Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

projecthalaxy posted:

All podcasters are actually gunther

I'm the ice queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
if abu bakr al baghdadi really is supporting the adam friedland show, hell, maybe theres more to the islamic state than i thought

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

not sure what i was expecting but lol. never ceases to amaze

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/theadamfriedlandshowgirl/

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
will chapo and matt chapo went on The Best Show to chat with tom scharpling. i just started it but i'll let you know if it's good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the milk machine posted:

will chapo and matt chapo went on The Best Show to chat with tom scharpling. i just started it but i'll let you know if it's good

i kept this bookmarked when i saw that flyer posted and they still never went live

https://twitch.tv/thebestshow

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

nice breast and mental illness

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

she must be really proud of her top surgery

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i say swears online posted:

i kept this bookmarked when i saw that flyer posted and they still never went live

https://twitch.tv/thebestshow

i know the twitch angle is pretty new... i watched a bunch of the 24 hour show on it. it wouldn't surprise me if they're still figuring things out, the channel doesn't have any branding or anything

Saman
Oct 23, 2008

Next, you'll say...
"What a good post!"

We gotta get that poor girl a bra that will actually give her any support or her cervical vertebrae are going to start to shoot out of the back of her neck like bad pez in like 10 years

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Saman posted:

We gotta get that poor girl a bra that will actually give her any support or her cervical vertebrae are going to start to shoot out of the back of her neck like bad pez in like 10 years

Zoomers do not wear bras

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Got a chuckle at the end of this week's 5-4 with Rhi's dad's joke about shooting down Santa with a SCUD missile.

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 23:15 on Aug 18, 2022

Saman
Oct 23, 2008

Next, you'll say...
"What a good post!"

Mr Hootington posted:

Zoomers do not wear bras

that woman is absolutely not a zoomer. shes 35 or shes 29 and has been smoking since she was 14

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Saman posted:

that woman is absolutely not a zoomer. shes 35 or shes 29 and has been smoking since she was 14

also she's italian and i don't think she got her parent or guardian to agree to insta's tos

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Saman posted:

or she's 25 and sleeps 2 hours a night

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

as a 48 year old zoomer,

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm a grandfather boomer. Everyone is a zoomer to me now.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Zoomer is a social construct.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

coathat posted:

They were profiling one of the guys that got arrested and made a big deal about his oxy prescription in a extremely weird way

Jan 6 really broke Jake's brain and he's been trying desperately to make it sound as scary and spooky as possible so 'AND THEY WERE ALL ON PAIN KILLERS LIKE SUPER SOLDIERS' is totally part of it

I like QAA and all and subbed to their patreon and all but it really feels like they got kinda reverse-pilled somehow? Like, they spent so long with Q freaks being all 'yea and we're gonna take over and murder all the libs any day now' they're now really into 'YEA THEY TOTALLY WERE GONNA DO THAT GUYS, TRUMP TOLD THEM TO!!!!' which feels...not how to engage with delusional conspiracy people.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

projecthalaxy posted:

Zoomer is a social construct.

society is a social construct

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cael posted:

society is a social construct

society makes me wanna puke

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jesus christ it's like someone emptied an ashtray into the computer from weird science

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

some plague rats posted:

jesus christ it's like someone emptied an ashtray into the computer from weird science

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Social constructs are a gender

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Social constructs are a gender

My pronouns are so/ci/ety

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Move over “girl whose entire personally is the red scare podcast” it’s “girl whose entire personality is the Adam Friedland Show with producer Nick Millions”

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:mamacita:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
i think we should support women

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

i think we should support women

I already have a bra

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/rftbAudrey/status/1560407596577832960?t=Xe05eIjYWfx4R5Ks-VjeLg&s=19

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

is Digimon Adventures the first one? If so I’m intrigued.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

is Digimon Adventures the first one? If so I’m intrigued.

No idea, but I knew you losers would want to listen

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
wizard master

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

My baby brother loved that show. Digi Mon are digital monsters digi Mon are the champions…

You Gi Oh was worse but it digimon was really stupid Pokémon but they could all talk normal and that made it way worse

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My baby brother loved that show. Digi Mon are digital monsters digi Mon are the champions…

You Gi Oh was worse but it digimon was really stupid Pokémon but they could all talk normal and that made it way worse

There’s 2 Digimon games on the switch that are pretty fun. Like solid 6 out of 10.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Real Digimon fans loving hate Angela Anaconda.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

didn't think stav would start a new podcast so soon

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
But seriously I hate this loving infantile disorder where you endlessly consume literal children's media in front of an audience of other stupid freaks who never grew out of it but do so through a ~ queer lens ~ to excuse the fact you're in your 30s and still obsessed with slightly extended toy commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

queering dbz