Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
it literally has one of, if not the worst, art style I've ever seen lmfao

like holy gently caress dude... have some goddamn dignity to not play this lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Little Demon posted:

its no bleeding edge but its the same vein

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
it's generically lovely western cartoony looking its not super duper sumos level just because you can pick a fat guy lol. either way you stop focusing on how the character models look when you're chokeslamming them off skyscrapers

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Well, let's not rush to judgement.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

it's generically lovely western cartoony looking its not super duper sumos level just because you can pick a fat guy lol. either way you stop focusing on how the character models look when you're chokeslamming them off skyscrapers

lol this guy absolutely gets stiffed up during the matches

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
going ro play the new path of exile patch tonight, or maybe some zachtronics game

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Hizke posted:

I gotta
Number one victory Royale yeah fortnite we boudda get down (GET DOWN) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town. My friend just got downed! I revived him now we're going southbound. Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets look at the map, go to the marked sheet.

Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today. You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake. I really love to Chug Jug with you. We can be pro Fortnite gamers

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

so I take it you never played fortnite?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

I gotta
Number one victory Royale yeah fortnite we boudda get down (GET DOWN) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town. My friend just got downed! I revived him now we're going southbound. Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets look at the map, go to the marked sheet.

Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today. You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake. I really love to Chug Jug with you. We can be pro Fortnite gamers

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
last week epic said the free game of the week this week was going to be a rumbleverse content pack and I was like wtf and wasn't even going to bother getting it, but then I went to go screenshot it to make a joke because of this conversation and it turns out they also added Doom 64

so now I got a free copy of Doom 64

feeling blessed by this turn of events, thank you Imp Zone

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

absolutely anything posted:

that sounds epic OP. i will not be finding out for myself

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cubone posted:

last week epic said the free game of the week this week was going to be a rumbleverse content pack and I was like wtf and wasn't even going to bother getting it, but then I went to go screenshot it to make a joke because of this conversation and it turns out they also added Doom 64

so now I got a free copy of Doom 64

feeling blessed by this turn of events, thank you Imp Zone

Have fun. I missed a lot of the secret levels and never powered up the Unmaker and didn't even know I could

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

"I don't play fortnite, I play lovely fornite! If you look past how stupid and bad it is, it's one of the games ever made."

What's the matter? Did you get bored with the last googly eyed lama hat you had? gently caress off, these games are a blight that pander to the lowest common denominator, and survive on their player's parent's credit cards. Makes me sick!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Leadthumb posted:

"I don't play fortnite, I play lovely fornite! If you look past how stupid and bad it is, it's one of the games ever made."

What's the matter? Did you get bored with the last googly eyed lama hat you had? gently caress off, these games are a blight that pander to the lowest common denominator, and survive on their player's parent's credit cards. Makes me sick!

for sure dude i'm definitely saying whatever you're going on about

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sorry. I'm mad at the people who made that game not you, I'm outta here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made Fortnite.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Ever since I read about how actually seriously predatory roblox is I can't even look at these games.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I have a migraine lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

I made Fortnite.

We found the sonofabitch who ruined Bulma! Get him boys!!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

In Training posted:

I made Fortnite.

why?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

playing Yakuza 3 tonight, got done hanging out with Rikiya last time I played

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
IDK WHAT TO FUCKIN PLAY

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ArfJason posted:

IDK WHAT TO FUCKIN PLAY

too drat many good games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Checking out the Guacamelee moba. Pinatas seem reasonably priced as well.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

threads of fate adn going to add dungeons into my game. i have a working old-school dungeon crawler working but i don't know if i would want to play that.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've never played Fortnite or whatever this new thing is and all Western games just look exactly like this now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the official godzilla account is stealing my memes now, its a blessed day lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I pissed a guy off in Guilty Gear Strive by beating him 15 times in a row with Goldlewis so I consider my day complete. Will wind down with some Xenoblade 3.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

I pissed a guy off in Guilty Gear Strive by beating him 15 times in a row with Goldlewis so I consider my day complete. Will wind down with some Xenoblade 3.

some A+++ or whatever th near top rank is guy beat me 11 times in a row when p4a first came out wth his insane yusuke and when i won th twelfth that he sent me a message that just said DAD F*** YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJY7KZ8vnug

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ArfJason posted:

IDK WHAT TO FUCKIN PLAY

Okay, put two games behind your back. One in each hand. I'll pick which game you play.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Let’s place his hard pervert dick lengthwise on my anvil with his balls stuffed in the hardy hole lmao and I’ll heat up a piece of rebar and use his dick as a fuller and hammer away, like a boss. Lol. Just a suggestion.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Let’s place his hard pervert dick lengthwise on my anvil with his balls stuffed in the hardy hole lmao and I’ll heat up a piece of rebar and use his dick as a fuller and hammer away, like a boss. Lol. Just a suggestion.

I think that's crazy enough to work.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wave Race 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

recording footage from a famicom collection of go game records from that year to upload to youtube for some reason. and im going to play go

Ranked up to 3kyu tonight ftw