Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Hubbert posted:

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

Sigh, fine...

happy now?

Catboy Slim
Aug 23, 2022

by Hand Knit

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Might also be good to buy fewer new accounts or stagger them a little bit so we don't immediately know who you are lol

your proposition assumes i give a gently caress

worry about actual bad posters, like your fellow mods

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
fly molo

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Idk what the Next Step is for arfs current posting, but I truly don't think any break from the forums bothers him as much as people who think he's boring. I'll ask Az what he thinks, too.

I thought the whole point of arf’s posting was that the Glenn thread recognized that we’re dumb losers and he’s here to put us in our place every time the subject matter gets too cringe (it doesn’t seem to be working lol).

Is that not the case?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

IAMKOREA posted:

Also it's kind of funny neat hetero dude was posting with his weirdo Glenn thread buds a few weeks back about how cringe this thread is and now he's the self appointed protector against arfs cringeposting

also that the main point of criticism in the feedback thread, from other mods, was to just post like a poster and not a mod. yet every post is about how many reports arfjason's latest cringe spree has generated

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its not even a good arf post until it has an image that takes 3 mins to scroll passed and theres 40 of them back to back on the page

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Catboy Slim posted:

maybe you should mellow the gently caress out too. stop crowing about how many reports he gets and shut the gently caress up

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Colin Mockery posted:

I thought the whole point of arf’s posting was that the Glenn thread recognized that we’re dumb losers and he’s here to put us in our place every time the subject matter gets too cringe (it doesn’t seem to be working lol).

Is that not the case?

I think some people in the glenn thread think that, but I've been reading it a lot recently and this thread honestly hasn't come up in forever. Arf is kind of doing his own thing now, I think

The Voice of Labor posted:

also that the main point of criticism in the feedback thread, from other mods, was to just post like a poster and not a mod. yet every post is about how many reports arfjason's latest cringe spree has generated

Iamkorea is incorrect but I personally think it's funny to note how few people are even bothering to report arfs posts. Im going to keep posting it/other things when i feel like it. But to clarify again, iamkorea is wrong

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

let arf post you are violating the prime directive

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I don't even see what's reportable, is there a rule against cringe? Arf's going through one, it's what the thread is for :shrug:

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

IAMKOREA posted:

Also it's kind of funny neat hetero dude was posting with his weirdo Glenn thread buds a few weeks back about how cringe this thread is and now he's the self appointed protector against arfs cringeposting

i like both of their posting because it makes me feel like a pro-tier forums user

"wow, i just read 2 whole pages in 30 seconds! scroll wheel goes brr"

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
What is the Glenn thread

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

RC Cola posted:

What is the Glenn thread

It's hard to say because the glenn thread is impossible to describe

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

RC Cola posted:

What is the Glenn thread

bad

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

the glenn thread must be experienced, it cannot be described

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

drat, Catboy Slim was a good username too

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

the glenn thread must be experienced, it cannot be described

LibCrusher
Jan 6, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
this thread fuckin blows

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
lol do they like glenn

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

Edit: you must be on at least this many watchlists to post here

take_it_slow has issued a correction as of 23:17 on Aug 23, 2022

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

looked at the last three pages of the glenn thread to see what it's abotu, I guess it's an r-word safe zone which is disappointing. I didn't realize there are that many dumb people posting here.

pretty cringe imho

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

So Glenn posters are chuds? How do they feel about non white folk / any demographic chuds hate?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

LibCrusher posted:

this thread fuckin blows

Like a hypercane :grin:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Wait and they just come over here to hate read this thread? That's pretty pathetic lmao

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i've looked for this fabled glen thread but have yet to find it

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

wait i found it nm

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
comeon guys lets go troll the nerds posting about how the earth's biosphere is being destroyed by mankind

edit oops wrong thread

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMtLdE5Zq-8

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Stereotype posted:

comeon guys lets go troll the nerds posting about how the earth's biosphere is being destroyed by mankind

edit oops wrong thread

Shoot, let me link you the discord we have. We organize everything there...

E: wrong thread

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

a holy fool, when one emerges, should be widely cherished by the community and also largely ignored

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
how can you have an entire thread about a 15 minute of fame journalist like what are you even posting about

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Hubbert posted:

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

turt you are our only hope

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
my internet comedy forum thread is the only good one, all the other ones are lame and the posers there are weird morons

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

ArfJason posted:

I... I just can't.......... theres.... THERES CRINGE IN THE SHRIMP :negative: cringe in the shrimp...

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

Rauros posted:

furiously working on the word document he copy and pastes from to have it ready
the cringe posts have the energy of spontaneous outbursts. inspiration strikes and the prophet must speak

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

LibCrusher posted:

this thread fuckin blows

It's about the collapse of our society which isn't good my friend, it does indeed blow.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

an egg posted:

the cringe posts have the energy of spontaneous outbursts. inspiration strikes and the prophet must speak

Thank you, I was wondering why I enjoyed them so much

like hanging out at the Oracle of Delphi's place

orly
Oct 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

an egg posted:

110% agreedo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Catboy Slim posted:

maybe you should mellow the gently caress out too. stop crowing about how many reports he gets and shut the gently caress up

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

it seems it is you who has shut the gently caress up lol