Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

Hempuli posted:

Trixie Slaughteraxe for President

"There is now."

drat, how can Thorsby be so consistently silly and creative but still throw in the occasional sad-punch to the heart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Kit Walker posted:

Stand Still. Stay Silent
Extra long edition

I'm 2000 posts behind, but I read this while listening to Hope There's Someone by Antony And The Johnsons and it was a powerful moment.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Aug 19, 2022

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Replacing Dilbert dialogue with actual Scott Adams quotes (source: @theserfstv on Twitter)

Wasn't this posted literally on the last page?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
poo poo, you're right. Dunno how I missed that

I'll find something to replace it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

You could replace the last panel text in any comic with the last panel text of this one and it would work.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Roast Beef's hang-up is actually a fantasy for many men

Patronize your local fast food cart

Smoking Mr. Gary's pole is so beautiful

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Push El Burrito posted:

You could replace the last panel text in any comic with the last panel text of this one and it would work.

Man I dunno

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lmao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Wow, that's really sinister

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

cant cook creole bream posted:

Apropos of nothing, it's a fun coincidence that the developers of two of my favorite games are posting my current favorite comics in this thread.
Technobabylon and BABA IS YOU are both fantastic.
Thanks for doing such a good job!

Glad you enjoyed it! I'll get around to finishing a sequel eventually, I swear.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I love when farces end with problems solving each other.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Boba Pearl posted:

I can't remember if I brought this up before, but my comic as it is right now is meant to be read on phones horizontally, and I've been informed that no-one likes to make their phones horizontal. Also even less understood that it was intended to be read horizontal.
How is it meant to be read horizontally? It's vertical. It's always been vertical. :confused:

Just to check, I looked at it on my phone and, yep, easy to read holding phone the normal way (vertically) and if I turn my phone sideways then the top or bottom of the panel gets cut off. There is no way this comic, as it is now, reads better on a phone held sideways.

Vertical or horizontal, I'd prefer larger text if I were reading it on my phone. But I'm generally not so it doesn't really affect me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Hell yes meme genesis in the webcomics thread

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Hmmm, might it redeem a lovely comic?

Nope!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

e: On second thought, no.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 09:49 on Aug 19, 2022

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

3D Megadoodoo posted:

e: On second thought, no.

guessing it was moon over june

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Hmm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Genuinely not sure which one I like better

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier returns with volume 2!

Chapter 8: Yoshida, the Adventurer and the Sabbath

A new character! Those aren't ears, by the way, just hair spikes.

In this update, Yoshida accidentally becomes an accomplice.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Tiggum posted:

How is it meant to be read horizontally? It's vertical. It's always been vertical. :confused:

Just to check, I looked at it on my phone and, yep, easy to read holding phone the normal way (vertically) and if I turn my phone sideways then the top or bottom of the panel gets cut off. There is no way this comic, as it is now, reads better on a phone held sideways.

Vertical or horizontal, I'd prefer larger text if I were reading it on my phone. But I'm generally not so it doesn't really affect me.

When you turn your phone side ways one row of panels fits perfectly on screen! Though I realized that phone sizes and aspect ratios are not universal.Though yeah, I'm making the text larger for sure.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

forming
157-162

last time: ghob's new minotaur form goes apeshit; noah wanders through various levels of creation to no real purpose

lol noah succccccks

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Moynihan does write a good pathetic dickhead who sucks

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Boba Pearl posted:

When you turn your phone side ways one row of panels fits perfectly on screen!
No, it doesn't. Maybe it does on your phone? But not on mine. And certainly not if I'm reading the comic on, say, an app or webpage that has other elements on the screen.

Original panel:

Awful app:

Image only:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gertrude Perkins posted:

"There is now."

drat, how can Thorsby be so consistently silly and creative but still throw in the occasional sad-punch to the heart?

He really got a mega upgrade with his dialogue. It's really sharp and memorable stuff.

e: been googling stuff based on reading forming, and the creator of that is pretty smart about creating a mostly cohesive cosmology stitched together from ancient myths and recent con mlm seance poo poo (king ghob, etc). The basic struggle being between indigenous forces and elements and dickwad outsiders, love and seeking enlightenment by being an rear end in a top hat. Its subtly intelligent poo poo.

Shageletic has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Aug 19, 2022

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

I cannot let this art, this MASTERPIECE just pass through my life without witness. I... I love you random internet stranger. You've touch my soul today.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

forming
157-162

last time: ghob's new minotaur form goes apeshit; noah wanders through various levels of creation to no real purpose

lol noah succccccks

yeah noah sucks but gaia needs to let the gently caress go

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

shipwrek posted:

I cannot let this art, this MASTERPIECE just pass through my life without witness. I... I love you random internet stranger. You've touch my butthole today.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hazardousmouse posted:

yeah noah sucks but gaia needs to let the gently caress go

this, also

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

gently caress

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: It turns out Despair Pants was inside the burning box, poor doggo! Whoever put him in there is a huge piece of poo poo! Joost and Eren encounter each other, but are too embarrassed to speak to each other for different reasons! Joost comes home!

Read right to left:

Chapter 5 - Next, Branding the God: END

just a normal guy having normal thoughts

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 17:02 on Aug 19, 2022

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I stopped and started several times watching Jojo because of this stretch.

But then it hits a milestone and it becomes undeniably, super weirdly Jojo as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
One more for the road