Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Greg mentioned it was still possible to take it to the state supreme court but I wonder if the more Ty pushes it the worse it could get, like the Bar Association does come a calling with some pointed inquiries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Gotta say, Ty Beard is a Japanese Dude Tries to Invent a Western Name as hell name. Also I hope Vic is drowned in a wooden barrel filled with urine.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Only way this gets funnier is if vic tries to sue his lolyers for malpractice.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
This really is the best thing that could have happened to him :byewhore:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Happy Landfill posted:

This really is the best thing that could have happened to him :byewhore:

It's all locked into public record.

My god, it's beautiful.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Livetweeting thread from the poor sod who's turn is it to chronicle Rekieta tonight

https://twitter.com/BillyBrew/status/1560477496692334596

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

MechaX posted:

Ty Beard is lucky as gently caress that the Bar Association didn't knock on his door about that notary fraud issue too lmao, he can go back to trusts and estate planning or some poo poo and pretend that this never, ever happened

I wonder if Rekeita is going to push Vic to appeal it to the Texas Supreme Court to continue the grift

Also, is this the first time the phrase "Broly from Dragon Ball Z" has ever appeared in an appellate brief

Can you imagine if he was doing like your real estate poo poo or whatever and you just randomly googled him because he had been a little slow returning your calls and suddenly finding out about all this? Like "huh, Mr. Beard hasn't gotten back to me about my late mom's estate, are there reviews of him online?"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Out of curiosity, is there any way at all this can land him on a sex offender registry?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Ignis posted:

Livetweeting thread from the poor sod who's turn is it to chronicle Rekieta tonight

https://twitter.com/BillyBrew/status/1560477496692334596

This is pretty sad. It makes it clear how pathetic they both are. They lost and their solution is just to pretend it didn't happen and contradict themselves a billion times. I find it really funny they think they can just send IOUs to the defendants forever.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Out of curiosity, is there any way at all this can land him on a sex offender registry?

I think he'd need to catch a criminal charge for that to happen.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

So I guess halftime is over?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Ty can finally get back to work on Railgun 2000 or whatever it was called.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Ty can finally get back to work on Railgun 2000 or whatever it was called.

hes working with derek smart?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Alan Smithee posted:

hes working with derek smart?
He and another bloke did a pretty cool miniatures wargame, Fistful of TOWs.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
So I skipped around the Nick and Ty Power Hour/Postmortem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMv6_-0x-sk&t=3s

Three main impressions here (and no, I do not recommend watching the whole thing)

1. Rekieta is going to die from liver failure by the age of 40, holy poo poo he looks like an absolute wreck and drinks cheap whisky like he has crippling alcoholism
2. His audience lives in a completely different plane of existence from reality as we know it, holy gently caress. A lot of "well if you read the decision, it is actually very close!"
3. I would hate to be Ty's malpractice carrier watching him admit on the internet poo poo like "well I might have made a couple of mistakes, and I might have "over-pled" the case, but those were just technicalities! I also should have had Vic testify at the hearing! And for anyone that says I'm a bad lawyer, Vic is a better person than any of you and any of the defendants!!"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

this is the same dude at different ages

edit: welp discord deleted the screencap. Used to cache stuff forever even when you deleted it there

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Aug 19, 2022

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Sex Pest Vic:
1. still uses AOL
2. still has a slur in his AOL SN
3. insists he's not owned as he slowly turns into a corn cob

https://twitter.com/GeneralASC/status/1560711944021098496

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I didn't even think aol accounts still worked

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

https://twitter.com/bethelderkin/status/1560573918699724802?s=21&t=v6DkD6QNyEzxkqQSM4nA2A

End of a thread from one of the people doxxed and harassed by the other pieces of poo poo who support the legal piece of poo poo

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
lol vic's email handle, the last place i thought i'd see "wop" was the scene in the godfather where woltz drops every turn of the century anti-italian slur under the sun when trying to intimidate hagen

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

I didn't even think aol accounts still worked

Yeah, they're actually the email provider for yahoo and Verizon mail among others.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Vic the

Washed-up
Ol'
Predator

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Did anyone figure out whether Nick still actually practices law?

Caros
May 14, 2008

Man, that 'Vic lock' thing hits home in how gross these cultures are.

Like... I can't even imagine trying to explain to my new trainee. Oh those? Those are Vic locks. Yeah, they are there to keep the performer from sexually assaulting you.

What a piece of poo poo.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

It’s missing stair theory in practice.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Dawgstar posted:

Did anyone figure out whether Nick still actually practices law?

he does not (he definitely doesn't have any active cases listed, according to a tweet I saw the other day)

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

he'd probably rather rake in six figures a month or whatever (:negative:) from superchats on youtube than actually work 60 hours a week in a law firm

Jerry Manderbilt fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Aug 20, 2022

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
A concise overview:
https://twitter.com/SeibaaHomu/status/1560998805792690177

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It still makes my head hurt that Vic is 60 years old. All of this weird poo poo revolves an actual senior citizen who desperately clings to popularity over voicing anime teenagers.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ImpAtom posted:

It still makes my head hurt that Vic is 60 years old. All of this weird poo poo revolves an actual senior citizen who desperately clings to popularity over voicing anime teenagers.

literal boomer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/MarzGurl/status/1561051120851570688?s=20&t=vshaUMuSE6b7OGyKBpt3OA

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2051

timeless

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

smh can't even spell ephebophile right, our education of pedophiles is lacking

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Look, I don't want to gently caress children, I just want to gently caress children, it's completely different.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Ehehehehebophile

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

ImpAtom posted:

Look, I don't want to gently caress children, I just want to gently caress children, it's completely different.

He wants to gently caress slightly older children, god stop being such a prude :rolleyes:

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 21, 2022

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Theoretically, there should be a situation where a fruitful discussion about the importance of carefully delineating between a pedo and an ephebo can be had. Unfortunately no one has ever been able to create conditions for such a discussion without someone involved being oddly interested in explaining how it's not that weird to find 14 year olds hot as poo poo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Gyges posted:

Theoretically, there should be a situation where a fruitful discussion about the importance of carefully delineating between a pedo and an ephebo can be had. Unfortunately no one has ever been able to create conditions for such a discussion without someone involved being oddly interested in explaining how it's not that weird to find 14 year olds hot as poo poo.

Yeah, understanding the difference between the two is probably really important if you're a psychiatrist or criminal prosecutor. But not really important to lay people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

technically speaking 'ephebophile' includes 18 and 19 year olds so there is that distinction, but, somehow the people who are very insistent about that distinction arent the guys who are just into college girls.