Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Fezz posted:

According to the CBB wiki his last appearance was posthumously on the 8th Anniversary episode where he contacted Scott from heaven. So it's been five years since we've had Mr. Marshall on the show.

Please, call him Garry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Someone on Reddit complained about a guy losing his poo poo at the DC show… and the guy turns up in the comments.

As you can probably guess, you need to scroll on down to the bottom to the most downvoted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comedybang...utm_name=iossmf

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brooklyn Comedy Bing Bong show about to start, can't wait.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

EL BROMANCE posted:

Someone on Reddit complained about a guy losing his poo poo at the DC show… and the guy turns up in the comments.

As you can probably guess, you need to scroll on down to the bottom to the most downvoted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comedybang...utm_name=iossmf

lol

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
God bless CanopyOfAsh

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Nichael posted:

Brooklyn Comedy Bing Bong show about to start, can't wait.

I'm so mad because I was supposed to be there but a large wrench got thrown in my plans/life last week. Enjoy!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MokBa posted:

I'm so mad because I was supposed to be there but a large wrench got thrown in my plans/life last week. Enjoy!!

drat, sorry to hear about. It was great though, be sure to listen.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Listening to the DC show. I assume this really loud, performative laugh I keep hearing is the guy in the second row who caused the drama. It is very obnoxious.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

JethroMcB posted:

Listening to the DC show. I assume this really loud, performative laugh I keep hearing is the guy in the second row who caused the drama. It is very obnoxious.

No, that's actually Paul F. Tompkins, he's a friend of the show.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Mr. Squishy posted:

No, that's actually Paul F. Tompkins, he's a friend of the show.

Please, call him Mr Tompkins.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
God drat it, Will Hines as the punk rocker absolutely kills me every time.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Anyone else going to the Providence show tonight?

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

No. It's gonna be just you and Scott, alone in a theater.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The World Inferno posted:

No. It's gonna be just you and Scott, alone in a theater.

This sounds like the best outcome possibe.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Until Scott makes you sing the Hollywood Facts theme over and over again, getting increasingly angrier.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I think a lot of people in the thread would unironically enjoy singing the Hollywood Facts, bro, song for hours with Scott

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I think 95% of the people in this thread could sing the Hollywood Facts song flawlessly on their first attempt

NICE

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

EL BROMANCE posted:

Until Scott makes you sing the Hollywood Facts theme over and over again, getting increasingly angrier.

Fezz posted:

I think a lot of people in the thread would unironically enjoy singing the Hollywood Facts, bro, song for hours with Scott

I bet there's a statisticianal correlation between Hollywood Facts memory and podcast-years-listened

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

JethroMcB posted:

I think 95% of the people in this thread could sing the Hollywood Facts song flawlessly on their first attempt

NICE

67% of those people will sing "walk in front of the chinese theater"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

GoutPatrol posted:

67% of those people will sing "walk in front of the chinese theater"

The scene from Whiplash, but it’s Scott throwing the chair.

Dammit now I wanna cut that scene and re-sub it as a GIF about Hollywood Facts mess ups.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

I went to boston last night, it was great. Guests were Adam Scott (he is in town shooting Madame Webb), Sprague the Whisperer, PFT as I think a new character I forget the name, but a version of Hercule Poirot, Lily Sullivan as Tyra Grass, and Ryan Gaul as Pudge, a local Boston man who is looking for his missing dogs. The last two guests were amazing and very fun.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Fritzler posted:

PFT as I think a new character I forget the name, but a version of Hercule Poirot,

This orginates from You Can't Handle The Sleuths, I think.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Fritzler posted:

PFT as I think a new character I forget the name, but a version of Hercule Poirot,

Emile Gerard

I was there too and it was great

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Riptor posted:

I was there too and it was great

Impossible, I Was There Too ended a few years ago.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Is the PFT character the one he’s done on Will Hines’ You Can’t Handle The Sleuths?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Providence cast:

PFT: Kevin Attenborough
Ryan Gaul as Doug Gropes, who actually convinced someone from the audience to exchange pants with him
Lilly Sullivan: A cruise ship worker who recognized Scott from a hentai-themed cruise
Shaun Diston: The CEO of Pepsi

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Lilly is so far the standout of the tour imo, besides the consistently solid fun of PFT. Happy that she's on what seems like the whole East Coast leg.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lilly is so far the standout of the tour imo, besides the consistently solid fun of PFT. Happy that she's on what seems like the whole East Coast leg.

I can't tell if Lilly is making up the mouth taping, and milk bags up or if they actually exist.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

I can't tell if Lilly is making up the mouth taping, and milk bags up or if they actually exist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comedybangbang/comments/ww9qip/re_boston_show_lily_isnt_crazy_mouth_taping_is_a/

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
we have bags of milk in ontario. it's dumb as hell

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
On the DC show when she was talking about nostalgia, she said they had personal little milk bags in elementary school, which blew my mind. Ours came in little paper containers, which I assumed was the norm for everyone. Turns out the world is stranger than I thought, and Lilly is tapped into it.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Reading that DC reddit recap and the guy defending himself. All I can say is yikes!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

On the DC show when she was talking about nostalgia, she said they had personal little milk bags in elementary school, which blew my mind.

this happened for a year or two when I was in elementary school... we got milk in little plastic bags rather than the cartons that I'd always seen before and since at every other school in the US.

we punctured them with an attached sharpened straw. somehow this resulted in fewer milk disasters than one would imagine

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

All that Capri-Sun training paid off!

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
What is Paul’s agent character from? The major bob guy saying “we’re the saaame”?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

0konner posted:

What is Paul’s agent character from? The major bob guy saying “we’re the saaame”?

Elvis. It's a take on Elvis' agent, Colonel Tom Parker, played by Tom Hanks in the new Baz Luhrmann movie. Hanks does a crazy voice for the character, but the real dude was similarly cartoonishly slimy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1lwomrG8A&t=327s

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

That was one of the standout characters for Paul for me for this tour, having seen the movie. It's just a really fun devil voice.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That was one of the standout characters for Paul for me for this tour, having seen the movie. It's just a really fun devil voice.

I was there, and I loved that Scott didn't get the joke until midway. "I didn't see the movie" was really funny. I also suspect Paul was going to do the Boston investigator character in NYC, but ended up changing last minute, making Scott even more confused.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The guest on Scott Hasn't Seen this week for Kramer vs. Kramer is Alimony Tony.

Perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
There's a CBB book coming out next year!

Looks like it will be primarily in-character pieces written by the performers.