Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

oh no computer posted:

is that........is that a hybrid true crime & mukbang channel?

Fortunately these are probably going away because people are starting to notice and get angry about them. Not just mukbangs either, there are also makeup demonstration true crime channels. Sometimes they're not even talking about old cases, but stuff where everyone involved are still alive and they just caught the killer like last week.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah but I figured it'd be in the urban dictionary or something since I assumed it was a buzzword for some dumb specific thing. I guess it's not (a buzzword). :shrug:

I have the extension where you just have to double click a word and it pops up the definition. I use it like 20 times a day. It's great. Never saw that word before though.

It started in Korea like a decade ago and it's not going away soon. Watching a tiny woman devour half a dozen lobsters almost as big as her torso can be terrifying though.

bossy lady posted:

I feel like this should be much higher than 7. It happens like 4 times in dead space alone.

7 is their "thing". Then they can make another video where they list all the stuff the comments section mention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Who would even do such a thing?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

bossy lady posted:

I feel like this should be much higher than 7. It happens like 4 times in dead space alone.

"390 Times Developers Used the Laziest Plot Device is Video Games"

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

muscles like this! posted:

I really dislike how all his thumbnails are him red faced and in distress. Just viscerally unpleasant to look at.

It's really depressing because those videos are a chronicle of a mentally ill man slowly killing himself for internet "fame".

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

said it here before but that fat nic guy genuinely repulses me.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Marcade posted:

It's really depressing because those videos are a chronicle of a mentally ill man slowly killing himself for internet "fame".

Yep, I wish nobody would post them.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
jane douglas is hot

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
If you guys keep posting the avocado man I'm going to post that pic of his spread anushole for your viewing pleasure

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

is that not what's already being posted?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

the thumbnails of that red-faced feeder guy and the 10 seconds I watched of one of his videos are way up there with the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Like I have a high tolerance for gross stuff. I'm a health physicist and I've studied reports and seen all sorts of pictures of what happens when people get dosed with fatal levels of radiation. I used to work part time at a butcher shop, hosing down the meat and bone shard-filled machines after the butcher went home. Roadkilled animals so bloated with writhing maggots that they look like they're still breathing? No biggy. Goatse and tubgirl and other classic grossout pictures? Like seeing an old friend. But I just loving can't with that guy's disgusting eating videos.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

BattleMaster posted:

But I just loving can't with that guy's disgusting eating videos.

I legitimately do not understand why he hasn't been banned off of youtube.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I would legit fear for his life if he was banned. Or maybe not, idk I've never watched any of his videos.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

kntfkr posted:

jane douglas is hot

Is it bad if I find Ellen Rose just insanely adorable when she's being terrified by spiders? But I also appreciate her for being the biggest Kingdom of Amalur stan in the world.

I watched this video and would like to thank the creator for reminding me of Sudeki, an RPG that plays like Kingdom Hearts when you play the melee characters but becomes an FPS when you switch to the ranged characters.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Aug 19, 2022

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Suspect A posted:

I would legit fear for his life if he was banned. Or maybe not, idk I've never watched any of his videos.

Honestly I think it’s the opposite. I think his channel is the main motivation to continue doing this stuff so if he was banned he might start getting healthier

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

I can't help it this video's thumbnail + title makes me laugh every time I scroll down John Wolfe's uploads

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The MSJ posted:

Is it bad if I find Ellen Rose just insanely adorable when she's being terrified by spiders? But I also appreciate her for being the biggest Kingdom of Amalur stan in the world.

I watched this video and would like to thank the creator for reminding me of Sudeki, an RPG that plays like Kingdom Hearts when you play the melee characters but becomes an FPS when you switch to the ranged characters.

ellen is too energetic and high pitched for me. jane is perfect and mellow

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

supply and demand baybee

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Algorithm recommended a couple of this channel's videos, and then got to this one. Ok then, just gonna put that in the do not recommend pile

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Gadzuko posted:

Algorithm recommended a couple of this channel's videos, and then got to this one. Ok then, just gonna put that in the do not recommend pile

Huh?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

1488 is a neo-nazi code (14 for the fourteen words, 88 for HH or heil hitler)

could be an unfortunate coincidence but it's certainly a red flag when that number comes up

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

not having seen this particular one pop up, guessing this was Outside Xtra

Paladinus posted:

Who would even do such a thing?

Bungie, among others

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

a bottle

she also finds a gun but the bottle is the real star of the show

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

repiv posted:

1488 is a neo-nazi code (14 for the fourteen words, 88 for HH or heil hitler)

could be an unfortunate coincidence but it's certainly a red flag when that number comes up

Pretty sure it's an unfortunate coincidence. Not great evidence but he's followed on Twitter by alpharad who's pretty leftist and anti-fascist and I would believe that he wouldn't follow or associate with a Nazi.

Edit: He's also followed by a bunch of friends of alpharad who're also anti-fascist and pretty leftist

Cowman fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Aug 23, 2022

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
if i've learned anything from this forum it's that these things are never, ever, ever a coincidence and the youtuber in question is absolutely a fascist and it's not just that the pokemon is really strong or w/e i've never played pokemon

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

mactheknife posted:

if i've learned anything from this forum it's that these things are never, ever, ever a coincidence and the youtuber in question is absolutely a fascist and it's not just that the pokemon is really strong or w/e i've never played pokemon

mac the knife eh? famously sung by the 90s mcdonald’s mascot Mac Tonight? coopted by the alt right as moonman to then spew racist messaging and memes? coinkydink??

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Don't blame the youtuber, blame Nintendo for having the nazi number in their game.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Armitag3 posted:

mac the knife eh? famously sung by the 90s mcdonald’s mascot Mac Tonight? coopted by the alt right as moonman to then spew racist messaging and memes? coinkydink??

o noooooo

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Horace posted:

a bottle

she also finds a gun but the bottle is the real star of the show

These gacha games are getting out of hand

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Paladinus posted:

Don't blame the youtuber, blame Nintendo for having the nazi number in their game.

nintendo colors now are red and white and black

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mactheknife posted:

Shuckle is a defensive wall poke, it has massive defense stats and a non zero attack. I assume its using the gimmick of swapping its Atk and Def stats around so it can hurt things. I'm sure a competitive battling poke nerd (lol) can give more context/better explanation.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/973626023576293378

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wait, what the gently caress?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Wait, what the gently caress?

Fascist Nintendo made all of my favorites! Super Caucasian Bros., Wind Not Woker, and Kirby's Adventure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Cowman posted:

Pretty sure it's an unfortunate coincidence. Not great evidence but he's followed on Twitter by alpharad who's pretty leftist and anti-fascist and I would believe that he wouldn't follow or associate with a Nazi.

Edit: He's also followed by a bunch of friends of alpharad who're also anti-fascist and pretty leftist

Theoretically this is possible but

mactheknife posted:

Best case scenario, he knew exactly what he was doing and put the Nazi number in the thumbnail to get more clicks, which emboldens Nazis by making them believe that he is a secret Nazi sending a message of support. This is basically the rise of the alt right in a nutshell. Say "Hitler did nothing wrong lol" enough times and eventually the lol gets dropped every time