Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

smug n stuff posted:

Also from today's ep it's extremely funny to have Nick make an offhand Harry Potter reference, realize immediately his mistake, and be forced to spend 5 minute talking about how Harry Potter is so loving gay etc etc

The Sorting Hat would put Nick in Slytherin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
where do i get the new eps/premium? do you have to watch the podcast now thats kind of a dealbreaker.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

sponges posted:

The Sorting Hat would put Nick in Slytherin

It's so stupid that of the four classes, one of them is completely obviously evil. Their dorm is literally a dungeon sewer. Everyone has the most evil name you've ever heard in your life and the school is like "yeah we're going to teach them how to be powerful wizards same as the others" instead of straight up killing them all and ensuring Wizard Hitler never comes to power

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

von Braun posted:

where do i get the new eps/premium? do you have to watch the podcast now thats kind of a dealbreaker.

Yeah I exclusively listen to podcasts while driving or playing a video game so the switch to video, while entertaining, is making it harder for me to get time for my tafs

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Pharmaskittle posted:

Yeah I exclusively listen to podcasts while driving or playing a video game so the switch to video, while entertaining, is making it harder for me to get time for my tafs

same

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Nick throwing a fit that an online quiz didnt place him in the weird Russian wizard school

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They upload audio versions of the video ones too

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

net work error posted:

They upload audio versions of the video ones too

Don't help out the boomers itt, they'll just take advantage of you later

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

does anyone have the video of the gang wearing diapers and they rip off adam's diaper? thanks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HamsterPolice posted:

does anyone have the video of the gang wearing diapers and they rip off adam's diaper? thanks

thought I'd link it instantly but lol I can't find it in the sea of fan clips

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Does anyone remember what episode the Arthur theme song parody was in? I feel like it was shortly before Stav left but I could be wrong.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mordja posted:

Ian's podcast is great because absolutely nobody involved has any respect for him.
he'd get better results being on onlyfans

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

kolby posted:

Adam loves big ol floppy titties and I'll die on this hill

Adam has never dated a woman with tits

stump collector
May 28, 2007
how could big floppy jumbo yum yums interest a bug that eats dust

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Anyone ever been with a squirtius?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

blastoisin' makes me feel good

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Does anyone remember what episode the Arthur theme song parody was in? I feel like it was shortly before Stav left but I could be wrong.

that was the same ep as suck moredickis. okay its not a direct clip but an edit but its got the audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYtn-otmtmE

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

god suck moredickis is such an all-timer for me. dick moreanus was right there. love my boys

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I used to watch Caso Cerrado with my grandma and we had some laughs because they get some wild rear end stories on there.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I also havent really kept up with new episodes because I feel like I would rather watch the vids, but I usually only do podcasts in the car.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Eh you could probably just listen to them, there isnt too much to see beyond the screen caps that get posted here. Could change when they finally get the full studio set up though.

Also the echo on rosebud was crazy last episode.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Yeah really the only one where the video is important is the one from two weekends ago that they actually worked hard on lol

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Where does the video get posted? Patreon?

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Somebody posts them on Youtube. Its not difficult to find

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
They are now leading into SNL every week on NBC

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's so stupid that of the four classes, one of them is completely obviously evil. Their dorm is literally a dungeon sewer. Everyone has the most evil name you've ever heard in your life and the school is like "yeah we're going to teach them how to be powerful wizards same as the others" instead of straight up killing them all and ensuring Wizard Hitler never comes to power

I only read the first book but also in a non-native language of mine but it seemed like all the Slytherins are Ben Shapiro but their name is some poo poo like Aids Rommel

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
we handle the birth of gay men and the adult care of even gayer men

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I watched all the harry potter movies for the first time last year and lmao that the whole thing is just magic nazis after this mysterious build up of who voldemort is and what he did

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

holefoods posted:

I watched all the Harry Potter movies for the first time last year and

Sunk Dunk posted:

we handle the birth of gay men and the adult care of even gayer men

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

thank you bust rodd

stump collector
May 28, 2007
thanks bust for ruining gay teen magic nazis somehow

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hermoine's apartment was being fumigated for bedbugs and mine was hosting an orgy i wasn't invited to, so we found a lonely stripmall where all the storefronts had shut down by 10pm and banged it out near the dumpster in the back alley

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Futanari Damacy posted:

you mean the republicans? :smug:

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Automata 10 Pack posted:

you mean the republicans? :smug:

This is the center left content I crave

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I lold :razz:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

For some reason I thought you meant that Christopher Cross song, I said, "Ooh, I don't remember that, sounds delightful"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljt5-wY1cOU

ed:

The best that you can do (best that you can do)
Is have gay sex

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I listen to the audio in the car and the bits come through just fine, I let it play out in the theater of the mind and if something sounded like it was mainly a video joke I just check here and it's probably been posted.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I watched the monologue, and a little bit of the Dracula interview and the one with Recine, but then I'd switch to audio since they're otherwise normal episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Yeah most talk shows could be radio shows/podcasts when you think about it, whatever visual aspect is just in service of television being the dominant medium rather than actually doing anything interesting with it (like a producer threatening to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge)

I'll continue to just listen but if I sense there's a particularly visual gag I'll go back and watch the video