good pacing in the action scenes.

Gianter water elemental added nothing to the manga but Jupiter did (and also was ridiculously pretty, that's one of the most beautiful renditions of Jupiter I've seen and seeing the level of detail of the iron core surrounded by clouds was fantastic), and those jokes mixed with the pacing of adult life and characters trying to fix their poo poo is what OPM was to me, ten redraws of Phoenix-Man fight soured that.

I'll take another 10 chapters like this if I can.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I hope Tareo's hair fully grows back someday.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Of course Fang has a really outdated idea of Sentai Yellows. What an old man.

I'm kind of surprised Garou is apparently a teenager though, I always thought he was a young adult. Also I'm glad he gets a proper redemption and some cute moments with his mentor.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Perfect end chapter. I have nothing to say.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
19-20 is still teenage, or at least too young to drink. I never figured he was like a high schooler but I didn’t think he was much older than that age either.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
Murata is taking a break???? Oh my good... finally... get some rest man....

Placeholder
Sep 24, 2008
Onepunch-Man - Sir, this is a Dine-and-Dash investigation.

e: eh, already beaten to the punch, so to speak

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
This is a relaxing chapter.

Gonna need some Manako follow up real drat quick, though.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

The epilogue I didn't know I wanted.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Nice and wholesome with a hint of a cliff hanger.

I really like the little ways they expand on characters relationships and the vague promise that we'll seen Gaurou again in the future. It was along ride with maybe a few too many centipedes but overall I enjoyed this take on the MA arc. And that's the only opinion that matters.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
finally we can get back to the stuff that matters

saitama and king playing videogames

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Of course Fang has a really outdated idea of Sentai Yellows. What an old man.

I'm kind of surprised Garou is apparently a teenager though, I always thought he was a young adult. Also I'm glad he gets a proper redemption and some cute moments with his mentor.

He's about the same age as Genos, and this makes his stupid as hell plan make a lot more sense because teenagers are idiots

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God that chapter :3:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Garou still being a kid absolutely tracks, that punch dork, that fight dingus.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Man what an excellent chapter.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Its me, I'm the fan of the webcomic who also likes the manga.
The webcomic thread reminds me of the A Song of Ice and Fire Bad Thread that went from loving ASOIAF to just hating GRRM and Game of Thrones and themselves. Its fun to watch

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Can the next color spread be the same scene but the camera focused on fubuki please

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

gently caress's sake stop talking about the webcomic thread

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Runa posted:

gently caress's sake stop talking about the webcomic thread

Sorry I just caught up on both threads from the last 6 months and it bled together

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

This chapter makes up for losing the table.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

There was a table flip

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Per the Genos multiverse spiel the table definitely happened in one of the erased timelines and only the lucky readers who got to it before the redraw are privy to it. Here's hoping that the main characters and plot beats of OPM are completely dropped in favor of exploring the increasingly dreadful Mandela effects wrought from the time travel.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Super Rad posted:

Per the Genos multiverse spiel the table definitely happened in one of the erased timelines and only the lucky readers who got to it before the redraw are privy to it. Here's hoping that the main characters and plot beats of OPM are completely dropped in favor of exploring the increasingly dreadful Mandela effects wrought from the time travel.

I mean, the world of OPM is weird AF and makes marvel NYC seem safe and sane by comparison. I’d suggest the comic is already that.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah this is a nice fitting end honestly. Garou is a dork and im loving it

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Sextro posted:

I mean, the world of OPM is weird AF and makes marvel NYC seem safe and sane by comparison. I’d suggest the comic is already that.

brb, passing the Sokovia Z City Accords.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
So... Are we getting an arc of Garou training against the S Class? Because I'm very much up for that!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Punched the monster right out of him. Does it work on Neo-Nazis too?

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Yes, but usually there isn't much left after that.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Well, it's hard to be a nazi if you're dead. A nazi lich is a terrifying prospect though.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I completely forgot the dine and dash

That was a very venture bros scene

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hope Metal Bat and Garou become friends after Bang and Zenko set up a playdate for them :shobon:

Mr. Lobe posted:

I completely forgot the dine and dash

That was a very venture bros scene

Saitama desperately waiting for Fubuki to eat one of his fries so he could stick her with the bill :xd:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Jerusalem posted:

I hope Metal Bat and Garou become friends after Bang and Zenko set up a playdate for them :shobon:

While Tareo and Metal Bat's sister have a playdate at the same time please.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

graham cracker posted:

While Tareo and Metal Bat's sister have a playdate at the same time please.

Garou: Well look at that, good for you Tareo, you got yourself a girlfri-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
isn't his sister in middle school?