Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Spergin Morlock posted:

that dog looks awesome

only if he is not angered

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
do you guys get your pets high on weed or are they only allowed cbd

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
thc is Very Bad for dogs so definitely don't. cbd is fine.

idk about cats I think they're down to party

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

thc is wasted on cats when :catdrugs: already do wonders

all the thc for me, catnip for thee

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Could thc be used as the most humane rat poison possible

poison traps seem so cruel to me compared to the pest guillotine, but if they died from getting stoned as hell id be ok with it. Peace out little guy

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Samuel Glompers posted:

Could thc be used as the most humane rat poison possible

poison traps seem so cruel to me compared to the pest guillotine, but if they died from getting stoned as hell id be ok with it. Peace out little guy

fent would probably be more reliable and easier to scale

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

why would I give my dog my drugs, he's already having a better time than me. I want my brain to gimme whatever chemicals his brain makes when he gets to run around at full speed :argh:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe it has something to do with the bdsm harness

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i decided to google it and your dog gets way higher than you according to animalpoisons.com.au so please dose responsibly or they'll green out

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

maybe it has something to do with the bdsm harness

that's a pullin' harness.

some etsy seller agrees with you though, god dammit internet

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

i decided to google it and your dog gets way higher than you according to animalpoisons.com.au so please dose responsibly or they'll green out

helpfully, thanks to the same mechanisms, cbd (which is safe) is extremely effective for chilling them out if that's the goal

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Javid posted:

that's a pullin' harness.

imgur.com/FWOTPzl

some etsy seller agrees with you though, god dammit internet

imgur.com/HMLy1Y1

helpfully, thanks to the same mechanisms, cbd (which is safe) is extremely effective for chilling them out if that's the goal

I hung out with some husky's on my last holiday. They took me and my family for a couple of rides on their sled

one of them was part alpine dingo which I didn't know existed.

CBD would probably be great for my dog. No idea how difficult it is to get here and I don't smoke anymore cause it makes me too anxious I was just curious

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Where is here? Cbd hemp flower is legal in the us now and stupid cheap.

E: oops, .au explains a lot. I dunno, good luck

Javid has issued a correction as of 13:32 on Aug 22, 2022

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Javid posted:

Where is here? Cbd hemp flower is legal in the us now and stupid cheap.

it's a schedule 4 drug in australia for humans (prescription only) but it looks like you can get it for pets, online at least.

I wouldn't think this is cheap but

https://discountanimalproducts.com.au/cbd-products/

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I was given some delta-8 for free and I'm kinda on the fence about trying it. Anyone here have any experience? I always hear you can't tell the difference from the real thing but I dunno about these synthetics.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
my dog can have drugs when he pays for them tyvm

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

is pepsi ok posted:

I was given some delta-8 for free and I'm kinda on the fence about trying it. Anyone here have any experience? I always hear you can't tell the difference from the real thing but I dunno about these synthetics.

it's generally mediocre and kind of does something but it won't kill you so give it a go i hear some people love it a lot but it does nada for me

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

is pepsi ok posted:

It's diet weed. It'll do in a pinch but inferior to the real stuff.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

my bois get the best of the best

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

have a cat having a crazy, hard to diagnose problem, and my vet told me to do this today

so i finally feel like the stigma has lifted enough to say that I have been using thc to treat pets with chronic health problems for years and The Chronic has not been A Problem

One of my cats was recovering from a major surgery after getting a tumor removed and the pain meds they were giving us were so unpleasant to administer that she was refusing food and water and had basically given up, I switched to cannabutter as a last ditch alternative and it loving worked, at least for the purpose of restoring my cat's basic quality of life in the last two months she was alive

(edit: like I can't emphasize enough how desperate this decision was and how much of a difference it actually made - I'm crying in my kitchen and rubbing weed butter on the gums of a cat who hasn't eaten in three days because I'm not ready to let go and an hour later she's ripping through a bowl of kibble and chasing the laser pointer. It gave us our cat back, for a little while, at least.)

It can't beat cancer but it can make your cat eat and drink and want to play again and that meant a lot to us at the time

Ever since then, I give it to my senior cats to treat their arthritis in the winter and as long as I don't give them too much it seems to make a huge difference on their overall QOL. There's so few actual medications you can give a pet to treat a pain condition and a little stick of weed butter goes a long way for helping my cats with aches, pain and appetite issues. Every vet I have talked to about this has agreed that they don't think this is likely to cause any health issues for the cats.

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 22:45 on Aug 22, 2022

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Samuel Glompers posted:

Show me an ambitious tree poop

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/thealicemoon/status/1561917895780605952?t=Ovl8-taWVBdx2ixWpXdVQw&s=19

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
someone alert the goon that posted in here with that

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I hope the drug is more weed.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

if it’s anything like narcan they probably perfected the Biden dream of not only preventing you from getting high but also destroying your ability to feel joy permanently.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

drat. You showed me, that's for loving sure.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Pooky posted:

What desktop vape do people like? The last vape I bought was a Magic Flight Launch Box so I've been out of the game for a bit. I see Arizer mentioned around here.

Arizer V tower kinda sucks imo.

I use more weed for the same effect vs. just smoking it. It has many more bits to keep clean and to lose and to break, as well as consumables like hoses. It had to sit there for like 10 minutes to warm up the bowl piece. You might have to touch the hot bowl piece to dump it until you figure out to use the hose as a vacuum. I got a ddave bowl, and it’s actually worse than the stock bowl rather an improvement because it basically just makes elbow packing better, but you could always do that and elbow packing sucks if you don’t have extra screens unless you wanna sit there with a hot rear end hose connector scraping out abv. Also you end up with loads of abv and considering what a bust the vape was, I don’t know if I want to eat any of that poo poo.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Arizers were hot poo poo like 12 years ago, today they’re pretty much obsolete. Their build quality is generally good but especially their battery portables just don’t perform nearly well enough to justify their prices.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
I got no beef with my Arizer Extreme Q, it's done me well although I don't use it so much anymore now I've got the dynavap

I like the high the Arizer gives me, though, it's not big hits like the dynavap, it slowly creeps up on you and suddenly you realise you're ripped. Helps with the anxiety sometimes

Also cook with the AVB, OP, don't just eat it

Or don't, or just quit vaping, do whatever

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

I just throw vaped weed out, depending on how well your vape extracts it leaves either nothing or very little that just gives a lovely high.

The AVB thing was cool back in the day when getting weed was a pain in the rear end dealing with dealers and expensive as poo poo, now it’s legal and cheap and you can just pick it up at the store or order it online.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Wheeee posted:

I just throw vaped weed out, depending on how well your vape extracts it leaves either nothing or very little that just gives a lovely high.

The AVB thing was cool back in the day when getting weed was a pain in the rear end dealing with dealers and expensive as poo poo, now it’s legal and cheap and you can just pick it up at the store or order it online.

haha, no I can't

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

yea… fair

i hope your state/country stops being garbo soon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i have discovered an RSO product that is $15 for ~800mg which is a lot better than $15-30 for a package of edibles that has 100mg lol. my thc budget so far this month has been under $100

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Wheeee posted:

yea… fair

i hope your state/country stops being garbo soon

The UK would (and will, and soon!) sink into the ocean before becoming less garbo!!!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

i recently bought weed off the internet directly from the government

wild times

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Spergin Morlock posted:

i have discovered an RSO product that is $15 for ~800mg which is a lot better than $15-30 for a package of edibles that has 100mg lol. my thc budget so far this month has been under $100

you're in seattle yeah? i'd like to learn more

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

you're in seattle yeah? i'd like to learn more

seattle area, yea. look for MedUSA brand RSO. I know Herbal Nation carries them. not sure about other stores. the cool thing which is kind of the entire reason for RSO to begin with, is that its easy to be really precise with dosing

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i just walked 0.3 miles to one of the ~15 weed shops in walking distance and purchased a 1/4 of runtz and some pomegranate-apple gummies

life could be worse, i suppose. here's someone i saw who was even higher than i was the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
$1600 worth of tests on my cat and all the really bad ones came back negative , diagnosis seems to be "the cat was sick", time to celebrate :weed: