Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I eyeballed it and guessed 24. Good enough. We ain't building the Challenger here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Selective law enforcement is insanely powerful and basically zero effort. Add a touch of funding to grease the wheels and you can weaponize any weirdo you find.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the problem with jones is he very much does come from a deeply fed family, so while I agree he's probably just a grifter normal style I don't really blame someone for going 'huh so one of the loudest, most famous, voices in the 'conspiracy community' has like five literal federal agency workers in his family? Wild, sure that's nothing!'

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Want to sit in on the CIA meeting where they decided that Matt should get hillbilly drinking out of a jug with xxx on it drunk and tell everyone to kill themselves.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

sexpig by night posted:

'huh so one of the loudest, most famous, voices in the 'conspiracy community' has like five literal federal agency workers in his family? Wild, sure that's nothing!'
This is true, but it's also true of some of the Boomer Democrats who send me emails asking me to sign a virtual thank you card to Mitt Romney because he stood up to Trump.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1562392855766876160

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
imagine being housekeeping assigned to clean the tunnels and you find Rudy lurking down there.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

just a little further, Rudy! the cask I've promised you is just around this next bend!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

"Recovering?"

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Pharmaskittle posted:

just a little further, Rudy! the cask I've promised you is just around this next bend!

"For the love of God, Trump!"
"More and more people are saying, I hear them saying, 'For the love of God' (many such cases). Last week it was from my wonderful friend Mr Usher; beautiful guy with a beautiful house to match."

At his rate of bodily decay, we're headed for The Facts in the Case of R. Guliani or even the zombie mushman in Cool Air. At least that guy conducted novel medical research and finished his memoirs while dissolving, Rudi sucks too completely to even go out in style

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pharmaskittle posted:

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

uber_stoat posted:

imagine being housekeeping assigned to clean the tunnels and you find Rudy lurking down there.

meester trump? barrron? ees that yoou?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/trevshhh/status/1562523931063422978?s=21&t=stAsHlN-C1A_VUqxmOi1TA

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Did he leave his fashion sense on Twitter too

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Who's that?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Already reported him to Big Gay HR

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Role-playing Vampire the Masquerade

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Heath posted:

"Recovering?"

The cure for alcoholism lies deep within the caverns and tunnels beneath Mar-A-Lago. In fact, it's why Trump chose to build there. Many have sought it out, though what form it takes is different for each petitioner. Few have found such miracles and escaped to tell the tale without going hollow...

hehehehehe...

Yes, indeed!

heeheeheehee...

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

$20,000.00 off my college loans kicks serious rear end. I don’t give a poo poo that I’ve got plenty more to pay. Joe Brandon has purchased my vote.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

But think about how much more money the Republicans have given you, once you become a billionaire.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Democrats already gave me $600 a few years ago so the college loan thing feels like overkill. They've already done enough.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Democrats already gave me $600 a few years ago so the college loan thing feels like overkill. They've already done enough.

syq

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Matt's "Voldemort" line was perfect

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Felix's prnunciation of Viscount is more problematic than his theory that sensory processing disorder is just being stupid

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

evilpicard posted:

Felix's prnunciation of Viscount is more problematic than his theory that sensory processing disorder is just being stupid

We need Liz to help Will pronounce “tranche.”

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ReallyAmerican1/status/1562596798849757189?s=20&t=CJyUdg8C4d8gpVNlB2YpHQ

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I reeeaaally don't think Fetterman needs my help on this one.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Jerry Stahl interview was really good. Never heard of him before that but definitely putting some of his books on my list.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

My $400,000 a year job is talking, no I will not learn how to talk right.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

The Jerry Stahl interview was really good. Never heard of him before that but definitely putting some of his books on my list.

Yeah it was great. Will does a great job with gallows humor and Stahl was quick to pick up and work with the tone.

e: https://twitter.com/LionelKitchy/status/1563200982774755333

Chakan fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 26, 2022

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

lmao I was thinking there was no way Fetterman would run that ad in case it backfired by seeming xenophobic and sure enough it's an Armenian group.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

lmao I was thinking there was no way Fetterman would run that ad in case it backfired by seeming xenophobic and sure enough it's an Armenian group.

Can't believe the traitor Gulen is working with the Armenians

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

uh oh

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lol yeah it did seem like Felix's "neuro-atypical people are actually just stupid" take would get him canceled

Edit: Oh, no looks like Twitter is talking about the other Chapo. Got away with it again!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

PostNouveau posted:

lol yeah it did seem like Felix's "neuro-atypical people are actually just stupid" take would get him canceled

I guess they’ve officially taken Stav’s side in the Cumtown divorce

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

I guess they’ve officially taken Stav’s side in the Cumtown divorce

I mean, who wouldn't?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PostNouveau posted:

hes right though

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Probably nothing, lots of people googling ‘how to escape from federal prison’ right about now.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

PostNouveau posted:

Edit: Oh, no looks like Twitter is talking about the other Chapo. Got away with it again!

He didn’t say neuro typical people are stupid he said “isn’t that called being stupid” when someone says they can’t process information as if it’s an ASD diagnosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea once again this thread just invented a thing to be mad at. Felix said that about an incredibly generic 'I have trouble processing information' statement as if that was in itself some disability.