Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
So

This is wombo.art or dream.ai

It is free. You can use any source image. You'll learn its kinks fairly quickly.

Have some oily grandpas.

Some of this is worksafe. I've only seen about 60% of these, I lost my sight after that.

:nws:https://imgur.com/a/YWVq2qQ:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

teeth have a strawberry filling?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

SuddenCactus posted:

Goes well with ice cream

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

SuddenCactus posted:

Where did you think raspberry ripple comes from?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You know what else has strawberry filling?

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Mozi posted:

she has agency. she just thinks what she's doing is the right thing. you don't have to (and shouldn't) excuse her awfulness or try to portray her as a victim just because she bought into this system

I know that. You know that. My point is that Yaboleths post wasn't out of line or some kind of attack on a woman's agency. I understood the point they wanted to make immediately, and get the impression some others here must be deliberately misunderstanding them.

Also, of course, noting that a person was brainwashed into awful beliefs isn't "excusing" them. It's the age old problem on Something Awful where understanding or acknowledging something is interpreted as endorsement or making excuses.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fell Mood posted:

I know that. You know that. My point is that Yaboleths post wasn't out of line or some kind of attack on a woman's agency. I understood the point they wanted to make immediately, and get the impression some others here must be deliberately misunderstanding them.

Also, of course, noting that a person was brainwashed into awful beliefs isn't "excusing" them. It's the age old problem on Something Awful where understanding or acknowledging something is interpreted as endorsement or making excuses.

Nobody is misunderstanding the yalda guy, we 100% know and understand the poster is crazy and should not be taken seriously and/or defended for their insanity, like you are doing.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm not crazy 100% of the time, it just slips out whenever I have a stressful day.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
no one actually cares tho.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Fell Mood posted:

A lot of posters on here seem very Centrist like urban Hillary/Kamala types and extremely anti Left, which although most of his takes are off target and deranged, is what Yaldabaoth seems to ascribe to politically. Hes an easy punching bag. Even if what he is trying to say is slightly correct and easily understood as such it will end up with nothing but...

satanic splash-back posted:

Nobody is misunderstanding the yalda guy, we 100% know and understand the poster is crazy and should not be taken seriously and/or defended for their insanity, like you are doing.

responses.

Fat Dan fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Aug 24, 2022

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fat Dan posted:

A lot of posters on here seem very Centrist like urban Hillary/Kamala types and extremely anti Left, which although most of his takes are off target and deranged, is what Yaldabaoth seems to ascribe to politically. Hes an easy punching bag. Even if what he is trying to say is slightly correct and easily understood as such it will end up with nothing but...

responses.

I said the poster is nuts, not wrong. You can be correct and crazy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Guys, I get that my political opinions are CSPAM-y but if this derail goes on any longer, the mods are gonna get mad.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcJksrUn9Y

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Here's some cursed Doritos advertisements featuring balding children, screaming dorito monsters, and rats!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

LOL wish this was me

Fat Dan fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 24, 2022

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Okay, what's the story with the subway chef?

NVM, found her. Bettina Banayan on YouTube.

dot communist fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Aug 24, 2022

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

God I hate facebook

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

codo27 posted:

God I hate facebook

Stop looking at it

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Kharnifex posted:

Fake, just a beetle with its abdomen removed, probably by a bird.

Nope. It's a cicada, and that's exactly what the fungus does to infected ones.one's. They crawl around with an abdomen that has been hollowed out by the fungus for its sporing tissues.

This summer the fungus was more common that usual, so more people noticed it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

It's a cockatrice!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Get me the colonel on the phone. NO I DON'T CARE IF HE'S DEAD GET ME THE loving COLONEL

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's a cockatrice!

Definitely Blursed. I hope it survives to grow up.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Cartoon Man posted:

Definitely Blursed. I hope it survives to grow up.

Its dinosaurs going full circle.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

drat that bird is buff as gently caress

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I may have my own curse.

I dreamed of one of these twins from the blonde redhead album, he had a shotgun though so I don't remember the dream making me feel too comfortable. The dream gave me the feeling of the culmination of many things.

I remember him having a cool name like Amadeo or something. The band I enjoyed much as an adolescent.

Anyway I wanted to compare him to "this man"...I'm still kind of uncomforable tbh...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

vudan posted:

I may have my own curse.

I dreamed of one of these twins from the blonde redhead album, he had a shotgun though so I don't remember the dream making me feel too comfortable. The dream gave me the feeling of the culmination of many things.

I remember him having a cool name like Amadeo or something. The band I enjoyed much as an adolescent.

Anyway I wanted to compare him to "this man"...I'm still kind of uncomforable tbh...

Its not similar like...90% or so not similar.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Fat Dan posted:

Its not similar like...90% or so not similar.

Good to know.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

vudan posted:

I may have my own curse.

This is how you morph this man into existence

Just so you know

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

MrUnderbridge posted:

Nope. It's a cicada, and that's exactly what the fungus does to infected ones.one's. They crawl around with an abdomen that has been hollowed out by the fungus for its sporing tissues.

:wrong: While there is a fungus that invades cicada asses, that is definitely a beetle and not a cicada.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

They did it.

They did it thirty-five minutes ago.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's a cockatrice!

Wealth beyond measure, KFC executive

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mercury_Storm posted:

I've been working on trying to make the most cursed possible fast food advertisements using various image gen AIs, mostly with smiling rat families or seals, here's some of the best (worst) ones:

i didnt know mad gods got happy meal toys.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Dave Syndrome posted:

They did it.

They did it thirty-five minutes ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoaomccQJY

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's a cockatrice!

Already doing jazz hands!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

MrUnderbridge posted:

its not a cicada, its a flower scarab, and it has nothing to do with that cicada fungus.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Fat Dan posted:

Stop looking at it

But it won't go away!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/uncledoomer/status/1562422733941907463?s=20&t=FoGIqw5_PW5RfJHgY3oKZw

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Personally, I would want to know what they were doing transporting so much fruit punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Good thing emergency clean-up services are available when you spill a bottle of wine in your backseat.

Way too purple to be dried blood. Good way to get business though. Solid advertising.