Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

the moral of the story is, of course, “go woke go broke.” super who?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/oldTrumpTweetz/status/1560015694963609611?s=20&t=4kNriHkuzVsg6jzR6WwROQ

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rob Ford swallowed a bee during a live press conference. Less than a week ago

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxSOQ5q_uJg

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
1) banging pots and pans for health care workers

2) the way British people named this activity: poo poo like "clap for carers" or "eat out to help out scheme"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
MC Rove

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The eat out to help out scheme was the one subsidising resteraunts during the height of covid to encourage people to go out and get the virus
Coz the guy who runs the big lovely chain pubs is a big tory doner
The chancellor paying for the scheme was praised as a superhero in the papers for it and he's now eating poo poo in the leadership contest causes he's not white

Then like hundreds of thousands of people died but like 70% of the British public think the government handled it really well

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:trumppop:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
James Cameron loving that pig

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ikanreed posted:

James Cameron loving that pig

lmao

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
draft cuomo, biden is too senile

edit: cuomo, good pandemic handler guy

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

sleep with the vicious posted:

1) banging pots and pans for health care workers

2) the way British people named this activity: poo poo like "clap for carers" or "eat out to help out scheme"

my babe gobbled me neighbors knob while I cheered for hereos or whatever that magnificent headline was

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
But seriously it's pretty funny that Margaret thatcher is dead

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

1600 views in 11 years, how did you find this? were you one of the rappers,

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

indigi posted:

1600 views in 11 years, how did you find this? were you one of the rappers,

Years ago goon little rap hands aka satellite high did a diss track on them, I believe this was after capt dan and the scurvy crew

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

ikanreed posted:

But seriously it's pretty funny that Margaret thatcher is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YNi11261So

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

Let’s dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing; he knows exactly what he’s doing.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Stato-Masochist posted:

Let’s dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing; he knows exactly what he’s doing.

Then immediately getting owned by Chris Christie, of all people. That has to sting.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

erosion posted:

Then immediately getting owned by Chris Christie, of all people. That has to sting.

When Rubio was like "assault rifles would be tyrannically banned!" as if it was a bad thing and the crowd went wild

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

erosion posted:

feeling like poo poo, just want the 2016 republican primary race back

bweep boop!
Dec 31, 2007

Nice shootin', Tex!

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Years ago goon little rap hands aka satellite high did a diss track on them, I believe this was after capt dan and the scurvy crew

Whoa, J.W. Friedman was a goon? Wild.

The Shawinigan Handshake is always worth a chuckle when I remember it.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Yeah that's how I remembered them

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF3LbPn8Q2A

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
*obaba voice* uhh let me be clear: there is no way america will vote for uhhh lil homie gay rear end

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Matt Damon killed whatever credibility he might have had left as a supposedly sophisticated liberal voice in Hollywood by making a Crypto Super Bowl commercial and then vanished from the face of the earth.

He's millions richer from that commercial alone and doesn't have to work for the rest of his life, so I guess he had the last laugh.

Echo Chamber has issued a correction as of 01:05 on Aug 21, 2022

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Matt Damon was eaten by Jesse Plemons.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

What's the provenance of lil homie gay rear end?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
obama said that the dogkiller is too short and too gay to be president. uncharacteristically, he was probably right.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I think it's simpler than that, his name contains the word Butt, america is not ready to elect such a candidate to the highest office

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the pronunciation of his name that he had a focus group decide on doesn't sound like butt at all, though!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

it sounds like booty which is the same thing

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ben Carson's advice on stopping mass shootings

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ben Carson apparently getting his knowledge of history from the hit game series Civilization

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Excelzior posted:

Ben Carson apparently getting his knowledge of history from the hit game series Civilization

whom amongst us

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

StashAugustine posted:

whom amongst us

no that's a totally different game

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
a bunch of guys in British intelligence agency MI5 and the British military seriously considered a military coup against moderate social-democrat prime minister Harold Wilson for being too left-wing

their plan was to oust him and replace him with Louis Mountbatten, a big ol' pedophile who had been under investigation for possibly trafficking young boys for over twenty years by that point; this was seen by MI5 as being less objectionable than slightly increasing the health care budget

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I was too innocent and too GAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Mister Bates posted:

a bunch of guys in British intelligence agency MI5 and the British military seriously considered a military coup against moderate social-democrat prime minister Harold Wilson for being too left-wing

their plan was to oust him and replace him with Louis Mountbatten, a big ol' pedophile who had been under investigation for possibly trafficking young boys for over twenty years by that point; this was seen by MI5 as being less objectionable than slightly increasing the health care budget

Do you really think it would have been possible to find a not pedo British noble?